shape
carat
color
clarity

Reset ering or get eternity band instead? I''m finally going forward!

Get eternity band to wear with current solitaire, or reset ering with sidestones?

• Round with half moons and pave shank, similar to this - get eternity later

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Micropave set like this, no shared-prong eternity

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow...after you posted pictures I''m thinking reset now...either tapered baguettes or the half moon 3 stones (the simplier
one with out the diamonds on the band). All would be stunning though!

plethora23

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE your solitaire so as many have said I think you should wait on the re-set until you know for sure what you want. I love the picture of your solitaire with the shared prong ring...it really makes your diamond pop in my opinion. I also like that you can mix and match bands with your current e-ring.

In the future if you re-set your ring the shared prong may not go with it so could you re-size it to the right hand or would you wear it on your left without the e-ring?

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/23/2009 4:40:14 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 3/22/2009 11:50:53 AM
Author: vespergirl
Here is a pic of the first option with a fake eternity band that I got to take the picture:
This is my absolute favorite look..
I definitely have to agree with SDL. I l
30.gif
ve the look of everyone''s new shared prong eternities, and even if by some remote possibility it doesn''t go with your future e-ring reset? You can always wear it alone as your wedding ring. A shared prong eternity is a classic. It can''t ever be a bad thing! I think if you keep the stones to 7 pts. each like you had mentioned and did 18K white instead of platinum, WF can bring it in for your budgeted cost. I''d ask them for a quote, then make your decision.

If you go with Leon for your reset? I love the look of the bullets he uses. Really gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results