shape
carat
color
clarity

Red Carpet Bling

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love his eye crinkles and his starting to salt and pepper hair. And he has a killer smile. I recall him from eons ago with all that hair, almost like a pompadour, but even then he was a looker! He has that suave wry dashing style about him. Lucky Sarah Lawson.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2008 10:35:43 PM
Author: diamondfan
I love his eye crinkles and his starting to salt and pepper hair. And he has a killer smile. I recall him from eons ago with all that hair, almost like a pompadour, but even then he was a looker! He has that suave wry dashing style about him. Lucky Sarah Lawson.

You mean like this?
9.gif

georgeclooney.JPG

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
THAT IS IT!

Zoe, I swear I think that is the photo I had in my mind.

What I love about him is he is getting even better with age. I just think he is so handsome. Maybe he could be the next James Bond?!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
BWAAAAAH!!! Is that a Facts of Life era photo? Wow, he''s definitely improved with age. That''s way too much of a George Michael vibe there...

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hee hee, George has come leaps and yards from his Roseanne days at least...I really don''t love celebs for the most part but he IS rather dashing nowadays...guess I just like the older men. Eye crinkles, whether they are on men or women, lend a distinguising grace and give such character, imho. At 30, I can only hope to age so well. I really enjoyed this years'' Oscars and all the bling and gowns displayed for our viewing pleasure.

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/27/2008 12:38:38 AM
Author: diamondfan
THAT IS IT!

Zoe, I swear I think that is the photo I had in my mind.

What I love about him is he is getting even better with age. I just think he is so handsome. Maybe he could be the next James Bond?!

And he finally has a woman. I wish he''d come back to ER!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results