shape
carat
color
clarity

Roppongi''s 3 stone ring and eternity band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/9/2008 3:48:26 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
HOLY CRAP ITS GOOOOOOOOORGEOUSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I''m green.. what a magnificent eternity band. Oh just.. W
30.gif
W!!

No joke...this is exactly what I said out loud! THAT eternity band is AMAZING!!! Can you tell us where its from?

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing, stunning and gorgeous.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
both rings are just gorgeous. after I get a new wedding band, a big eternity band will be next on my list...

aggiebling09

Shiny_Rock
OMG!!!! Wow. You have 2 amazing rings
30.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

eeks! serious gorgeousness!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
W
18.gif
W!!! G-G-G-GORGEOUS!!!!

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Jiminy Christmas!!! That is a lot of bling! GORGEOUS!!!!!

shortee78

Shiny_Rock
OMG. The weight of the diamonds is like doing finger exercises! :)

Gorgeous set!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
Wow. Those are...wow.
23.gif

roppongi

Shiny_Rock

Vslover, Buffy, Shortee, Jenn, SanDiegoLady, Skippy, Diamondrnglover, Dee Jay, Kaleigh, Mercoledi, Beau, Luvmyhalo, Miranda, Mom2twogirls, Lamer, Motownmama, Mersal, Diamondseeker, Po10472, Erica K, Catmom, Irishgrrl, Scarlet16, Softly, Mrssalvo, Aggiebling, Jcrow, Raineydaze, Laurel, Tacori, and Gwen....Thank you so much for taking the time to post, I appreciate it. All of your comments are so sweet.

Dee Jay, when I went to have it made, I brought in a copy of your ring and said, "just like this one please." The uternity was an after- thought.

The rings are definitely worn separately as it is too over the top to be worn together. Diamondseeker said it best, I think they tend to blend into one big blingness.

I think Mara once said, “I want a large eternity band so that I can look classically married.” For some reason, that has always stuck with me. Sometimes simplicity is best.

Erica K, I have been wearing the eternity band on my left hand with two really thin micropave guards on either side. I must post a picture of these bands as they are made to sit flush up against your ring. One side of the ring is flat and the other side is slightly domed, I have never seen guards like this before. I''ll take pictures tonight and see if Andrey will post them for me

16.gif

On my right hand I sometimes wear either the 3 stone ring, stack two other eternity bands or wear my mother''s ring. Then there are some days that I just wear two platinum bands stacked together to remind me how it all started.

Thank you again for your kind words.

Roppongi

dh97

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
WOW
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
O. M. G.!!!!!!!!

Your set is GORGEOUS, Roppongi!!!!!! I am in LOVE with your e-band!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

sukiisukii

Shiny_Rock
..... I fainted briefly
face23.gif

ITS MAGNIFICENT!!

I
emlove.gif
emlove.gif
emlove.gif
it!!!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
just stunning, both rings are so incredible.

And I like what Mara said, an eternity band like that (for me) says "classically married"
Years ago I saw a woman get out of a private limo in the best area of HOuston. I ended up next to her
in a small store. Her eternity band said it all - pure class. Ever since, I too want one.
2.gif

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY freaking MACKEREL!!

How can you even STAND it, having so much bling!!! Just one of the stones on your eternity band is bigger than half of America''s center stones!!!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY GOD. Wow. Ditto to what everyone else has said. Those aren''t just big. They are big AND beautiful AND classy!

If possible, MORE PICS PLEASE :) (especially of the other combos you mentioned)

Where did you have them made (or did I miss that?)??

Phew. I think I need to rest for a moment and get my breath back. Where is the emoticon of the smiley guy having a cigarette? haha

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
30.gif

INCREDIBLE! GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, ummmmmm drooling here, gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Please feel free to post more pictures! Pretty pleeeeeeease!!!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
WOW!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Both of your rings are seriously AMAZING! LOVE them!

Any chance there are more pictures? I''d love to see more!

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock
W O A H !!!! What a beauty!!! More pics, I agree!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOLY COW! Those are PERFECT! Phew...I feel a wee bit dizzy with delight!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
O....M....F....G!!!!!!!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

seriously thats amazing!!!!!

please please please please give us more pictures

justme1

Shiny_Rock
GEEZ LOUISE !!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Please please please more pictures

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/9/2008 6:20:48 PM
Author: roppongi

Vslover, Buffy, Shortee, Jenn, SanDiegoLady, Skippy, Diamondrnglover, Dee Jay, Kaleigh, Mercoledi, Beau, Luvmyhalo, Miranda, Mom2twogirls, Lamer, Motownmama, Mersal, Diamondseeker, Po10472, Erica K, Catmom, Irishgrrl, Scarlet16, Softly, Mrssalvo, Aggiebling, Jcrow, Raineydaze, Laurel, Tacori, and Gwen....Thank you so much for taking the time to post, I appreciate it. All of your comments are so sweet.

Dee Jay, when I went to have it made, I brought in a copy of your ring and said, ''just like this one please.'' The uternity was an after- thought.

The rings are definitely worn separately as it is too over the top to be worn together. Diamondseeker said it best, I think they tend to blend into one big blingness.

I think Mara once said, “I want a large eternity band so that I can look classically married.” For some reason, that has always stuck with me. Sometimes simplicity is best.

Erica K, I have been wearing the eternity band on my left hand with two really thin micropave guards on either side. I must post a picture of these bands as they are made to sit flush up against your ring. One side of the ring is flat and the other side is slightly domed, I have never seen guards like this before. I''ll take pictures tonight and see if Andrey will post them for me

16.gif

On my right hand I sometimes wear either the 3 stone ring, stack two other eternity bands or wear my mother''s ring. Then there are some days that I just wear two platinum bands stacked together to remind me how it all started.

Thank you again for your kind words.

Roppongi
Ok, this is one of the sweetest things I''ve ever read in my entire life. *sniff* *sniff* I just love that.

Bev

Shiny_Rock
*SIGH* Your rings are beyond gorgeous! I am loving that eternity band, too. Makes me want a huge eternity band someday.

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Roppongi, you''ve already heard this from me but that eternity is absolutely AMAZING! I''m so glad you decided to post pics of it! Now I can stare at the pics and daydream
9.gif
My eternity band can only be a mere flanker for this beauty!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
this is just beyond amazing..
23.gif

LOVE the eternity band LOVE IT LOVE IT lOVE IT!!

wow...

(thats what my tiny ring aspires to be when it grows up....)

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/9/2008 3:42:09 PM
Author: PS Admin
2 of 4

roppongi1.jpg
HO-LY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not have words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my word!!! I have never seen so much blingage on one finger!!! I love both your rings!!!!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results