shape
carat
color
clarity

Ringworm

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@distracts @missy @Mamabean @Daisys and Diamonds @cmd2014 @JPie @MollyMalone - Thank you all so very much for your thoughts. They help more than you know. It's been a rough week but... I remind myself that it could be so much worse - there's still hope that we can beat this. I've had sick pets, I've lost pets - but never to cancer. We'll see what news Tuesday brings. Our understanding is that amputation, dramatic as it is, doesn't reduce a cat's quality of life the way it might for a human; D and I talked and if taking his leg isn't viable we most likely won't subject him to radiation or chemotherapy - it would torture his body and he wouldn't understand.

@missy I'm SO glad you'll have Elaine to help with the weekly baths!! Poor Fred, his bald spots are obvious when he's wet :(sad I'm so happy to hear he's eating again. Even a little. To be honest I was hesitant to post, because I can certainly imagine your Amityville Horror - to use @MollyMalone's distressingly apt description! - feels like "torturing them in ways they don't understand" ;( You're both doing the best you can. This thread is testament to how big your hearts are - so much trauma, and no end in sight, and not a word of blame to be found. I admire you both. I'm not particularly religious either, but I'm praying you start seeing indisputable improvement soon, and that you and your cats all get through this with health and sanity intact! I would never, ever have guessed that a fungus could wreak such havoc for so long!

Ditto @Daisys and Diamonds - Don't feel bad about the bedding!! All our cats prefer boxes and newspaper to cat beds too, just like Borris - and I'm pretty convinced they take especial glee in furring up fresh laundry ::)

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@distracts @missy @Mamabean @Daisys and Diamonds @cmd2014 @JPie @MollyMalone - Thank you all so very much for your thoughts. They help more than you know. It's been a rough week but... I remind myself that it could be so much worse - there's still hope that we can beat this. I've had sick pets, I've lost pets - but never to cancer. We'll see what news Tuesday brings. Our understanding is that amputation, dramatic as it is, doesn't reduce a cat's quality of life the way it might for a human; D and I talked and if taking his leg isn't viable we most likely won't subject him to radiation or chemotherapy - it would torture his body and he wouldn't understand.

I am crossing my fingers that the cancer is still confined just to his leg. If it is not though - I think choosing not to do radiation or chemotherapy is the right choice. It might prolong his life but it would definitely prolong his suffering, and he does not have the mental capacities we have to choose it or understand why. Even humans don't always choose to treat cancer when it has spread. I really hope you don't have to make that choice, but if you do, we will all be here to offer our support.

re: amputation: at my old house there was a three-legged cat that belonged to one of the neighbors that would hang out on our deck. I wanted to pet him (a lot of the other cats that hung out on our deck let me pet them) but he didn't agree and I couldn't catch him - missing a leg didn't slow him down AT ALL!

@missy - I am glad to hear most of your patients are improving. I had the same thing happen where it was like parts were improving but then other areas concurrently got worse. I just had two big waves of infection then a third tiny one but I wouldn't be surprised if you have more. It must be very frustrating, but I'm sure this is all part of the process and that they ARE getting better.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
i am wondering how the kitties are all doing today

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

@yssie, Sharing here with everyone does make it a little easier to bear and I am glad you posted here for support too. We cannot change what is happening to our babies but we are going to do the best we can for them. Alex is lucky to have you and your dh on his side loving him and taking care of him. Unfortunately I have lost a few animals to cancer but each animal and each cancer is different. You and your dh know what is best to do for Alex. I am so sorry you are going through this. :( Francesca, as you might remember, died of an aggressive LCL in her proximal duodenum within a week of diagnosis this past June.:cry2: We are still reeling from her death. I lost my very first cat Buster from cancer (I cannot remember which type of cancer) but we gave him over 2 years extra of quality of life after diagnosis with chemo. I thought my second cat Butch died from cancer (2001 and he was my first cat who died) but my sister reminded me no it was from a very severe autoimmune kidney disease. We kept him alive for about 8 months after his diagnosis with chemo though and it was (for the most part) a quality 8 months til near the end. Heartbreaking because Butch was just 7 years old. It is gut wrenching how short a life most of our furbabies have especially in comparison to us.

