shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Risky buy paid off... OEC goodness

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm late to the party, but many CONGRATS, Dreamer. You did really GREAT!! :appl:

LittleRiver

Shiny_Rock
I loved this ring on its own, but I simply adore it with the new YG band! There is something about a solitaire with a plain band that is perfection to me. :love: But we need more pics of the set together. What fun to have options!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Dreamer_D|1320561154|3055088 said:
OK the last few days have been hectic so I have not been able to get a good photo shoot but will do so soon I promise! But here is a lame hand shot I took in poor lighting. The diamond is 5.9mm, the rings are size 6.5, both shanks 2mm. I :love: the yellow gold, seriously so lux and rich looking, I am a convert. No more white gold for me! Yellow or platinum all the way.

I feel like the diamond looks really big, I am just over the moon pleased. When I sold my rb and was looking for a downgrade, I was originally looking at buying an Rb or AVR that was about 5.7mm for about $4500! I could not stomach the cost for such a "small" diamond and knew the bling factor would not be enough, so I got my Aurora for about the same price. Love that band and the bling it gives. And now I ALSO have an OEC that is the same size as the diamonds I was thinking of buying originally!! So cool. Now I have three different "wedding sets" I can wear as the fancy strikes (Aurora, OEC set, and baby rings) and I am totally loving the variety.

Welcome to the gold side... :naughty:
..and, variety is the spice of life!
Looks great, D!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful on your hand Dreamer :love:

The rich yellow is really lovely!! Especially in that design - the stone and the setting complement each other so well, I'm so glad you've decided not to reset :love: :love:

Enjoy!! Now all you need is some rose gold and you'll have the full set :bigsmile:

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
It looks beautiful on you and a great size!!!

We all need ebay lessons now!!! :lol:

Wear it in great health!! :wavey:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
it does look stunning DreamerD!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
So I finally got some time to d oa proper photo shoot of this baby!

ddOEC1.JPG

ddOEC2.JPG

ddOEC3.JPG

ddOEC4p.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
So I did get the little dickens appraised. Came back as 0.80ct, H color, and Si2 clarity. I was like, "Whaaa?" over the clarity because I cannot find anything with my loupe. But then I looked at some macro photos I took and saw something, but it sure did not look like an inclusion to me. I posted about it in RT, and they suggested it could be dirt! Really fossilized dirt ;)) So I scrubbed and voila... the incredible disappearing inclusions.

I will get it reappraised soon, I am sure it is VS clarity.

ddinclusions2.jpg

ddinclusions3a.JPG

ddinclusions4a.JPG

shortee78

Shiny_Rock
Woah woah woah!!! Beautiful!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning rings, and that facet pattern...! Looks fabulous on you! :appl:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just gorgeous together~~ YOur pics are awesome too Dreamer!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it paired with that band - looks gorgeous!!

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! What a great find! It is gorgeous! =)

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
It really is a pretty set and looks very flattering on your hand. I simply love how unique the setting is. I hope you find happiness and joy gazing at your awesome find. :appl: :appl:

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
I like the setting a lot. It reminds me of a McTiege and McClelland Flora setting. The plain band is perfect with it. I wouldn't change a thing. :love:

Burk

Ideal_Rock
LOVE it!!! :love:

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
It's really awesome! I love the set with the band and the setting is growing on me:) :love: :love: :love: :love:

guilhermeesq

Shiny_Rock
how much did you spend total like shipping and tax/customs.

and if you dont mind , how much did it appraise for?

lnl001

Rough_Rock
Fantastic buy, story, and stone!! Well done indeed! She's gorgeous!

PhilosopherStone

Rough_Rock
Very nice find and beautiful ring. I am wondering how the reappraisal went. Hope you have been well.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results