shape
carat
color
clarity

Real life perspective

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This was about as much distance as I could get! My new VC 3 stone 'trilogy' with pear sides. 2.2ct center, 2 x .31ct sides. All colored G.

ETA I should add, for anyone considering this style of ring, or this specific design from Victor, this ring is extremely wearable. It's very comfy - no sharp edges - and the size is perfect for me, when I want a ring that's clearly visible, without being 'too much'. My DH and I go out to breakfast most days, and every time I wear that ring, the girls in my diner ask to try it on and say "Now THAT'S an engagement ring!" A very nice compliment to go with my scrambled eggs. :)

20171030_220345_resized.jpg

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This was about as much distance as I could get! My new VC 3 stone 'trilogy' with pear sides. 2.2ct center, 2 x .31ct sides. All colored G.

ETA I should add, for anyone considering this style of ring, or this specific design from Victor, this ring is extremely wearable. It's very comfy - no sharp edges - and the size is perfect for me, when I want a ring that's clearly visible, without being 'too much'. My DH and I go out to breakfast most days, and every time I wear that ring, the girls in my diner ask to try it on and say "Now THAT'S an engagement ring!" A very nice compliment to go with my scrambled eggs. :)

20171030_220345_resized.jpg
.31 pears look perfect with your center stone. I have an extra 2.21 CBI that I should reset someday. What size ring do you wear? Do you mind if I copy you?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
.31 pears look perfect with your center stone. I have an extra 2.21 CBI that I should reset someday. What size ring do you wear? Do you mind if I copy you?

Of course not - go right ahead! The ring is Victor's design, with a little refining from me, and I think it's a killer design!

That ring is a size 7.5 - I have large fingers - but I feel as tho it's the perfect size for me for every-day wear. As a solitaire, it would be too small, but as a 3-stone with pears - it's perfect and I get lovely side-to-side coverage.

I think your CBI would look awesome in this setting! :wavey:

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I've admired your gorgeous furbaby many-a-time, @Bonfire! They're such lovely natured dogs and yours looks to have such soulful eyes (not to mention those amazing ears!).

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Digressing,

Amen ! - for breakfast in town @mrs_b

[It is quite excentric back in the country & somewhat too old school in the new - always my habit anywhere ... ]

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful - tell us about the stone!!
Hi and thanks, MissGotRocks:wavey:
The stone is 92 points,D color from T&Co. The clarity is either VVS1 or VS1 (I don’t have the appraisal handy).

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi and thanks, MissGotRocks:wavey:
The stone is 92 points,D color from T&Co. The clarity is either VVS1 or VS1 (I don’t have the appraisal handy).

It is beautiful and the pictures from the new iPhone are outstanding! Thanks for sharing!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are 3 pieces that all came from High Performance Diamonds.

2.79 F-VS1 CBI in a custom "Symphonie" with F/G VS HPD Luxe H&A melee .34ctw
Fancy Intense Yellow diamond bracelet 7.94 ctw (20s)
Diamond Bracelet 11.5 ctw (.33s)

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium

just wow.

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

:love::cheeky::love::cheeky::love::cheeky::love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Real life perspective of Bea at the doctor's office 2 days ago. The ugly unflattering fluorescent lighting doesn't hold her back. Her personality is still shining through. Thanks to my dh for being her lovely background while we were waiting for my doctor to come into the office. It's funny how the time goes by quickly while waiting for doctors when I have my bling to entertain me.:bigsmile:

beaatdavidsoffice.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results