clarity

Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

diamondsndogs

Rough_Rock
Wow!!! diamondsndogs, tell us more!

Deb/AGBF

I do all kinds of performance things with my girls. The picture I posted from Westminster was of my older girl (10 at the time) who almost died several months before so it was even more special that we were able to compete. She was also one of only 4 dogs in her Jumpers class who qualified so it was even more amazing - I was happy to just have been able to qualify to compete, to place was icing on the cake!

Below is a pic of my younger girl at a trial, she is not ready for the prime time of Westminster yet LOL...

Aven.DACLI.Pic.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do all kinds of performance things with my girls. The picture I posted from Westminster was of my older girl (10 at the time) who almost died several months before so it was even more special that we were able to compete. She was also one of only 4 dogs in her Jumpers class who qualified so it was even more amazing - I was happy to just have been able to qualify to compete, to place was icing on the cake!

Below is a pic of my younger girl at a trial, she is not ready for the prime time of Westminster yet LOL...

Aven.DACLI.Pic.jpg

Your dogs do glorious work, diamondsndogs; you have some fabulous photographs there! And of course they are beautiful. Thank you for sharing their pictures with us.

Deb/AGBF

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One of my cats' house rules is "if it's round and it it rolls, it's a toy" and that's why I spend meal prep time on my knees fetching veggies and fruits out from under the bed.

Hero is relatively new to us. Griffin (our Newfie) rarely went after food on the table and certainly never chased anything. The exceptions of when he did go after food were memorable are were photographed if there were any remnants left. But a few days ago Hero, in his usual hyper state, running around the living room after his orange tennis balls, grabbed a large orange clementine off the coffee table and started to run with it. I saw him do it and took it from him. I think he got confused and thought it was just one of the many balls he has, but no one but Hero can tell you for sure! I immediately thought of this thread!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Issy’s fall portrait, and a photo of her with her friend Wendy, wearing babushkas. 14566219_1129855903773038_6243346491951932716_o.jpg IMG_9466.jpg
Love this! I grew up in a Polish neighborhood and wore Babushkas all the time!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It’s my Bailey Bean’s 10th Birthday today! It makes me worried because I love him so much!
ECDDDAAE-1675-422C-BEC4-A19518F0AD7F.jpeg 0AF05FFD-BD4C-48C9-8B4E-6C4336B59AE1.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our fur babies away from home...lol. Strolling the neighborhood today and sweet Twix loves climbing on her favorites. What an honor. :lol: She just meows then jumps on your shoulder like a parrot. It's hysterical. :lol-2:

Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 6.15.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 6.14.52 PM.png

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Our fur babies away from home...lol. Strolling the neighborhood today and sweet Twix loves climbing on her favorites. What an honor. :lol: She just meows then jumps on your shoulder like a parrot. It's hysterical. :lol-2:

So adorable! You’re able to take her out of the house and she won’t run away???? Bailey loves us but he would be gone if he saw a squirrel or a bird! We’d never see him again!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So adorable! You’re able to take her out of the house and she won’t run away???? Bailey loves us but he would be gone if he saw a squirrel or a bird! We’d never see him again!

Oh no haha I wish. This is not our kitty. Rather she is a neighborhood store kitty who always jumps on us when we visit. The owner of the store told us she only does it to a few people and we are one of the lucky ones I guess haha. Cats know who loves them and who don't so she reciprocates.:kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh no haha I wish. This is not our kitty. Rather she is a neighborhood store kitty who always jumps on us when we visit. The owner of the store told us she only does it to a few people and we are one of the lucky ones I guess haha. Cats know who loves them and who don't so she reciprocates.:kiss2:
That is so sweet!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh that is so sweet! Adorable pic @missy! :love:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s my Bailey Bean’s 10th Birthday today! It makes me worried because I love him so much!
ECDDDAAE-1675-422C-BEC4-A19518F0AD7F.jpeg 0AF05FFD-BD4C-48C9-8B4E-6C4336B59AE1.jpeg

I see why you love him. I wish I could reach into the photo to hug and kiss him! He looks like a doll! Nice birthday cake!