I am continuing to keep you in my thoughts and sending lots of healing vibes and love Alex's way. Praying (in a non religious way) for a miracle and praying that the cancer is confined to his leg and that he makes a full recovery. (((Hugs)))

@missy I'm SO glad you'll have Elaine to help with the weekly baths!! Poor Fred, his bald spots are obvious when he's wet :(sad I'm so happy to hear he's eating again. Even a little. To be honest I was hesitant to post, because I can certainly imagine your Amityville Horror - to use @MollyMalone's distressingly apt description! - feels like "torturing them in ways they don't understand" ;( You're both doing the best you can. This thread is testament to how big your hearts are - so much trauma, and no end in sight, and not a word of blame to be found. I admire you both. I'm not particularly religious either, but I'm praying you start seeing indisputable improvement soon, and that you and your cats all get through this with health and sanity intact! I would never, ever have guessed that a fungus could wreak such havoc for so long!

Indeed. Who knew a fungus could wreak such havoc. Thank you so much for your kind comments. Often the first instinct is one wants to blame someone but truly there is no one to blame. It falls under the category of cra* happens. But I have learned from this and (if there is a next time) when we rescue again we will do a toothbrush test to see if there is any ringworm on the kitten/cat. It isn't foolproof and there is a 28 day incubation period so not sure it would have picked it up in Oliver's case but it might have. I had never even heard of ringworm before. Let alone had any inkling of how horrible it is. I have gone on to read how many shelters will put every animal down if ringworm is present because it spreads like wildfire and is so hard to contain and cure. :cry2:

Yssie, we can only do our best for our babies and to that end know you and your dh are going to do all that is reasonable to preserve quality of life. Hoping so much for you that it is treatable and that Alex goes on to make a full recovery. :pray:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i am wondering how the kitties are all doing today

Hi @Daisys and Diamonds thanks for asking.
Fred is eating a little bit here and there though it is taking lots of coaxing on my part. All the animals got their meds (oral and topicals) this AM. This morning Bobby continues to behave unlike himself and is not coming out for food first thing (or throughout the day) anymore as is his regular MO but I was able to convince him to come and get food finally before we gave them the Itrafungol. He is gun shy because after their breakfast we give them their oral meds and they loathe their oral meds. It tastes awful (Greg tasted it many weeks ago to see what the cats were getting) and one wonders why it cannot be made more palatable.

@missy - I am glad to hear most of your patients are improving. I had the same thing happen where it was like parts were improving but then other areas concurrently got worse. I just had two big waves of infection then a third tiny one but I wouldn't be surprised if you have more. It must be very frustrating, but I'm sure this is all part of the process and that they ARE getting better.

Thanks for letting me know it can take this course. From start to finish can you estimate (if you remember) around how long it took T to get fully well and not be contagious? That is what we are struggling with at the moment. How long do we have to keep little Ollie in isolation in our bedroom? He is a prisoner and it is hurts our hearts that we cannot let him play with the others right now. A big part of that is we want to keep Fred's stress to a minimum and having Oliver out and about will stress Fred so that is a big part of the equation too. Though I do wonder how long they are all contagious. My guess is as long as we are seeing new spots they are contagious. Though Elaine thinks that the spots aren't new per se but they are just making themselves visible to us because the hair is breaking off now but that they probably were there all along. But none of us really know for certain.

As long as we aren't aggressively treating Fred (with the oral med Itrafungol) I worry he is contagious. I am concerned the others will not be cured as long as Fred is contagious and they can keep reinfecting each other. That is a big concern and not sure how to deal with that issue. As I wrote many times before isolating Fred is not a viable option as that would kill him.

