shape
carat
color
clarity

Reveal! Hermes Behapi bracelets

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
As a reward myself after hitting a 50lb weight loss milestone (it is not a pleasant situation trying to lose all this weight, especially when I was prescribed this diet...), I decided to FINALLY pull the trigger on something I've been wanting for almost a decade, but kept chickening out right before paying for 3 times prior. Seriously, I'd get to the point where we'd be handing the card over, and I'd freeze and need to have them hold it, and then I'd never go back. My husband did not understand what my deal was.

Well this time, I was NOT going to do that. I earned these bad boys. One per 25lbs! I was going to Chicago for a girls' weekend three weeks ago, and knew in advance I'd be making this little jaunt. I asked for suggestions of who to work with in the boutique, and called ahead of time (both several months and a few days) to make sure they'd have what I wanted, or could get it. They had two in store, in my size (S) that I was after and knew of one they could source that I really liked as well. They were put on the SAs hold shelf (Eleva), who was off the day I'd be there.

Because the friends I'd be in Chicago with are not exactly into indulging all my higher end desires, I made this a secret mission. I got a cab straight from the airport and high-tailed it directly to the Hermes boutique on Oak at Rush. I bumbled my luggage into the boutique, looking ever so not-elegant, and met with Patricia, who gleefully assisted me in trying on the held bracelets. She checked into the sourced option which at the time was looking unlikely, and I really did like the look of both on my wrist, so I took the two in store, with the agreement I could send one or both back for credit if my husband didn't care for either. He couldn't see the colors well in my photos in the texts. He thought the navy was black.... I knew there was one I love-love-loved, the blue sapphir/vert anglais, and the other I wasn't in love with but I liked, which was an aqua and teal one, as it was in my wheelhouse. I loved it's smooth leather, though. To conceal my indiscretion of making a secret stop before I got to the hotel, I had them shipped home, it worked perfectly. I hid the receipt inside my wallet all weekend without a clue as to what had transpired before I arrived to meet them. I came home with an EPIC third-degree sunburn, knowing I had a secret package on the way.

When I received the package, all beautifully wrapped Orange boxes inside the FedEx wrapping, I was so excited. I opened them carefully and showed my husband. He did not "get it". lol. He just said "I prefer the Navy and Green one--it's more you, too bad it's not Navy and Tan, then it would really be you. But they don't do anything for me at all. It's like a tiny, really expensive belt." lol He thought the bracelets were going to be the enamel bangles, which is not something I've ever considered. They're really pretty but I'd kill them in about 5 minutes.

But seeing them again confirmed for me that I didn't love the aqua and teal bracelet, and wanted the other one sourced. So I called the store, and spoke with Patricia, who informed me she could definitely source the one I wanted: Blue Izmir/Prune with Palladium HW. I overnighted the Aqua and Teal one back up to Chicago, and last week I received the Blue Izmir/Prune and it is GLORIOUS. I also love it with the Navy and Emerald, though I forgot to take a photo of them together. I can't wear them longer than a quick photo op til I heal, but I have something to look forward to!

Without further adieu:

First the shots from in the boutique

ee3ca266359d14752dff3e6489aaaa96.jpg

fc2c1624b1f6a6173d7797219d10e821.jpg

39b74aa579ed38a9a064ec468d38eedd.jpg

47c08902d29befc44b01c454283bdaf1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
A few more of both of the original two

6069b0b5741842c010861918e769de3d.jpg

Pretty Orange boxes being shipped:

f3741f3e15024b2d34305690cb3944ac.jpg

f4f4b9f96b77ada13e20025d3ce9444a.jpg

2edf045f000daa371100a6a81a7d23c1.jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
As I said, I loved the Bleu Saphire/Vert Anglaise and wanted the Bleu Izmir/Prune if we could get it. I had taken that Aqua/teal on the assumption we couldn't but learned the day these arrived home they sourced it afterall, so i sent the aqua and teal one back for the Bleu Izmir and Prune one. It's gorgeous!
90bd80b68d295c6cbe011727b8ca94a8.jpg

677ddebf83003be16d884f44a507ec2e.jpg

97f3ea3a33c8953d754fd618d7b2cb94.jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
And the final two, I forgot to get one stacked before I set them in the closet til I heal. I am still sunburned plus a 2nd degree burn on my neck so I'm trying to heal before I wear them so none of my meds get on them

I'm down 55 now and my next goal treat is a new Apple Watch (I waited to buy so I can see the new one when it comes out) and an Hermes double tour strap. Aiming to get that at 75lbs.

Thanks for looking!

