color
clarity

Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date
D

Deactivated member 42515

Re: Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

My pain in the butt aka Livi decided to take two ramen packages off the counter and have a rampage. Ripped the packaging everywhere, ate all the noodles, and the spicy sauce packets were ripped open and have now stained the carpet red. I don't know what happened to the dry ingredient package. Can't find those. She probably ate the packages whole! Argh........ I love her so much but she is a pain!!!

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock

YT said:
My pain in the butt aka Livi decided to take two ramen packages off the counter and have a rampage. Ripped the packaging everywhere, ate all the noodles, and the spicy sauce packets were ripped open and have now stained the carpet red. I don't know what happened to the dry ingredient package. Can't find those. She probably ate the packages whole! Argh........ I love her so much but she is a pain!!!

I feel your pain! When Dax got into the trash earlier, he managed to scatter dried out rice *everywhere*! Our saving grace is hardwood floors.

I have been guarding the two pair of leather boots I got for Xmas so that Dax won't scratch them up if he goes digging through my closet ;-)

D

Deactivated member 42515

tuffyluvr said:
YT said:

I feel your pain! When Dax got into the trash earlier, he managed to scatter dried out rice *everywhere*! Our saving grace is hardwood floors.

I have been guarding the two pair of leather boots I got for Xmas so that Dax won't scratch them up if he goes digging through my closet ;-)
Aren't they just dears??? Dax's rice charade reminds me that last week Livi got into the trash the moment I turned my back for one second and picked up the coffee filter I had just throw away and proceeded to shake her face all about. Coffee grounds EVERYWHERE!!!

Oh and your beautiful boots! No Dax, no!!! Boots are such pretty things!

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock

YT said:
tuffyluvr said:
YT said:

Aren't they just dears??? Dax's rice charade reminds me that last week Livi got into the trash the moment I turned my back for one second and picked up the coffee filter I had just throw away and proceeded to shake her face all about. Coffee grounds EVERYWHERE!!!

Ahggghh! We got the trash can with the locking lid because Dax dragged coffee grounds all over at least 5 days in a row. Such a pain to clean up and such a nasty surprise to step in when you're not expecting it!

I really would be tempted to throw Dax on the street if he destroyed my boots! I visited those babies at Nordstroms for months before I finally got 'em ;-)

D

Deactivated member 42515

tuffyluvr said:
YT said:
tuffyluvr said:
YT said:

Ahggghh! We got the trash can with the locking lid because Dax dragged coffee grounds all over at least 5 days in a row. Such a pain to clean up and such a nasty surprise to step in when you're not expecting it!

I really would be tempted to throw Dax on the street if he destroyed my boots! I visited those babies at Nordstroms for months before I finally got 'em ;-)
You had to even go as far as to get a locking lid? Livi never digs in the trash. The trash is under the sink behind a cupboard, so she doesn't open it herself. But she makes sure to be there whenever I open it or whenever I'm cooking just in case I drop something. She also likes to lay right in the middle of where I need to be to cook. So most of the time, I have to do the splits and stand all lopsided because she won't move her big booty.

imageuploadedbytapatalk1357836896.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

Kitty!

imageuploadedbytapatalk1357837072.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

Posing!

Somebody needs a haircut!

imageuploadedbytapatalk1357837430.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1357837450.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1357837535.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

I'm not tired...

imageuploadedbytapatalk1357837926.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1357837941.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1357837984.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1357838073.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

Ok, I'm done for now with the whole "look how cute my children are" moment.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium

YT|1357834214|3352140 said:

OMG she DOES have a big booty! :D

Adorable

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium

tuffyluvr|1357763286|3351492 said:
This is the only one he hates and will not wear, which is why I couldn't get a better photo ;-)

Maybe it's just not stylish enough for him! hahaah

D

Deactivated member 42515

CJ2008 said:

Adorable
Actually, that's Emma and we call her the waif model compared to her sister's booty!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Pictures LIE. Emily looks adorable in pictures. You know how I know they lie? IRL she's driving me UP THE WALL.

Nothing phases this dog. NOTHING. I've never seen anything like it. A firm 'NO' - the sort that *always* worked with my parents' dogs, no matter what they were getting into - doesn't dissuade her in the least. Yelling is even less effective - she doesn't even look around. If you spritz her with water she licks it off and lolls her tongue out for more. Even when it's orange-flavoured water. Even when her fountain is RIGHT THERE. She climbs baby gates with crosshatching so we changed them out to ones with straight bars, which she'll body slam repeatedly with such force that I'm afraid she'll hurt herself! She's driving the cats nuts too - they smack her across the face and she thinks they're playing and bounds back for more. The only cat she's remotely wary of - occasionally - is Gretta, which is just bizarre since she's by far the sweetest, most mild-tempered, and most sociable of the four.