Thank you everyone who is reading for letting me share and for reading and commenting and for your helpful tips and warm support. From my furry crew to yours sending big and ringworm free virtual hugs.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so upset. We just spent the past 90 minutes trying to get the cats to eat and giving them their meds but Tommy outsmarted us this AM. Tommy is hiding where we cannot get him this morning and has not had his Itrafungol yet. And Bobby would not eat this morning. Which is very unlike him (Bobby has/had the best appetite and at 16 lbs you could see the evidence clearly that he loves to eat. This is almost 5 weeks of meds and with each week it is harder to coax Bobby to eat and he needs to eat for the Itrafungol to work and he needs to eat to live obviously. And Bobby is losing so much more hair on his back while his neck is growing in (original area was neck) so one step forward and two or three backwards. And Tommy is also losing lots more hair. Fred is not growing hair and the areas keep spreading. And Fred is not moving from the couch in the mornings at all anymore and I have to bring food over to him and coax him to eat. The only one who seems to be improving is Oliver. I am distressed and upset and worried and just wanted to vent here. :cry2:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
vent away dear missy
go for a ride on your bike
have some fresh air
come home and try again
sending kitty cat hugs across the oceans to all of you

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm really sorry @missy ! But hang in there! One day at a time!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm really sorry @missy ! But hang in there! One day at a time!

Kia Kaha missy
stay strong

We gave Tommy the Itrafungol. What I did this AM when we left downstairs after Tommy went up in the ceiling was I shut all the lights and put catnip out (Tommy usually loves catnip) and went back to the bedroom upstairs. An hour later I went down and Tommy was on the kitchen counter where the catnip was and he was looking at me suspiciously. I quietly got Greg to come down to the kitchen and Tommy ran into the living room and we got him out from under the couch and gave him the Itrafungol and the topical meds. Whew. One more day down and how many more to go...

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @missy :cry2: I am so sorry for the heartache and struggle you are all facing. Like you have said, take one day or one minute at a time. Sending all the warm thoughts and hugs to you all :pray: I truly hope you will turn the corner soon and start to see improvement. You all must be exhausted and discouraged. ♥️ ((Hugs))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @missy :cry2: I am so sorry for the heartache and struggle you are all facing. Like you have said, take one day or one minute at a time. Sending all the warm thoughts and hugs to you all :pray: I truly hope you will turn the corner soon and start to see improvement. You all must be exhausted and discouraged. ♥️ ((Hugs))

I hate to be such a downer so much of the time. It's just discouraging and disheartening seeing them get worse despite everything. All the treatments and the energy and work to get them better yet it is getting worse. And I read that it can be 2 years or more for them to get better and Fred doesn't have a chance with him immune system as that won't kick in so we are at a loss as to what to do. We love Fred. We love all of them. They are our family. They are not expendable. But they are all (with the exception of Oliver but even he is isolated and gets upset being isolated) suffering. Elaine says it is short term suffering but if this goes on for a year or more that is no longer short term. And it is not sustainable either. Greg has to get back to work. We have to get back to the city. But we cannot leave the beach while the cats are contagious and getting worse.

We can keep doing what we are doing if the cats start improving but if they keep getting worse it all seems futile and cruel to continue making them suffer. That is the worst part of this. Seeing the cats suffer. Tommy is confused and upset. Why are we torturing them. He hissed at Greg today. Tommy is not a hisser. None of our cats hiss. They all run from us. That says it all. They are not happy. They are not content. They are miserable.

Thanks for letting me vent and get it out. I do feel better after a good cry. We are not giving up yet. We are going to keep on doing what we are doing and hope things turn around.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hate to be such a downer so much of the time. It's just discouraging and disheartening seeing them get worse despite everything. All the treatments and the energy and work to get them better yet it is getting worse. And I read that it can be 2 years or more for them to get better and Fred doesn't have a chance with him immune system as that won't kick in so we are at a loss as to what to do. We love Fred. We love all of them. They are our family. They are not expendable. But they are all (with the exception of Oliver but even he is isolated and gets upset being isolated) suffering. Elaine says it is short term suffering but if this goes on for a year or more that is no longer short term. And it is not sustainable either. Greg has to get back to work. We have to get back to the city. But we cannot leave the beach while the cats are contagious and getting worse.

We can keep doing what we are doing if the cats start improving but if they keep getting worse it all seems futile and cruel to continue making them suffer. That is the worst part of this. Seeing the cats suffer. Tommy is confused and upset. Why are we torturing them. He hissed at Greg today. Tommy is not a hisser. None of our cats hiss. They all run from us. That says it all. They are not happy. They are not content. They are miserable.