670b062239df312a13e5677ea075927c.jpg

882da847cd7c510d522a71b61b32ef5c.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Great choices Ame. I love this design as well as the beautiful colors you have chosen. Love your final choices.

Congrats on reaching such a weight loss milestone. And so so sorry to hear about your awful sunburn. Hope you will heal soon.
And then on to the next milestone! Thanks for sharing your story. I have enjoyed the read.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your big weight loss! Nothing like a little bling to keep you motivated! The are beautiful!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Congratulations on goal #1! Job well done and wishing you continued success.

The bracelets are gorgeous. Wear them in health!

cheers--Sharon

Elsafiancee

Rough_Rock
Congrats ! They're beautiful!ninhavr the burgundy one and love it too :)

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!!! Beautiful bracelets! :love:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Acinom|1470673506|4063548 said:
Wow! Great choices Ame. I love this design as well as the beautiful colors you have chosen. Love your final choices.

Congrats on reaching such a weight loss milestone. And so so sorry to hear about your awful sunburn. Hope you will heal soon.
And then on to the next milestone! Thanks for sharing your story. I have enjoyed the read.
Thank you! Yea that was a "10lbs of sunblock will be enough" and underestimating shiny buildings and water...woops. :doh: Hopefully next week.

tyty333|1470681515|4063587 said:
Congratulations on your big weight loss! Nothing like a little bling to keep you motivated! The are beautiful!
Thank you! Hopefully that next milestone works out!

canuk-gal|1470683464|4063595 said:
HI:

Congratulations on goal #1! Job well done and wishing you continued success.

The bracelets are gorgeous. Wear them in health!

cheers--Sharon
Thank you! It was not easy...but if I can stay on track...the little belts are worth it.

Elsafiancee|1470687247|4063605 said:
Congrats ! They're beautiful!ninhavr the burgundy one and love it too :)
As soon as I saw this combo, I was done! I had to have a navy one though too, and if they had a navy and tan option, that would've been first choice besides the prune/aqua option.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
PintoBean|1470688049|4063610 said:
Congratulations!!!! Beautiful bracelets! :love:
Thank you!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love Hermes leather bracelets. They are just so chic and fabulous. And they are so great for stacking. Gorgeous choices. Such a great reward for shedding those pounds. Can't wait to see your next reward. Makes me want to buy another one.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on the weight loss :appl: :appl: :appl:

These look amazing on you, they are chic and I just love them on you. Wear in good health!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ame, congratulations on losing 50 lbs! That is an amazing accomplishment. :appl: :appl: :appl:
And so glad you rewarded yourself with these gorgeous Hermes bracelets. They look terrific on your wrist. Very sophisticated and smart. Great choice. :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A huge congrats to you on the weight loss - not easy for sure but you are killing it!

The bracelets are just you somehow and they look fabulous! I hope you enjoy them and the reason for their being!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
MissGotRocks|1470742687|4063821 said:
A huge congrats to you on the weight loss - not easy for sure but you are killing it!

The bracelets are just you somehow and they look fabulous! I hope you enjoy them and the reason for their being!
Thank you!!! I am hoping they are a constant reminder not to go off the rails. I had a great time in Chicago and enjoyed a few splurges, but came home still down a few, somehow, despite the Stan's Donut (dear lord... :shock: :shock: :shock: :o ) and the many trips to Giordano's... :lickout: but all the walking offset it nicely. Trying on clothes that were at least 3 sizes smaller was the best. I cried like a crazy person in the middle of Nordstrom, and couldn't believe it--and some of the clothes I just bought are even too big now!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
LLJsmom|1470702825|4063683 said:
I love Hermes leather bracelets. They are just so chic and fabulous. And they are so great for stacking. Gorgeous choices. Such a great reward for shedding those pounds. Can't wait to see your next reward. Makes me want to buy another one.
Thank you! I went in thinking I'd only be getting one, and obviously made the decision to get both. DH was pretty cool with me going for it, obviously. And is also cool with my watch band/watch reward. He's also hoping I don't buy the dang phone this year lol. But we'll see. HAHA!

azstonie|1470710951|4063729 said:
Congratulations on the weight loss :appl: :appl: :appl:

These look amazing on you, they are chic and I just love them on you. Wear in good health!!!
Thank you! I have had a horrendous July/August so far, and somehow have still lost a few slash maintained. I am amazed at how I've lost this much since I have previously had this magic number of 40 before the wheels come off. Though I started higher, and haven't hit the weight yet where I also derail. But if I get there, I'll be getting my watch/strap :) Just need to decide on the color!

