carat
color
clarity

Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
[QUOTE=" In later years when Billy was old and did not have much of an appetite we were feeding Billy turkey to tempt him to eat. He loved turkey.
[/QUOTE]
That is good to hear Missy! Noah likes to be spoon fed....Usually when we set out food, and he doesn't have an appetite, we use a spoon and spoonfeed him out of his bowl a couple bites and voila! Once he realizes it is something worthy of putting on a human utensil, he is all over his food :)

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tragedy has befallen us. Mama Snowperson is missing and presumed catnapped. She was last seen being accosted by an abominable spotted furbeast. Papa and Baby Snowpersons are in shock. If anyone sees Mama Snowperson, please notify the authorities. (Can anyone can tell me why, after more than a decade uploading pics with no problem, they now randomly appear sideways or upside down.)

mama snow 1.jpg mama snow 2.jpg

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matata, Your babies provide so much joy and entertainment.

@Feistyred , Your babies are adorable.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can anyone can tell me why, after more than a decade uploading pics with no problem, they now randomly appear sideways or upside down.

@Matata when that happens I just rotate the photo as much as is needed to get it upright. So let's say it is upside down 180 degrees I go in to edit and turn it another 180 degrees and even if it doesn't look upright in my edit it appears upright here. Hope that makes sense.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We visited our favorite neighborhood store kitties yesterday afternoon. They are super sweet and precious. Twix and Pearl. They are a riot.

Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 7.11.57 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 7.12.53 AM.png

You can see Pearl on the lower right here. She is the sweetest mush. And Twix is the climbing kitty. No matter where he is he finds you and jumps on your shoulder and lets you walk around the store with him. LOL he's a parrot trapped in a kitty's body. :lol:

Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 7.13.04 AM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enthralled with the reflection of lights!
054C73FA-D162-4244-9E0F-D41F50405355.jpeg
Rare bunny feet shot...
6163D827-FCEE-4C72-9C95-5B4081785E41.jpeg
Wilma is the reason we can’t keep a tablecloth on our table...
Every.single.time.

6F960FF5-4444-492A-B567-4C1F36CDB8D4.jpeg
98659A05-EE5C-47E9-9965-D9A2140F58F5.jpeg

Awww so sweet! And your black kitty is very beautiful. Looks a bit like our dear Francesca. Isn't it amazing how much they are taken with the lights and reflections? OMG Francesca follows around the sunlight hitting the floors and windows like a crazed one. Too funny. And yup nothing can be kept in its place with a home filled with fur babies. Very mischievous but oh so entertaining. Love your sweet furbabies @Feistyred :love:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Matata when that happens I just rotate the photo as much as is needed to get it upright.
Thanks Missy but I had already tried that and nothing changed. It's odd that it started happening last week. I don't know if it's an issue with my phone's camera, my laptop, or my Google Drive.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sadly I recently learned my big bear has been limping due to an aggressive bone cancer. After talking to the vet we made the decision to put him to sleep next week. He’s 7 which is old for a giant breed dog so we aren’t caught by surprise or anything. But it’s still sad. I’m going to miss my big fluff face.

D6E1D81F-C122-4F93-8AED-DEEC64411BB8.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sadly I recently learned my big bear has been limping due to an aggressive bone cancer. After talking to the vet we made the decision to put him to sleep next week. He’s 7 which is old for a giant breed dog so we aren’t caught by surprise or anything. But it’s still sad. I’m going to miss my big fluff face.

Aww I am so sorry @MakingTheGrade :(
It is very very sad and I hope you can take some comfort knowing what a great life you have given him and how much he was loved and knew it and how much he loved you guys too. {{{Hugs}}}.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MakingTheGrade, I am so very sorry. My heart goes out to you, this is tough. Sending you love, comfort, and support. Xxx

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry @MakingTheGrade we’ve always had big dogs too, and they just never live long enough. I hope your lovely bear has a peaceful passing :(2

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I'm so, so sorry. I've also lost a beloved collie to bone cancer in one of her rear legs.

It's clear in your picture that he knows how well-loved he is. He's had a good life with you.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We can conclude two things from the pics I share of these two.

One, they totally love each other
Two, I never make my bed

IMG_2504.JPG

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We can conclude two things from the pics I share of these two.

One, they totally love each other
Two, I never make my bed

IMG_2504.JPG
So sweet!
I have never had cats that snuggled together.
A purrrrfect scene!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@stracci2000, she looks so sweet, such a pretty kitty. Your Christmas cactus looks great, I've never seen one in such full bloom. Beautiful!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks mom for puttin in heated floor when you remodeled bathroom. Needed sumthin soft under my butt. Makin yer towel nice and hairy so you look like me next time you shower.

maliik towel.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw where are all the Christmas fluffers?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not our fur baby but a sweet fur baby who interrupted my video taking yesterday afternoon...hahaha he was charging me but I was oblivious though I did hear yelling in the background and my dh grabbed the pup to keep him from topping me over :lol:. Worth interrupting the bling video for though and a happy greeting.:bigsmile:

dogonbeachchristmas.jpg.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results