shape
carat
color
clarity

"RINGS IN WAITING" thread: help us cope...please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
My ship date''s been moved to the 25th now.
7.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/18/2008 8:44:31 AM
Author: geckodani
7.gif
Something''s wrong with my ring.... Waiting for more details from WF. They may have to order another cast....

Sad Gecko.
39.gif
OH DEAR!
8.gif

We''ll keep you company!

LS

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
WF emailed me today to let me know that the stone recut is done...so my ring is halfway there....yay! I am still waiting on cert and re-setting....

Sorry to hear about your ring gecko....

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/18/2008 10:36:47 AM
My ship date''s been moved to the 25th now.
7.gif
Oh no... that stinks!!! I hope they''re able to get it to you then. My ring is suppsed to be finished at Ritani sometime between tomorrow (11/19) and Friday (11/21), then will be overnighted to Pearlman''s, then overnighted to me. Soooo, I''m having it shipped to my mom''s work since I''ll be in MI on Saturday and no matter what I''ll have it by Monday at the latest.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/14/2008 6:30:01 AM
Author: LostSapphire

Date: 11/14/2008 2:18:46 AM
Author: Kelli
Thanks Dani! I''m excited to see your new band.
1.gif
I was bad though and I did buy something.
11.gif
It doesn''t really sparkle though. I bought a plain rose gold band on ebay just for fun and because it was so cheap. Shouldn''t have done it but oh well. I bid, left the house, came back and whoops, it was mine!
So are you ''waiting'' kelli? Need some ice cream to help tide you over?

Here you go.

LS
Thanks LS!!
9.gif
I am waiting on all the horrible house stuff to get done so we can MOVE!! Buying a house is SUCH a hassle! It will DEFINITELY be worth it though. I was waiting for that rose gold band to come but they sent me white instead. I liked it so I kept it and asked that they also sell me the rose gold one for the same price, so hopefully by tomorrow I''ll have a nice pair of plain bands to stack. They''re silk fit bands and the one I have is so smooth and comfy to wear. I know they''re not sparkly but I really like them!

So sorry to hear about your prolonged waiting Dani!
7.gif
I know that''s terrible!

How''s your pendant coming along LS? I didn''t miss it, did I?

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Yay for stacking bands Kelli!

And laurel your wait is almost over.

I - am bummed.
7.gif
I''m glad WF has such attention to detail, and that they didn''t send me a flawed ring, but dang I feel like I''ve been waiting FOREVER for my set to be complete!!! *sigh*

LS - Yeah, what about the pendant?

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Hello Kelli & Gecko

Yes, I have the pendant, plus 2ctw studs which just arrived yesterday as a surprise gift from Sweet DH related to the info below..

They are my "15th birthday present" for November 8, which is the 15th anniversary of a brain tumor surgery I had done (Miracles do happen!).
1.gif

I haven't been bragging about them because the 'blingfest' is somewhat tainted by the fact that I've just received a diagnosis of a possible 2nd brain tumor. The docs are now trying to confirm whether I've grown myself another one like the first, or a new, 'improved' version.
8.gif

Geez, my medical file has to be brought in on a truck these days!

I haven't posted this in Hangout or Health because I don't know if I'm ready for the onslaught of postings that may result....so I'm just gonna be quiet here over in coloured stones, if that's ok with you guys.

So thank you for asking, yes I have them on and they are wonderful. Funny thing though, when a Neurosurgeon tells you that kind of news, the amount of bling you're wearing means squat.

Keeping my head up but damn it's hard.
LS

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh LS. ((HUGS)) Hugs, thoughts and prayers coming your way. If, God forbid, it is another tumor, you''ve beaten it once, and technology, science and medicine have come a long, long way in the past 15 years. ((HUGS)) I can''t imagine how you must be feeling right now.
7.gif

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
Oh LS, I''m so sorry. Keep your head up my dear. I know that all the lovely sparkly things in the world mean little in comparison to your health and well being, but hopefully they lift your spirits in the darkest of times. I''ll keep you in my prayers--don''t lose faith because miracles happen everyday
1.gif

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
LS - I''m so sorry to hear about your medical issues. You''ll be in my thoughts & prayers.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
LS-you are in my thoughts and prayers!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh LS sending you huge amounts of ((((hugs)))). Try to stay as positive as you can but we''re here if you need us. xxxx

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone. I''m trying....is there a smiley emoticon face for someone with half a smile and half a frown?

That''s what''s happening with my face: half of it is frozen so I can''t smile straight any more. hmmmm maybe this one
28.gif

LS

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
LS, you have such great spirit and attitude, qualities even more impressive than your blueberry. And that is really saying something. Sending you good dust.

dancingflame

Shiny_Rock
LS- Our thoughts are with you. Keep your chin up!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw LS, you are in my thoughts and prayers are coming your way!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
OK my friends....go back to having FUN

Can SOMEBODY serve me up some ice cream though?

LS

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s another one!
9.gif

banana_split.jpg

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Laurel and Gecko.

*burp*

yum that was good!

LS

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
LS just wanted to send some good thoughts your way, you are a big asset to PS and I will be thinking of you
1.gif
Hope you can enjoy your new sparklies soon!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
thank you posh

I'm doing ok. Just trying to sort out rush MRI and neurosurgeon's appointments. The pain is excruciating but not all the time....working on that....
6.gif

The new bling is here. I just tried photographing it, but it came out kaka. I think I'll wait to get some outdoors.

In the meantime, I'll just have ice cream.
LS

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I''m really sad to hear your news LS and I''ll be thinking of you a lot.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
LOL at kaka pics. I know that feeling!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/21/2008 8:22:48 AM
they all turned out looking just awful....then I realized it was the indoor lighting.

I *promise* to get my parka on (it's chilly up here in Canuck-Land) and take outdoor shots this weekend.

LS

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/21/2008 8:46:31 AM

they all turned out looking just awful....then I realized it was the indoor lighting.

I *promise* to get my parka on (it''s chilly up here in Canuck-Land) and take outdoor shots this weekend.

LS
We have snow in MI. Snow is overrated. Blech.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/21/2008 8:50:03 AM

I *promise* to get my parka on (it''s chilly up here in Canuck-Land) and take outdoor shots this weekend.

LS
I agree gecko
Spent part of last night on the LL Bean website surfing for down-filled parkas.
I hate winter.
LS

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/21/2008 12:11:50 PM

Date: 11/21/2008 8:50:03 AM

LS
I agree gecko
Spent part of last night on the LL Bean website surfing for down-filled parkas.
I hate winter.
LS
I hear you all on the winter stuff.... it was 3 here in MN overnight! 3!!! Not 30, or 23, or even 13, 3!!! Brrrrrrrrrr......

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Winter is the devil.

dancingflame

Shiny_Rock
Yay! To alleviate the waiting process on my e-ring, I've been very, very naughty. Let's say I had to order more gem jars to hold my new pretties.

31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results