She seems to be able to regulate temperature better now, so we're going to get her a coat and boots and I plan to walk her up and down and up and down and up and down and up and down our very long driveway until she's completely dead on her feet... if we're lucky maybe we'll get a couple of hours of peace and quiet.

ETA: Do they make soft teeth? I'm only half joking..

D

Deactivated member 42515

yssie said:
Pictures LIE. Emily looks adorable in pictures. You know how I know they lie? IRL she's driving me UP THE WALL.

Nothing phases this dog. NOTHING. I've never seen anything like it. A firm 'NO' - the sort that *always* worked with my parents' dogs, no matter what they were getting into - doesn't dissuade her in the least. Yelling is even less effective - she doesn't even look around. If you spritz her with water she licks it off and lolls her tongue out for more. Even when it's orange-flavoured water. Even when her fountain is RIGHT THERE. She climbs baby gates with crosshatching so we changed them out to ones with straight bars, which she'll body slam repeatedly with such force that I'm afraid she'll hurt herself! She's driving the cats nuts too - they smack her across the face and she thinks they're playing and bounds back for more. The only cat she's remotely wary of - occasionally - is Gretta, which is just bizarre since she's by far the sweetest, most mild-tempered, and most sociable of the four.

She seems to be able to regulate temperature better now, so we're going to get her a coat and boots and I plan to walk her up and down and up and down and up and down and up and down our very long driveway until she's completely dead on her feet... if we're lucky maybe we'll get a couple of hours of peace and quiet.
Oh my! This post cracked me up! How old is Emily? Do I remember you saying you were going to get a puppy?

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium

YT|1357836363|3352178 said:
CJ2008 said:

Adorable
Actually, that's Emma and we call her the waif model compared to her sister's booty!

WOW she looks like she has a pretty solid booty there. I can't imagine what MORE booty would look like! :D

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock

YT said:
tuffyluvr said:
YT said:
tuffyluvr said:
YT said:

You had to even go as far as to get a locking lid? Livi never digs in the trash. The trash is under the sink behind a cupboard, so she doesn't open it herself. But she makes sure to be there whenever I open it or whenever I'm cooking just in case I drop something. She also likes to lay right in the middle of where I need to be to cook. So most of the time, I have to do the splits and stand all lopsided because she won't move her big booty.

Ah, yes--I know that move well. Dax and Livi really sound like two of a kind. I spilled on Dax the other day because I was trying to put together enchiladas--I was prepping in the stovetop and Dax sat right in front of the range. FI was like, "you just got enchilada sauce on Dax's back!!" I said, well he won't move and tried to shove his big butt over and he wouldn't budge! So the dog is enchilada-scented... With corn chip feet.

D

Deactivated member 42515

tuffyluvr said:
YT said:
tuffyluvr said:
YT said:
tuffyluvr said:
YT said:

Ah, yes--I know that move well. Dax and Livi really sound like two of a kind. I spilled on Dax the other day because I was trying to put together enchiladas--I was prepping in the stovetop and Dax sat right in front of the range. FI was like, "you just got enchilada sauce on Dax's back!!" I said, well he won't move and tried to shove his big butt over and he wouldn't budge! So the dog is enchilada-scented... With corn chip feet.
Oh wow!!! Your stories totally correlate with mine! I was pan frying some dumplings and oil was flying everywhere and I kept trying to push Livi away with my foot so that she wouldn't she splattered with hot oil but her butt is so huge she wouldn't budge. Then the yelling began and DH comes over and asks me why I'm yelling at the baby. Sheesh...

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

tuffyluvr|1357840791|3352259 said:
So the dog is enchilada-scented... With corn chip feet.

I totally LOVE this!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

YT: on behalf of your dog (can't tell who), I think I'll have to report you to the authorities for dog ridicule. By the look on her face, that Bad Hair Day shot is cruel and unusual punishment!

D

Deactivated member 42515

minousbijoux said:
tuffyluvr|1357840791|3352259 said:
So the dog is enchilada-scented... With corn chip feet.