Deb :wavey:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I see why you love him. I wish I could reach into the photo to hug and kiss him! He looks like a doll! Nice birthday cake!

Deb :wavey:
Thank you! He is crazy but I love him!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
While we were in Arizona this week, I got a call from the catsitter that something was wrong with the water heater. It was constantly running but the water was barely lukewarm. I asked her to check the manual to see if she could solve the problem and to call a repairman if she couldn't. Fifteen minutes later she called to say that the crisis had been averted. Turns out that Atticus turned on the faucet in the master bath and it ran all night, emptying the hot water heater. Can't wait to see the next gas and water bill.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
While we were in Arizona this week, I got a call from the catsitter that something was wrong with the water heater. It was constantly running but the water was barely lukewarm. I asked her to check the manual to see if she could solve the problem and to call a repairman if she couldn't. Fifteen minutes later she called to say that the crisis had been averted. Turns out that Atticus turned on the faucet in the master bath and it ran all night, emptying the hot water heater. Can't wait to see the next gas and water bill.

He was angry that you went away without him and was acting out. Don't do it again.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
That’s scary! I remember him jumping into your toilet too! He likes water!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lost our old man today - we don't know how old he was, as he was an adult when we found him, but we had him for over 17 years! Here's a few pics of him from over the years. RIP, little man. >^..^<

Marvin.jpg

IMG_4200 (2).JPG IMG_4638.JPG

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry, ecf. That is very, very hard. I know you loved him. Thank you for the photos.

Deb

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ecf8503
Oh, I'm so sorry! How beautiful he was!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry for your loss @ecf8503. :(
How wonderful he had over 17 years with you and you with him.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lost our old man today - we don't know how old he was, as he was an adult when we found him, but we had him for over 17 years! Here's a few pics of him from over the years. RIP, little man. >^..^<

Marvin.jpg

so sorry to hear this, he looks like a wonderful kitty and was lucky to find you.

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
@ecf8503, I'm so sorry for your loss, but happy that you got so much time with that beautiful boy.....he'll be waiting for you when you get to heaven.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m so sorry..He looks so sweet..:(2

ice empress

Shiny_Rock
@ecf8503 I am so sorry for your loss! I can’t even imaging how you must be feeling... :cry2:

Seventeen years of company, love, cuddles, laughter, and memories is a treasure I am sure you will cherish forever, and though it’s a small consolation, may make the current pain and sadness worthwhile.

:(2

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is something about knowing he is gone and seeing that top picture that breaks my heart. I want to keep returning to this thread to see the consoling comments, but I find it hard to do. I have never owned a cat. I now own a young (1-2 year-old) rescue dog whose DNA I just tested. He is yellow and looks nothing like your little man. But I lost my huge black Newfoundland, who had gotten old, just over a year ago. That top picture may stir something up about him. Or maybe it is just your beautiful cat and his presence. It is stupid, but I keep thinking, "he didn't deserve to die".

Hugs,
Deb

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, what a testament to your love and care that he lived to be such a good age @ecf8503 he looks like he was a real character.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Marvin.jpg

I'm so, so sorry for your loss! What incredible care you must have given him for him to have such a long life. You were blessings for each other. And what a handsome, handsome boy he was.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG thank you so much for all the wonderful comments and (virtual) hugs. I really appreciate it, from every single one of you. He was a great cat, and he found us! Just showed up outside one cold November evening... came right to me; so sweet. He was never really close with any of our other cats, kind of a stubborn loner, but enjoyed his attention and pets. He loved to go outside on his leash and eat a little grass, roll around in the sun, and enjoy the fresh air. He was very loved, and it isn't the same without him now. Thanks, everyone.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results