Thanks for letting me vent and get it out. I do feel better after a good cry. We are not giving up yet. We are going to keep on doing what we are doing and hope things turn around.
@missy You must feel like you’re in the middle of a nightmare...It is amazing you and Greg have been doing this for so long. I know in my soul that whatever decisions you and Greg have to make will be made with their comfort and quality of life weighed foremost in your mind. This is so heartbreaking... Many hugs are flying from Pa to NJ..

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy,

Cats are so much harder than dogs, because they are smart and they remember and they hold grudges. I know this doesn't help when you are in the midst of it, but sometimes doing what is right for them means that they are angry at you because they don't understand. I know I struggled with that with my own furbabies health issues (I too have had to shove meds down an unwilling baby's throat over long periods of time for his own good, and have suffered the wrath of cat because of it). It's heart breaking. Dogs are so much easier because within minutes they forgive and forget. Plus, they happily eat anything disguised in a treat. My Westie would eat anything wrapped in cheese. We never struggled to get a pill down him. My cats could turn pills into a 3 hour ordeal with many hard feelings on both sides afterwards. Hang in there. We are all sending virtual hugs.

Yssie, the cancer issue is a tough one. I lost both of my last two cats to lymphoma. One had an intestinal mass that was inoperable but didn't seem to be causing him to suffer, so we simply offered love and supportive care until it was obvious that he was no longer well. The other had an aggressive, sudden-onset version in his stomach that was catastrophic and we had to make a heart wrenching and unexpected decision to let him go. I think you will know what you need to do based on what the vet finds and how your baby is feeling. Until then, all you can do is love them.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @cmd2014 I agree with everything you wrote. What's heartbreaking is our cats don't seem mad at us just terrified. I would rather have them angry with us vs so scared. There seems to be no fight left in them and that is a very dark sign.

This AM Tommy didn't move at all and let me pick him up (he never lets me pick him up) and bring him to food but he did not eat. None of them are coming out for food in the AM now and it is challenging to even get them to eat now. All of them. It has to be the Itrafungol because we give it in the AM after they eat. But Fred isn't getting the Itrafungol and he isn't coming out for food either.

I had to pick up Tommy and Bobby and bring them to food this morning. They never let me pick them up so that was super weird and worrisome. They didn't even struggle. They just let me pick them up and carry them from the living room to the kitchen to the food but no one really ate.

I am once again not seeing a way out of this that has a happy ending. Five plus weeks of meds and dips and they are all getting worse. More hair loss, more spots and worse moods. Listless, catatonic and terrified.

Thank you for your hugs. I appreciate them so much. As well as your good wishes. I know you get it and I know every animal lover can understand the terror I feel for what my cats are going through with no relief in sight. Heartbreaking and gut wrenching on all levels.:cry2:

I am so sorry you lost two of your cats to lymphoma. Lymphoma is a horrible disease. :(

@yssie sending you and Alex bucketloads of good luck dust for today. Praying that is is contained to his leg and that he will make a full recovery with leg amputation. Sending you hugs too.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy You must feel like you’re in the middle of a nightmare...It is amazing you and Greg have been doing this for so long. I know in my soul that whatever decisions you and Greg have to make will be made with their comfort and quality of life weighed foremost in your mind. This is so heartbreaking... Many hugs are flying from Pa to NJ..

Thank you Joanne. We all appreciate that very much. I am so scared for my babies.:cry2:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @missy I keep hoping for a promising update :(sad

I completely, completely understand preferring anger to fear :(sad I wish I had the right words - or, better, some brilliant idea to Make It All Better. Sadly I have neither this morning. The behaviour changes are the most worrying thing... Do they usually all eat the same things or do they all have different preferences?

Five weeks. No guarantee of an end of some sort - even I have that with Alex. And the prospect of you having to do this by yourself so Greg can go back to work makes me hurt for you both.