I totally LOVE this!
I love their feetsies smells! I could smell them all day. Get high :)

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Well this isn't really a story, but kind of excited. Once over the holiday vacation I walked our dog (Chuck). I always joke about, take your pick what he is, he's a total mix, but this other walker, who had a brindled short hair dog said, look up Plott Hound. So I did, and there is defnitely something about Chuck's face, and general build, that is reminisent of a plott hound. I live in NC, and it's the state dog (I didn't know!). Definitely not pure breed because he's a smaller and hairier than pure breed, but it would explain some things. They say the plott hound is athletic and has a tendency to wander, and that totally fits him (and can also be very infuriating!). When we first got him we ending walking him twice a day, or else he would go crazy in the house. And one time a rat (big nasty one) got on our back porch. Chuck went nuts, pushed past DH to get it it, the rat bolted outside and Chuck killed it before we even knew what happened. Anyways, it makes me feel like I know him a little better, and why he was having some difficulty adjusting to suburban life. His body is dark brown, but his face and legs are brindled, with some white on chest and between toes (and now a little white on muzzle)
(repeat of Xmas picture)

1chuckxmas.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

YT|1357836843|3352190 said:
yssie said:

Oh my! This post cracked me up! How old is Emily? Do I remember you saying you were going to get a puppy?

Little devil's 8 weeks, she's growing like a weed and the difference in coordination since we got her last week is remarkable! I've only posted a handful of pics here and there but no thread - I was hoping to save the thread for interspecies cuddles but said species aren't cooperating :sick:

Garett will perch on the edge of the coffee table and when she walks by he'll pause whatever he's doing, swipe her, and resume. No fuss, no provocation. She doesn't care at all - doesn't even seem to notice. You'd think at some point she'd go huh, every time I'm under that cat on that table I get whacked in the face, maybe I should go around... maybe it's some sort of bonding ritual?

Edit - okay, can't resist! Copied a couple over -

e1.png
emilyps3_0.png

D

Deactivated member 42515

Oh my god Yssie!!! She sounds like the most adorable puppy ever!!! And by the pictures, her personally totally matches her looks! She has that "I'm down for anything, I'm care free look on her face!" The whole "I'm just chillin man..." look! So adorable!!! I just love her little wrinkly loose face!!!

She is gonna be a BEAUTIFUL dog!!!! Argh.... Now I want a puppy!!! She sounds like a delight!

D

Deactivated member 42515

minousbijoux said:
YT: on behalf of your dog (can't tell who), I think I'll have to report you to the authorities for dog ridicule. By the look on her face, that Bad Hair Day shot is cruel and unusual punishment!
Hahaha! Thanks for the laugh! That's Livi! She is the hair grower! Emma's hair never gets that long! The picture is an oldie, she has since gotten a haircut :)
Her hair is starting to get longer again but her daddy likes it like that.

My big booty girl.

imageuploadedbytapatalk1357852335.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

YT|1357849398|3352390 said:
Oh my god Yssie!!! She sounds like the most adorable puppy ever!!! And by the pictures, her personally totally matches her looks! She has that "I'm down for anything, I'm care free look on her face!" The whole "I'm just chillin man..." look! So adorable!!! I just love her little wrinkly loose face!!!

She is gonna be a BEAUTIFUL dog!!!! Argh.... Now I want a puppy!!! She sounds like a delight!

Thanks YT! You know, you're right - she does have a very IDontGiveAF look on her face in that one! In her defense she's also trying to stay upright - she lost her balance and rolled backwards right after I got that pic :bigsmile: her coordination improves noticeably every day, it's pretty amazing.

You have tons of puppy, and puppy with booty no less! Poor Livi's going to develop a complex ::)

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock

murrytwilight.jpg

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock

yssie said:
yssie said:

Little devil's 8 weeks, she's growing like a weed and the difference in coordination since we got her last week is remarkable! I've only posted a handful of pics here and there but no thread - I was hoping to save the thread for interspecies cuddles but said species aren't cooperating :sick:

Garett will perch on the edge of the coffee table and when she walks by he'll pause whatever he's doing, swipe her, and resume. No fuss, no provocation. She doesn't care at all - doesn't even seem to notice. You'd think at some point she'd go huh, every time I'm under that cat on that table I get whacked in the face, maybe I should go around... maybe it's some sort of bonding ritual?

e1.png
emilyps3_0.png

SQUEEEEE!!!! Gimme!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock

Yssie|1357836519|3352184 said:

ETA: Do they make soft teeth? I'm only half joking..

Yssie, I feel like you're describing my Monster (lobster cat). He's the cat version of Emily. Not afraid of anything, anyone, not even water. He jumps in the shower with me!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

tuffyluvr|1357850865|3352415 said:
yssie said:
yssie said:

e1.png
emilyps3_0.png

SQUEEEEE!!!! Gimme!

I know!! Me too! so cutem wootems, little roly poly furball. I love your description of the magic table you have. She's so little, she probably now thinks that that whats tables do - they swipe at you as you go by :lol:

D

Deactivated member 42515

I'm going to the store to get Livi and Emma each a date for tonight. Aka bully sticks. Aka bull penis! Yea!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results