shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Repurposed diamonds to create OEC Cluster by David Klass

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful ring!!!! We definitely need lots of handshots!!!
Wear it in good health! It is magnificent!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
It's so pretty!! It really does look like a flower, just beautiful! :kiss2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @mrs-b !

I had purchased the OEC in an unattractive , uncleaned setting years ago. It wasn't until I had the diamond pulled from the setting that I realized how nice the stone actually was.

My knuckles have caused me to have to increase my ring size. This ring is a 6.5 in order for me to get it over my knuckle. ( I used to be a 5.75)

Thank you for that, @Paisley2628. :wavey:

I can't imagine buying an ugly looking ring - pulling it apart - and finding...THAT! Goodness me, you must have been thrilled when you realized what you had on your hands!

Congratulations - it's just so stunning!

Q

Queenie60

Love your ring - I'm a huge fan of OEC cluster rings! Enjoy this beautiful ring

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring and the diamonds, wow, all those little culets :kiss2:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is a beauty!

mjea

Shiny_Rock
I keep coming back to admire the photos! Hope you are enjoying wearing it!!
When you have time, and if you'd like, could you share more photos of the side gallery view, and the butt view? :razz:

mjea

Shiny_Rock
Hi @mjea I took a few photos for you. Thank you so much- I really love the ring!

Thank you for indulging me, @Paisley2628!! I admit yours is the ring I saw on his IG that made me second guess some of my design decisions because I love your gallery/huge donut design truer to antique clusters, and without a space/cathedral setting for where the shank and head meet! :drool:

asterismdispersion

Shiny_Rock
What an awesomely detailed setting for such a one of a kind fancy yellow OEC! Hope that you get a lot of use out of this ring wearing it in good health and fun times. :razz:

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for indulging me, @Paisley2628!! I admit yours is the ring I saw on his IG that made me second guess some of my design decisions because I love your gallery/huge donut design truer to antique clusters, and without a space/cathedral setting for where the shank and head meet! :drool:

I just went back to read your post on your cluster. Your ring is beautiful! I think you are getting the best of both worlds in your ring. You have the gorgeous "vintage look" cluster with a lovely detailed gallery that you can admire. I think you have captured the perfect look with your diamonds and the design elements in your ring.

mjea

Shiny_Rock
I just went back to read your post on your cluster. Your ring is beautiful! I think you are getting the best of both worlds in your ring. You have the gorgeous "vintage look" cluster with a lovely detailed gallery that you can admire. I think you have captured the perfect look with your diamonds and the design elements in your ring.

That is so kind of you, thank you @Paisley2628 !! Im glad there are photos of yours and so many beautiful clusters here so I can have the best of all worlds :mrgreen:

Last edited:

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
@Paisley2628 omg thanks for posting more pics. Seriously one amazing ring! Where did you find the FY OEC?

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
@Paisley2628 omg thanks for posting more pics. Seriously one amazing ring! Where did you find the FY OEC?

Thank you @Mreader !
It was an eBay purchase many years ago. It was in an unattractive setting and needed a good cleaning. It wasn't until the diamond was removed from the setting that I saw how pretty the stone was. I didn't know it was a fancy light yellow when I bought the ring. It was just a lucky purchase :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results