Do you think isolating them more - well, everyone but Patient 0 who seems to be the only one who isn’t miserable - or even boarding them would be any more traumatic for them at this point? I wonder if that would help get rid of this thing any faster ;(

Well. Now I’m more angry for you than anything. A freaking fungus has no right to cause such suffering. I’m praying for everyone to turn the corner.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I completely, completely understand preferring anger to fear :(sad I wish I had the right words - or, better, some brilliant idea to Make It All Better. Sadly I have neither this morning. The behaviour changes are the most worrying thing... Do they usually all eat the same things or do they all have different preferences?

Five weeks. No guarantee of an end of some sort - even I have that with Alex. And the prospect of you having to do this by yourself so Greg can go back to work makes me hurt for you both.

Do you think isolating them more - well, everyone but Patient 0 who seems to be the only one who isn’t miserable - or even boarding them would be any more traumatic for them at this point? I wonder if that would help get rid of this thing any faster ;(

Well. Now I’m more angry for you than anything. A freaking fungus has no right to cause such suffering. I’m praying for everyone to turn the corner.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry that it just seems to be getting worse. Their little spirits seem to be broken. That is how H is when I trim his claws or bathe him - as soon as he realizes fighting isn’t getting him anything, he just... kind of goes into a state where he’s super withdrawn and pliable. It’s very different from his usual personality and freaks me out every time. He snaps out of it though, so hopefully your guys will as well, even if it’s a longer process. T is just naturally in that state all the time... idk if he was born that way or if it’s a result of his life before I got him.

Big hugs. I had no idea ringworm could get this bad. Now I know why all the posts online seemed to think it was apocalyptic. But if people making those posts got through it, you will too.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy,

The listlessness and refusal to eat would terrify me too. Angry and fighting is one thing, what you are seeing is something that makes you worry that something is terribly wrong (as this is what cats only usually do when they are really, really unwell). Are there liver side effects to cat antifungals the way there are for human ones? I am praying that this is emotional rather than physical, but this would scare me enough that I might be inclined to call the vet (for what is probably the millionth time for you I'm sure). This is unspeakable how bad this has all become. I am so, so sorry for what everyone in your house is going through.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry that it just seems to be getting worse. Their little spirits seem to be broken. That is how H is when I trim his claws or bathe him - as soon as he realizes fighting isn’t getting him anything, he just... kind of goes into a state where he’s super withdrawn and pliable. It’s very different from his usual personality and freaks me out every time. He snaps out of it though, so hopefully your guys will as well, even if it’s a longer process. T is just naturally in that state all the time... idk if he was born that way or if it’s a result of his life before I got him.

Big hugs. I had no idea ringworm could get this bad. Now I know why all the posts online seemed to think it was apocalyptic. But if people making those posts got through it, you will too.

Thanks distracts. It's surreal how out of control this ringworm business is. I am very glad for you that T did much better with his RW treatments and I suspect it's because he was a kitten. Oliver is doing much better than our adult cats. Kittens develop a strong immune system and my adult cats are all considered senior cats believe it or not. Seeing Tommy so lifeless today when I picked him up was devastating. He was my tough little cookie. He had such a hard beginning as a mouser where I used to work and now look what we are putting him through. :cry2:

Thank you for your continued encouragement @distracts.

Missy,

The listlessness and refusal to eat would terrify me too. Angry and fighting is one thing, what you are seeing is something that makes you worry that something is terribly wrong (as this is what cats only usually do when they are really, really unwell). Are there liver side effects to cat antifungals the way there are for human ones? I am praying that this is emotional rather than physical, but this would scare me enough that I might be inclined to call the vet (for what is probably the millionth time for you I'm sure). This is unspeakable how bad this has all become. I am so, so sorry for what everyone in your house is going through.

There are liver side effects and bone marrow side effects but Fred isn't on Itrafungol anymore and was on it just for 6 days. All effects are reversible once off the med. However because he is basically catatonic we are doing bloodwork today. When we dropped them off this AM at the veterinarian I asked for them to do blood on Fred. I am scared to find out what is wrong but we must. We cannot keep torturing him if there is no relief in sight for him. My poor Freddie. He didn't deserve this. All because we rescued Oliver. Who isn't at fault. He is very sweet. But I look at him and I cry because of what our adult cats are going through.

