shape
carat
color
clarity

Roppongi''s 3 stone ring and eternity band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Holy mother of all things blingy!!! THAT ETERNITY BAND IS INCREDIBLE!!! What kind of steroids do I need to feed mine to get it to grow like that?! Serously, the eternity band with the two smaller bands on each side? So elegant! So classy! So pretty! So jealousy-inducing!

Thank you for sharing your rings!

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Focus. On. Breathing.

My eyes! My eyes!

Thank you for sharing such amazing pieces!! Truly breathtaking. Wear them with happiness!!!

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/10/2008 6:39:40 AM
Author: IrishBreakfast

Date: 6/9/2008 3:42:09 PM
Author: PS Admin
2 of 4

roppongi1.jpg
HO-LY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not have words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was going to say that too...ok, so I wasn''t going to say "COW" but still...whoa...

I really love the combinations with the smaller bands.

ManhattanLawyer

Shiny_Rock
AAAAAH! Your rings are gorgeous!!! I am saving this so that I can show my fiance what type of eternity band he can buy me for an anniversary down the road
1.gif

I love your rings!! And, for what it's worth, I would DEFINITELY wear them together!!!

golden

Shiny_Rock
more hand shots!! more distance shots as well!

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, color me jealous!

What a beautiful collection, I love it all!

Thanks for sharing.

Anne

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
OMG it''s blinding!!! Now that''s some major finger coverage!

i love it! Congrats!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
.................PROMISE you''ll wear them TOGETHER at least every OTHER day!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/11/2008 2:09:23 PM
Author: Bliss
HOW ON EARTH DID I MISS THIS???

Most incredible set on Earth!

GORGEOUS!

haha...that''s why I love this site...people are absolutely hilarious (and honest!) with their responses. So entertaining...

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!! Your ring is SPECTACULAR!!!!! I have been off-line for a while now because of owning a MAC but I downloaded Firefox this AM. I can post again and I HAD to comment on your gorgeous gorgeous ring! Now you''ve done it....I WANT ONE! Anyways, wear it in good health and ENJOY all that bling!

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
Didiamond, it''s so great to hear from you, we have missed you. Please come back and play with us. Have you added to your outstanding collection?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Roppongi

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
I''m so stunned by the beauty of those rings that I can''t come up with an expletive that either hasn''t been used already, or not allowable in this forum.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Brief threadjack (sorry). Welcome back Didiamond!!!!! We''ve missed you and your gorgeous bling! How about starting another thread so we can catch up?
31.gif

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! GORGEOUS! Alot of people would be content with just ONE of your .5 ct. stones as their CENTER stone, let alone 13! Love it!

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
Wow - what amazing, beautiful, classic, and stunning rings you have! (I could keep going on with the adjectives) WOW!
36.gif
36.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I almost missed this thread, too. Your set is fantastic!!
36.gif
30.gif
Congratulations!!

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
WOW WOW WOW. That is a very big ring. I love it!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/9/2008 3:48:26 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
HOLY CRAP ITS GOOOOOOOOORGEOUSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I''m green.. what a magnificent eternity band. Oh just.. W
30.gif
W!!
I gotta give this a ditto!!!!

I do not know how I missed this thread. Rappongi, your rings are absolutely stunning. What a lovely looking bunch of carats.
2.gif
Seriously though, just gorgeous.

shay

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/12/2008 8:43:17 PM
Author: Shay37

Date: 6/9/2008 3:48:26 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
HOLY CRAP ITS GOOOOOOOOORGEOUSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I''m green.. what a magnificent eternity band. Oh just.. W
30.gif
W!!
I gotta give this a ditto!!!!

I do not know how I missed this thread. Rappongi, your rings are absolutely stunning. What a lovely looking bunch of carats.
2.gif
Seriously though, just gorgeous.

shay
First of all, I was so in awe of your set that I misspelled your screen name. BTW, I''m leaving it that way. I still don''t think I''d get it right. I''m seeing spots from those rocks of yours.

