shape
carat
color
clarity

Red Carpet Bling

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Okay, so Kimora Lee Simmons has really done it up ($1 million for a hair piece!). Who is everybody loving, jewelry-wise?

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
I really liked Jennifer Garner''s necklace and earrings; thought she looked stunning.

Jennifer Garner.JPG

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Ditto Jennifer Garner...Always impeccable and that necklace was divine...looked vintage but I''m not sure. I think it was Keri Russell who had on some lovely earrings too. The rest was rather "meh" to me though.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
What did you guys think of Nicole Kidman''s jewellery?

Nicole Kidman.JPG

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hillary Swanks earrings! they look like the leon cushion drops with micro pave around them! LOVE THEM.

Not feeling Nicole''s bling at all.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Here''s the back...

Nicole is wearing a "rough and polished diamond sautoir necklace designed by L''Wren Scott. The sautoir contains a total of 7645 diamonds including rough, faceted, and polished diamonds, which total nearly 1400 carats."

Nicole Kidman-1.JPG

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2008 9:35:00 PM
Author: diamondfan
Hillary Swanks earrings! they look like the leon cushion drops with micro pave around them! LOVE THEM.

Not feeling Nicole''s bling at all.
Oh, I missed Hillary''s earrings! Hoping someone can post a photo. I''m not feeling Nicole''s bling either; it''s a bit much.

I''m liking Penelope Cruz''s earrings.

Penelope Cruz.JPG

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Jennifer Garner is just too gorgeous! Not so sure about Nicoles necklace, though. Where are you guys getting the great pics?

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Jennifer Garner = Beautiful!!!
Nicole = Not so much...

Can anyone get a pic of Jessica Alba''s ring? E! did a close up of it, and I would love to see it!!!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2008 9:49:53 PM
Author: Miscka
Jennifer Garner is just too gorgeous! Not so sure about Nicoles necklace, though. Where are you guys getting the great pics?
Hi Miscka
35.gif

I''m getting the photos from this site: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2008 9:47:47 PM
Author: CDNinNYC

Date: 2/24/2008 9:35:00 PM
Author: diamondfan

Not feeling Nicole's bling at all.
Oh, I missed Hillary's earrings! Hoping someone can post a photo. I'm not feeling Nicole's bling either; it's a bit much.

I'm liking Penelope Cruz's earrings.
Ha, found them! I am a posting machine tonight!!!

Diamondfan, they ARE gorgeous!

Hillary Swank.JPG

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooh, I like Hilary''s earrings!

I must be the only one who thought Jennifer Garner looked meh? I think it''s the hairstyle for me....doesn''t work.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
She looked okay. Not amazing. And Rachel Zoey is a bit weird to me. But love Hillary''s earrings!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
why doesn''t Cameron Diaz (sp) do more!!!
she looked so blah!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
By the way, called Ratatouille, Bardem and Cotillard to win!

Hope George Clooney gets it for Michael Clayton and Juno for original screenplay...and I love the song from the movie "Once". I saw it and it was so lovely, and the music is great.

Any other great bling and overall looks? Saw a couple of red one shouldered dresses tonight.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
yes red! Anne Hathaway looked incredible.
I loved the contrasts between her skin and hair
against the intense red gown.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2008 10:25:04 PM
Author: bebe
yes red! Anne Hathaway looked incredible.
I loved the contrasts between her skin and hair
against the intense red gown.
Agree. Loved Anne Hathaway''s drop earrings. Thought she looked fresh and gorgeous. Seems like earrings were the big statement pieces for the most part.

Anne Hathaway.JPG

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love AH''s too. Similar in look. She looked awesome in the red. I think she is a stunning girl, reminds me of a more old fashioned substantial glamour...

bebe

Ideal_Rock
And Penelope Cruz! her dress is gorgeous.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks CDN!

I ditto all that Diamondfan said about Anne. She is just on her own level of glam, I love her skin!!!! As a fair skinned girl I am always happy to see someone who makes it look good.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
I stand corrected, the earrings I loved were Anne Hathaway''s - lovely!

Penelope Cruz looked ravishing - her dress was amazing, her bling - faboo. Honestly, that woman could wear dog poo - bezel set, prong set, or channel set - and it would look like a million bucks! She''s the most gorgeous human being yet she never looks over the top or fake. I dont know how she does it.

Nicole Kidman...bleh. She looks so pasty and those jewels just looked messy to me. Someone needs to slap some lipstick on her and brighten her up.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I did think Nicole''s face overall looked better, less gaunt. But she does not look that pregnant...how far is she? She could use a bit of warmth but she looks happy!

I told my kids the song from Once would win. I loved it, and am so happy it was not the Disney machine winning again.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Didn''t love Nicole Kidman''s necklace. It over powered her. I thought Jennifer Garner''s was lovely, I adore her big smiles.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Nicoles necklace is a little much. I luv Hilary and Anne''s drop earrings!!!! Amazing!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nicole''s necklace just looks sloppy and all over the place to me. It did not lay nicely on her dress either.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Don't like Nicole's necklace at all!!

I am loving the drop earrings though...
30.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Neither Nicole''s or Jennifer Garner''s necklaces quite compliment them. . .it''s a shame as they are my two favorite actresses! Oh, well. . .

DH and I finally saw Juno on friday and liked it a lot! Ellen Page was great in the role, but I''m kind of glad she didn''t win as I would think having an Oscar at such a young age would taint a young actress. Hopefully she has an impressive career ahead of her.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Katherine Heigl looked great; she was one of the many who wore a one-shouldered red dress.

KatherineH.JPG

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
It''s funny, all the usual suspects looked gorgeous, as you''d expect...Penelope, Hilary, Kathryn Heigl, Jennifer Garner. But the one who really blows me away every time? Helen Freakin'' Mirren. She rocked that red dress, plus she''s got SOOO much class and style. I don''t know what she was wearing for jewelry-her sleeves were basically made of bling, so she didn''t need anything else.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
I mean, seriously, people. This woman is 63.

HelenMirren.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results