I call my sister (who is a veterinarian) all the time. I don't really bother the local vet as I am not impressed with her knowledge of ringworm. The vet derm I spoke with on the phone over a week ago said I know more than most vet derms now about ringworm but little good it does me. I cannot get my babies well.

Thank you for your good wishes and for your kind support @cmd2014 .

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you @yssie. I have been thinking of you and Alex all day. Praying it went as well as possible at the veterinarian's today.

As for what we are doing I think we are doing everything possible at the moment. We cannot isolate them as their moods would plummet further. The only one we are isolating is Oliver. And that is mainly to take the stress off the adult cats who don't need anything new right now especially an active kitten.

Sending you more hugs and healing vibes.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
To show you how listless Fred is...this was him all day yesterday.
His eyes are open almost all the time.

Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 2.47.00 PM.png

:cry2::cry2::cry2:

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I've been reading the updated and I'm sorry that it's not improving.

I hesitate to ask, but is syringe feeding and option? Will they let you? Also, have you tried non- cat food? When I have sick kittens, boiled chicken is usually something they will at least eat on their own. It's not ideal, but it's better than two bites of food. Is everyone drinking? I know some have medical issues, but can you do unflavored Pedialyte in the water? I usually do 80 percent water.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been reading the updated and I'm sorry that it's not improving.

I hesitate to ask, but is syringe feeding and option? Will they let you? Also, have you tried non- cat food? When I have sick kittens, boiled chicken is usually something they will at least eat on their own. It's not ideal, but it's better than two bites of food. Is everyone drinking? I know some have medical issues, but can you do unflavored Pedialyte in the water? I usually do 80 percent water.

Thanks for your suggestions Eliza. So far though they eventually eat. It's just no one comes into the kitchen on their own anymore especially in the AM because right after they eat we give them Itrafungol as it is supposed to be given with food. But no one is behaving like their normal self. And all are lethargic and Fred is especially lifeless. Scary lifeless. I am so worried. Like @yssie I cannot believe a friggin fungus can wreak such havoc on my babies. The constant cleaning and the meds are inflicting stress on them but I don't see a way around it. So combo of meds and their side effects and all the stress of cleaning and giving those meds to them. As you know cats do not take kindly to this kind of stress.

When they stop eating we do try non cat food but they will only eat cat food. We went through this rather recently right after Francesca's death. They all got URIs and they all wouldn't eat because they couldn't smell the food and had fevers too. So we bought smelly food and tried everything. They refused all food except for Cat food and once we opened their nasal passages with neo synephrine they started eating again. But anyway that was a different issue. We tried it all. They are drinking water and they are eating (with much coaxing and patience on my part) so far. Fingers crossed that continues. In fact now that I am thinking of it I forgot to tell the vet Fred is drinking more than usual.

I will keep the unflavored Pedialyte in the water in mind. If it is tasteless they just might drink it. Thank you very much.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, I have been away, no stable connection . Just at a quick stop by to read how thing are going and continued positive thoughts to you guys (furry and human)

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
To show you how listless Fred is...this was him all day yesterday.
His eyes are open almost all the time.

Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 2.47.00 PM.png

:cry2::cry2::cry2:

OMG. Poor Fred. Poor poor little Fred. That he is clearly so miserable breaks my heart for you both. I can't believe a fungal infection could cause such devastation.

The only thing I can think of to maybe reduce some of their stress around the cleaning routine would be to clean a room, and then put them in that room while you clean the rest of the house. At least they might get some temporary reprieve from the vacuuming and smell of cleaning products that way - but I don't know if your boys would find that more or less stressful than being allowed to be out and exposed to it all (mine were usually quite content to be in a quiet space together if they knew that something unpleasant was happening in the rest of the house, but yours may not be).

Sending dust to Fred. Maybe give the vet a call to mention the drinking. Thirst can be a sign of diabetes which would also suppress his immune system and make it hard for him to shake this stupid f-ing fungus.

@yssie, any news about Alex yet? Is he out of surgery? Is he ok? Thinking of you both today too and sending dust.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh Fredster:cry2:.. Ish the poor babies...

@yssie

healing vibes across the miles--kind regards Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results