Secondly, SDL, did you see how many times you were quoted in this thread? You said exactly what I was thinking, and I hadn''t even read the thread before I responded. I had to laugh as I did and saw I was not the only one who thought you got it exactly right.

shay

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
I dunno how I missed this. Just amazing.

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
GOODNESS GRACIOUS!! It''s gotta be hazardous to drive with that much bling to distract you - it should be illegal!
3.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/12/2008 2:53:48 PM
Author: roppongi
Didiamond, it''s so great to hear from you, we have missed you. Please come back and play with us. Have you added to your outstanding collection?

Roppongi

Thank you for the welcome back (and to Isabel too!). I''m just so glad I was able to tell you how much I am in love with your uternity. It truly is TO DIE FOR!!! Huge and sparkly! My hubby is no doubt in big, big trouble. I do have much to show (I have added, taken away, upgraded) but first I have to master resizing pics on this system. I need to go back to all of the threads that I wanted to express my congrats on such beautiful jewelry first. I''m thrilled that I can get back into the swing of things. I almost feel like a newbie. I look forward to reconnecting with everyone here!

Keep that beauty clean and sparkly and continue to post more pictures!!!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2008 1:52:51 PM
Author: didiamond

Roppongi

Thank you for the welcome back (and to Isabel too!). I''m just so glad I was able to tell you how much I am in love with your uternity. It truly is TO DIE FOR!!! Huge and sparkly! My hubby is no doubt in big, big trouble. I do have much to show (I have added, taken away, upgraded) but first I have to master resizing pics on this system. I need to go back to all of the threads that I wanted to express my congrats on such beautiful jewelry first. I''m thrilled that I can get back into the swing of things. I almost feel like a newbie. I look forward to reconnecting with everyone here!

I keep coming back to drool over these rings. I''ve showed hubby and he loves your uternity. He told me to go get one!!
DiDiamond - so glad to see you back. Please share your baubles too.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YOWZA!!!!!!!!!!! What an incredible set! Roppongi, you are so incredibly LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!
30.gif

And Didiamond, it''s wonderful to ''see'' you here again!!!!!!!!
36.gif

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
OMG I did not think this was possible but I have really fainted on the floor after looking at this!

Sarahinwonderland

Rough_Rock
I personally think it is a bit too much! but WOW that is a lot of ice! What does your hubby do!!!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
^
^
tsktsk.gif

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Wow - what a treat to see this! I love all your rings. I think the combination of the eternity with the slim guard rings is very elegant. Your three stone is magnificent! Wear all in the best of health and thank you for posting these eye candy pictures!!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/11/2008 10:57:34 PM
Author: motownmama
.................PROMISE you''ll wear them TOGETHER at least every OTHER day!
Oh, please do!! This wedding set is beyond stunning...
10.gif

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/13/2008 1:52:51 PM
Author: didiamond

Didiamond, it's so great to hear from you, we have missed you. Please come back and play with us. Have you added to your outstanding collection?

Roppongi

Thank you for the welcome back (and to Isabel too!). I'm just so glad I was able to tell you how much I am in love with your uternity. It truly is TO DIE FOR!!! Huge and sparkly! My hubby is no doubt in big, big trouble. I do have much to show (I have added, taken away, upgraded) but first I have to master resizing pics on this system. I need to go back to all of the threads that I wanted to express my congrats on such beautiful jewelry first. I'm thrilled that I can get back into the swing of things. I almost feel like a newbie. I look forward to reconnecting with everyone here!

Roppongi, your set is absolutely stunning and what you wrote about how you remind yourself of the beginning of things is so sweet !!
Thank you for sharing
36.gif
Wear it in good health.

Didiamond, I am so happy to see you back !! My eyes are still sparkling from your wonderful collection (the asscher bracelet, eternity bands and emerald rings are magnificent, so tasteful and endless source of inspiration
30.gif
) Please, share with us your new additions !! I am on incandescent charcoal now ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results