shape
carat
color
clarity

Roppongi''s 3 stone ring and eternity band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
Happy Sunday and Father''s Day PSers.

Snooper, Sugar, Kimicokat, FutureMrs, Pixley, 777, Golden, Erica K, Bliss, Emme, Burk, NewEnglandLady, Ahappygirl, Moonwater, Manhattan Lawyer, Anne_h, Jelly, Motownmama, Diadiva, Therube, Didiamond, Isaku, Anna0499, Jill_s, Madam Bijoux, Krisvrn, Shay, SDL, JustJulia, Stephensbride, Bebe (you got to love your hubby, definitely have one made, you will not regret it), DandiAndi, Sarahinwonderland, Allieluv83, Beacon and Rising Sun...thank you so much for your kind thoughts and comments about my rings and taking the time to post.

I have so enjoyed this forum over the past several years and the ability to share the love of all things that bling with you. My friends, although they love to shop, get dressed up and wear pretty jewelry hardly share this obsession.

It''s nice to know that we can meet some place and not be judged on what we find to be beautiful.
2.gif

Wishing you all a great day,

Roppongi

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Wow, your rings are so beautiful. I love them.. More pics please!! I can only dream to own something like that. Gorgeous!!
35.gif

Cocosgirl

Shiny_Rock
DEAR. G.O.D.

That eternity ring is seriously the most INSANE
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
thing I have EVER EVER EVER SEEN! Congrats and can you give us stats? Or did I miss those???
23.gif
23.gif

Simply stunning.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
ROPPONGI!!!!!!

Sorry I am late to this blingfest, my computer has been weird and I cannot always see photos.

WOWOWOWOWOW.

That set, all the rings your posted, are just beyond. Sparkling, gorgeous, elegant. You deserve it.

I LOVE the setting of the eternity band, it is so fluid and graceful.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results