missy|1470742193|4063820 said:
Ame, congratulations on losing 50 lbs! That is an amazing accomplishment. :appl: :appl: :appl:
And so glad you rewarded yourself with these gorgeous Hermes bracelets. They look terrific on your wrist. Very sophisticated and smart. Great choice. :love:
Thank you! I am very happy with my choice. I definitely like looking sophisticated in one area of my body since it offsets the fact that I am often seen wearing a shirt like Mr. Haha's Hot Dog Hacienda or The Rusty Anchor Bar... :lol:

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Ame!! It IS hard to lose weight (am down 16 pounds myself-10-15 more to go :knockout: ) and those bracelets are GREAT motivators! Wear them in good health!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I don't want to stress you out but will you need to get your rings resized? :saint:

cheers--Sharon

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your weight loss, Ame! Love the bracelets! My favorite is the blue/prune!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, you are awesome for losing 50 pounds and counting!!! That is a huge accomplishment :dance: . I'm loving your reward system....a fantastic motivator :bigsmile: . The bracelets look amazing on you and I love the colors you got in the end. Congratulations and here's to that new Apple watch you're gonna get!!!!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Great reveal! thank you for sharing.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Feb03Bride|1470768161|4063955 said:
Congratulations, Ame!! It IS hard to lose weight (am down 16 pounds myself-10-15 more to go :knockout: ) and those bracelets are GREAT motivators! Wear them in good health!
Thank you! Yes it is...It isn't like i didn't know I needed to, but to be like...forced the way I was? That was not fun. She's not wrong, but it sucked.

canuk-gal|1470773980|4063986 said:
HI:

I don't want to stress you out but will you need to get your rings resized? :saint:

cheers--Sharon
So...cflutist mentioned this to me a couple weeks ago, and I said to her, no, because I didn't think my knuckles would shrink, but I guess they DO shrink, and they are actually REALLY floppy and slip SUPER easily over my knuckles. Like...dangerously so. I emailed Lesley but I haven't heard back. What I might do is just have sizing beads put in my ering and not size it, because I think just putting to blobs in there will do the trick, and normally if you do sizing beads you have to size the ring up to do those--well in this case, all they need to do is bloop bloop with the plat solder, and it's probably perfect. I also asked if they can do the same with my Kwiat, but I don't know if they will since it's not their ring. I just wanted to have the blobs match up in location.

So if I can get more weight off and KEEP it off I am going to buy a Fishtail band from them (NOT full eternity) at the smaller size, and possibly resell the Kwiat down the line...Or wear both lol

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1470888749|4064630 said:
Congrats on your weight loss, Ame! Love the bracelets! My favorite is the blue/prune!
Thank you!!! I love them so much. And some day very soon I will be done slathering crap all over myself and can wear them!

JDDN|1470892646|4064646 said:
Wow, you are awesome for losing 50 pounds and counting!!! That is a huge accomplishment :dance: . I'm loving your reward system....a fantastic motivator :bigsmile: . The bracelets look amazing on you and I love the colors you got in the end. Congratulations and here's to that new Apple watch you're gonna get!!!!
Thank you!!! Can not wait for that! I should be able to go back to boxing and my normal routine after I get medically cleared on Tuesday. Let's see...

If this keeps me from motivating myself with candy, that's probably a good reward system.

CravingDiamonds|1470946484|4064885 said:
Great reveal! thank you for sharing.
Thanks!!!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats Ame, both and your impressive accomplishment and your new snazzy bracelets! Congratulations! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Marquise_Madness

Shiny_Rock
Oooh, congratulations on the weight loss, and being a size small in bracelet! I hope you will get the third bracelet and milestone soon!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on the weight loss! :appl: I am looking forward to hearing about your apple watch in the future!

I love the bracelets! They are fabulous! 8-) Excellent color choices too!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
cokitty said:
Congrats Ame, both and your impressive accomplishment and your new snazzy bracelets! Congratulations! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Thank you!

Marquise_Madness said:
Oooh, congratulations on the weight loss, and being a size small in bracelet! I hope you will get the third bracelet and milestone soon!

Thank you! I've hit another big plateau so it's taking a while!

CRYSTAL24K said:
Congratulations on the weight loss! :appl: I am looking forward to hearing about your apple watch in the future!

I love the bracelets! They are fabulous! 8-) Excellent color choices too!
thank you!!

I will be watching the presentation this week for all the details on what I hope to buy soon. I'm having a hell of a plateau right now.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations again! If you happen to be in the Philadelphia area on October 7, the new Hermes store will be opening at the King of Prussia mall.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results