color
clarity

Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@stracci2000, how I wish I could say I was admiring diamonds by candlelight but no, instead I was sitting in the car charging our dead cell phones so we would have an alarm to wake us up. First world problems of the 2,000's :roll

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
31E7B3D5-847A-4D85-85B4-CAA89FFCAE28.jpeg
Just an update to mention that Tess was adopted by the sales manager of a large jewellery company, and they are blissfully happy together. :love: :love:

Aww what a wonderful update thank you!:appl:

Hehe I wouldn't mind being adopted by a sales manager of a large jewelry company come to think of it.:think::cheeky:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm going through old pics this morning and found this one from exactly 10 years ago..our sweet Billy (who died June 2009) with our now elderly kitty Fred.
Miss you so much Billy baby.

billyandfred2008.jpg.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry if I am repeating but I'm still going through pics (need to thin the herd as I am all out of space grrr) and ROFLMAO with this one. Can't remember how long ago this was but maybe holiday season last year?

alexawithjj.jpg

Poor kitty.:lol:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry if I am repeating but I'm still going through pics (need to thin the herd as I am all out of space grrr) and ROFLMAO with this one. Can't remember how long ago this was but maybe holiday season last year?

alexawithjj.jpg

Poor kitty.:lol:

Who are the characters in this play, missy? They are both very photogenic. :))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who are the characters in this play, missy? They are both very photogenic. :))

Thanks Deb. My youngest niece A who looks just like my sister and my youngest brother JJ.

Some more photos of my family.

This is actually my youngest niece oops. Zena. She is a bit younger than A.
She's particularly good at Pilates. I envy her flexibility.

zenarelaxing.jpg.png

Both girls are pretty in pink.
alexaholdingzena.jpg

It's been an exhausting day.

alexaandzenaincar.jpg

But never too tired for a kiss.:kiss:

alexaandzenakissing.jpg

And here's B. She's the oldest girl in the family. Will be a teenager next year ! They sent me these photos just having some fun lol.

bethanybunny.jpg.png

alexabunny.jpg.png

and Zena with her brother Calvin.
zenaandcalvin.jpg

This is not the whole furbaby family mind you lol. There's another cat, a few turtles, doves and a few reptiles and I know I am missing a few other family members. I am a bad auntie that I cannot remember the whole furry crew.:oops2:

Two more family photos.

lizards.jpg.png

B and one of her two doves.
bethanyanddove.jpg

Thanks for asking Deb and thanks for the lovely compliment. Hope you are doing well... (((hugs))).

Attachments

• alexabunny.jpg.png
    alexabunny.jpg.png
    527.9 KB · Views: 11

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a treat, missy! Now this is really when someone must say, "cuteness overload"! I don't know who are the most darling amongst this crowd. What great photos. And how loving they all are to each other! I think that animal loving must run in your family's genes!

Major hugs to all of you,
Deb/AGBF

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All these kitten pictures got me like :kiss2:

This is my youngest watching tv with Carly. It looks like he is holding her there but she stayed after he moved his arm so I guess she was enjoying it.

IMG_0677.JPG

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is my youngest watching tv with Carly. It looks like he is holding her there but she stayed after he moved his arm so I guess she was enjoying it.

IMG_0677.JPG

Aww what cutie pies!:kiss2: So much preciousness!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_0677.JPG

Yes, it looks like a stranglehold, but looks can be deceiving. I love that photo! Gorgeous kid. :))

AGBF :wavey:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Deb and Missy!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal, I'm in love with your dog! :love: Look at those eyes, and his coloring is just beautiful. What a sweetie! :kiss2:

I believe that Sharon said that Murphy is her nephew, but I agree that he is very good looking .

Deb :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I believe that Sharon said that Murphy is her nephew, but I agree that he is very good looking .

Deb :wavey:

D'oh! I'm an idiot...but I'm still in love with him haha!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your nephew Murphy is so handsome. :kiss2: Oh my goodness. I bet he turns all the ladies heads.:love:

Thank you--he is a dolly alright!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
D'oh! I'm an idiot...but I'm still in love with him haha!

No worries JuneB--you are not an idiot! Goodness! But thank you--he is easy to love!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! diamondsndogs, tell us more!

Deb/AGBF

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here’s my big fluff in the car on the way to Renn faire. We attracted a lot of crowds. He was as big as the little pony they had there lol and he 869B48B7-B5E1-4B74-9A94-229FD4128BE4.jpeg
And here is his brother watching scary Halloween movies with us 1432BA89-CC17-4433-8D89-6CF0116F90AB.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results