shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW **REVEAL** Single Stone Reset **LOTS OF PICS**

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow - that is GORGEOUS!!!! I :love: Single Stone! Your stone is TDF and that setting is amazing. Wear it in good health!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, so gorgeous!!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
It is absolutely stunning! I can't get past the recut, that is so cool! I adore the setting, and it complements your diamond perfectly! :love: :love: :love:

Stari

Rough_Rock
I love it! Your ring is now my favorite!!! I can only hope to have something that beautiful! :)

Stari

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to say that when I've previously seen this setting on the SS website, I wasn't blown away by it. However, seeing it on your hand, I'm seriously loving it. Really, really pretty. Congrats!

imitcan

Shiny_Rock
Seriously, that is the most gorgeous ring ever! I love it. There is nothing else left to say - it is just that perfect. However, I do wish for you to feel the same way about it. I hope finding total contentment and satisfaction comes easily and quickly for you in whatever way you need to get there. Keep us posted.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

HOLY. MOLY. HOLY. MOLY.

UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love it!!!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
NYCsparkle|1345997106|3257359 said:
Your ring is gorgeous!!!!! And the diamond recut is spectacular. :love: :love: :love:
I do see the difference in both rings, but yours is more beautiful because it looks delicate and allows your stone to really pop. The original setting seems chunkier. If you really have doubts though, get it made exactly how you'd prefer.....I love it though.... :love: :love: :love:

Ditto, and THUD :twirl:

That is loooovely. But I think Dreamer D is right too, wear it awhile and give it its own chance to shine first. I bet all
the compliments you are going to get may change your mind.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is absolutely gorgeous! :love: :love: :love: I love your re-cut and that setting is just perfect for an old cut stone!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
gorgeous....and lovely on your finger!

i wouldn't change a thing.....the scale down to the size of your diamond i think was a good decision.....

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
stunning, yes, don't change it; it is perfect and one of my FAVORITE Single Stone rings :love: :love: :love: :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is lovely! The gallery is a piece of art!

KatSullivan

Rough_Rock
Wow, that is so beautiful! The gallery is gorgeous. Enjoy it and wear it in health :)

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
I absolutely love it! Definitely a new favorite!

mandasand

Brilliant_Rock
2SH - this is one of the most beautiful rings I have ever seen, but you know I have been a fan of your journey since the beginning. :appl:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
:shock: :lickout: :love: ho-lee shitballs that is some kinda ring now! Good heavens it's stunning!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks amazing.

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, thank you so much everyone!!! You are all way too kind. I am so appreciative of the compliments - and for so many of you making me LOL. :lol: I don't know what I would do without this amazing support system throughout this long process!

I really do know that this is a beautiful ring, and I feel so very happy to own it. Even though I was expecting it to look more like the sample ring, the scaled-down setting really does compliment my stone very nicely. I do like that you don't even see that there is a "halo" until you're right up close. MissGotRocks said something about seeing and appreciating it for the beauty that it is instead of focusing on what I thought it would be...and I think that is right on the money!

yennyfire asked about the band - it is actually my original wedding band, however Single Stone did "refresh" it with some milgrain/engraving that compliments my engagement ring. I love how it turned out! I'm also thinking of getting a super thin eternity band either to stack or just to have as another option...we will see. :tongue:

Here are a few more pictures of the gallery design - the shots are super close to highlight the details, but this ring is oh-so-delicate in person...it's amazing how skilled some people are - it's a true gift! I also tried to get a good macro of the face so you can see the design better, but it's been next to impossible. The one below is as close as I could get...but I will keep trying!

Also, you may see a thin dark border that almost looks like a gap between the stone and the setting - there are no gaps whatsoever, but there is some shiny platinum on the inner-edge that I think may be reflecting the stone and causing a shadow. I need to ask Ari if milgraining that inner edge will solve this problem!

_667.jpg

_668.jpg

_669.jpg

close.jpg

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
OH - and did you guys notice the teeny tiny little prongs holding the stone in place? I thought they were just part of the design and was blown away when they told me that those were the prongs...crazy!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So cool that you were able to use your original wedding band and that they were able to milgrain it!

I think these rings are just gorgeous together and the stone looks stunning in the mounting. A really neat story that produces a set of rings that is just spectacular - enjoy every minute of wearing them!!

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning :love:

Stari

Rough_Rock
I love the close ups you added! Your ring is amazing and it's at the top of my inspiration photos! :)

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Breathtaking!!!

Ice Princess

Rough_Rock
Dreamer_D|1345996570|3257355 said:
I think the ring is simply perfect just as it is. Your diamond looks great and I actually thinkg your setting is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen on PS!

I think you should trust the design estetic of the masters who made your ring. I don't think a larger scale "halo" would look nice with your diamond. Wear it a while, though, and see how you feel. Let your mind start seeing your ring as it IS, not as you hoped it to be. If you cannot get used to it and love it, then talk to Ari and see what can be done. They may be able to remake it for you the way you want. But give it a while before you go down that path! You may not like the remake as much as this version with *your* stone.

This statement makes a lot of sense. But at the same time I totally understand trying to get used to the 'new' look.

This is stunning but deep down unless it's the ring of your dreams, do what you have to in order to ensure your happiness

Your ring is beautiful regardless of what you decide!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS close up shots!!! That is so beautiful! I'm so thrilled that you have this stunning ring and that you are also as pleased with it as we are!! TDF, that's for sure :love: :love: :love:

AuntKiki

Shiny_Rock
This is one of the most beautiful wedding sets I've ever seen. Congratulations and wear it in good health!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Oh me, oh MY! that stone...that setting ...are just amazing...I'm totally in love! Thanks for posting the pics.

missymoo

Shiny_Rock
That is pure heaven.... I absolutely love it in every way!!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I think your ring is beautiful whether or not you decide to change it. I do like the original design more but your ring is gorgeous as is too. When I reflect on my own experience, Leon Mege made me the wrong ring (very similar though) that cost more than what I paid for since it had 2 additional rows of pave. I still decided to change it back to my original design and I am much happier with the decision.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on being selected as the PS Jewel of the week.

Any newer photos? How are you liking the ring now?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results