shape
carat
color
clarity

Relax, Says My Rolex from Parks Fine Group

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That is fabulous PB! You can’t go wrong with that stunning classic! Nice find!

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Georgeous watch, wear it in good health! You're right, Alex is the best.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks!!!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this PB!!! SO CLASSIC, gorgeous, and perfect on you. Congrats!!!!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh @PintoBean, that Reverso... :lickout: One of the many reasons I got into watches was because I saw the skeletonised Reverso, it was a thing of extreme beauty. Tragically it didn't fit me! :cry2:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m not a fan of oversize watches, so to me, this is utter perfection!

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That looks amazing on you!! Gosh I have to work with Alex one of these days. What amazing service!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Fantastic watch! But even better kitty! <3<3<3

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your gorgeous watch. :love: I love that dial, classic, timeless & easy to read. I have the 36mm with fluted bezel. VERY easy to read at 36mm. :lol-2: Love Alex went above & beyond to preserve that beauty. :clap:

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
Love this!! :love: Perfection, and really great to hear how Alex went above and beyond. And seriously making me antsy to get a very similar one!

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
Such a beautiful piece! So elegant and blingy at the same time.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, everyone, for all the bling love:love:. I think that a bigger face would look better on my wrist for NOW, but it would not work for me long term. The weight of the lady size feels just right.

As for telling time, the watch is moreso functioning as a bracelet than a watch :shifty: bc I literally live off the calendars on my laptop and phone to tell me where to be and when.

I can't say enough about Alex. He really is a wonderful person and a wonderful bling slinger :dance:

Tata for now:wavey:

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I've never really loved Rolex watches, but this one works so well for you, you might have changed my mind. It's so classic and perfect on you!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I adore this watch! :love: It's beautiful and looks perfect on you! I prefer smaller watches as well, and this is such a timeless and classic look.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love love love love love! Message me if you ever do tire of it;-)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You made a wonderful choice! It's beautiful!:love: I am all for classic and timeless....whoops...in the case of a watch, just classic!:lol::lol::lol: I just can't do trendy....if I did, it would be costume jewelry. But as someone said above, I am happier having a small collection of classic pieces that are fine jewelry. Your new watch will stand the test of time and is high quality, and I call that an excellent investment!

TechieTechie

Shiny_Rock
Pinto, your watch is beautiful, congrats. I've had the mirror of yours, a 30mm Breitling, for 7 years. Never take it off, never tire of it, always love the understated bling.

May you feel the same!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks great! (Eczema sufferers unite! :dance:)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful on you Pinto! Congratulations! I hope you love it forever!

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
It’s lovely! I’d like to think that if I ever went for a Rolex, I’d go for something classic like this. If I can ever get away from my Apple Watch :lol:. And she looks almost new after he worked his magic! Congrats.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful watch!. Congrats PB! :clap:

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@PintoBean

What a beautiful classic Rolex. It looks perfect on your wrist. The extra bling is very nice too. Just move around enough so you keep it winded. (I am so lazy at times that I need to manually wind mine).
I love the size too, had to look up my paperwork to see that mine is only 26mm. Never did understand the current trend for large men's watches on women's wrists. Congratulations and enjoy! :clap:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results