That's Juba & Taji in the microwave.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Re: Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

Matata said:
YT|1357615599|3350004 said:
Maliik, you are my hero.

That's Juba & Taji in the microwave.
I didn't even realize there was two cats in there! Sorry Juba and Taji!!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

I LOVE this thread!!! So many cute furbabies!!!! I have three little spoiled fur pups.

First up is my "heart" dog- my little chocolate Havanese-Cocotini. She is the sweetest, funniest, and most sensitive to my feelings of all the dogs I've ever had in my life. After I had surgery last year and got home-she never left my side until I started to get better. She also is the only dog I've had who actually loves to wear clothes and dress up- she begs to wear them when she sees me go to "her" drawer.

phpuk5jxdam.jpg

phpunpezvpm.jpg

phpk68alvpm.jpg

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock

What a cutie she is, in her fancy Easter bonnet!

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

Sock thief.
dscn2057.jpg

Dog shaming!
534556_423621124366255_1651632106_n.jpg

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium

PinkJewel - Hilarious! And, adorable!

Cygnet - Shiba Inu!!!!!!!! Love!! :love:

Jazzoboe - He is gorgeous! Goldens are the sweetest!

JF - Aww, love all the pics you posted. Such a sweet photo of Joe Don and Meat Loaf together!! :love: And, such a gorgeous photo of Buck. I know how hard it is to lose a furry friend.

YT - Great topic idea! Love your cute doggies too! So fun!!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thankfully I don't have to choose the cutest here! Cats in the micro, fuzzy dogs who pee their parents' bed, dogs that like to dress up, patient posing dogs, furbabies we've lost (Laurie, I'm so sorry - hopefully, this year will bring a year of pure love for you and lots of it), peanut butter stealers, and dogs that aren't afraid to proudly cuddle their stuffed buddies even when they're all grown up! I better get busy and take some pictures!

So here are two pics I had already. This is Joseph Patrick Loris O'Reilly. Don't ask me how he got that name, it sorta evolved over time as we got to know him, but there is a story behind every name. I love his big baggy, floppy lips! He is the Ferdinand the Bull of pitbulls. He was a rescue dog. He is by far the biggest, strongest dog in our house (we have two others) but he is totally docile and is completely bossed around by the other two. unlike most of the residents in my house, he rarely gets mad. He loves soccer balls - his version of a security blanket (and yes, that's a denuded soccer ball in the pic; you'd have to ask Joe how it got that way). :roll:

1-08-13_joe_floppy_lips_preview.jpg

1-08-13_joe_soccer_preview.jpg

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AWWWW! So many cuties. :love:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock

He's adorable, Minou! Seems the people get the biggest benefit out of adopting a critter who needs it, even more than the dog does.

Cygnet, your fluffy kid there is so cute! Is he (she?) a Finky? Hard to resist 'em. Love the shaming pic -- she looks proud of herself!

--- Laurie

D

Deactivated member 42515

minousbijoux said:
Thankfully I don't have to choose the cutest here! Cats in the micro, fuzzy dogs who pee their parents' bed, dogs that like to dress up, patient posing dogs, furbabies we've lost (Laurie, I'm so sorry - hopefully, this year will bring a year of pure love for you and lots of it), peanut butter stealers, and dogs that aren't afraid to proudly cuddle their stuffed buddies even when they're all grown up! I better get busy and take some pictures!

So here are two pics I had already. This is Joseph Patrick Loris O'Reilly. Don't ask me how he got that name, it sorta evolved over time as we got to know him, but there is a story behind every name. I love his big baggy, floppy lips! He is the Ferdinand the Bull of pitbulls. He was a rescue dog. He is by far the biggest, strongest dog in our house (we have two others) but he is totally docile and is completely bossed around by the other two. unlike most of the residents in my house, he rarely gets mad. He loves soccer balls - his version of a security blanket (and yes, that's a denuded soccer ball in the pic; you'd have to ask Joe how it got that way). :roll:
I love his lips!!!! I always love doggies with floppy lips!

D

Deactivated member 42515

I've posted this before but I adore this picture of Livi!

ETA: my picture is not showing up

Attachments

• imageuploadedbytapatalk1357683460.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 425

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Only cuz Minous asked on my "Enerchi has a new puppy" thread... I mean... I wouldn't normally want to brag about my 3 little angels... not at all.... :Up_to_something:

Ava (yellow lab) is 6 & 1/2; Zeus (airedale) is 10 & 1/2 and our new little addition, Lily is currently 11 weeks old --- and the sweetest puppy EVER (till the NEXT sweetest puppy - I realize it is a transient title....)

img_3240.jpg

img_440.jpg

img_3199.jpg

img_441.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Enerchi, those are SO great! I love how the puppy wants to be right up next to Zeus and Ava, and I love that it appears anyway, that it didn't take them long at all to acclimate and accept her. So cute!

And yeah, YT, who can resist floppy lips? Oh, actually, I just thought of an exception: Saint Bernards, because they drool all over their floppy lips, ewwwww!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Socks? You want socks? I got tube socks, pink socks, checkered socks, you name it, I got it.

imageuploadedbytapatalk1357687688.jpg

fabulousfindk

Shiny_Rock

I LOVE this thread! I can't upload pictures because I'm at work 0_o But I always have stories! We joke all the time that our dogs are like Pinky and the Brain; the little pug is the mastermind and gets the big oaf of lab in trouble. Pickle (the pug) has somehow trained Onyx to get up on the counter, and rip just one paper towel at a time off the roll and then Pickle promptly rips it into tiny pieces. I've seen this happen with my own two eyes. :lol:

D

Deactivated member 42515

fabulousfindk said:
I LOVE this thread! I can't upload pictures because I'm at work 0_o But I always have stories! We joke all the time that our dogs are like Pinky and the Brain; the little pug is the mastermind and gets the big oaf of lab in trouble. Pickle (the pug) has somehow trained Onyx to get up on the counter, and rip just one paper towel at a time off the roll and then Pickle promptly rips it into tiny pieces. I've seen this happen with my own two eyes. :lol:
Hilarious!!! I gotta see pics! Post as soon as you get home! And try to video tape them in action!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock

This is Monster. The one on the fridge has not been altered in any way! I was just tapping away on my iphone and this was one of them. :bigsmile: The second one is self-explanatory.

monster_fridge.jpg

monster_lobster.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

Fortekitty! Best pictures ever!!! You should enter a contest or something!! I'm still cracking up!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

BWAAAAAHAAAAAa Fortekitty .... in the first pic it looks as though he is screaming "Noooo, not the lobster costume".

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

My friends are always puzzled about why I don't get to use the jacuzzi tub very often.

tubsnooze.jpg

jazuzzi_jammin.jpg

_2944.jpg

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock

Monster sleeps on his back with his legs spread all the time! I'll post more pics when I get home. He's a little whore, I have tons of indecent shots of him.

imspecializd

Rough_Rock

AP1976|1357497274|3348897 said:
I love furbabies!! We have a 4 year old black lab named Tucker, and a nearly 2 year old springer spaniel named Charlie. Here they are as babies and as adults :D

Tucker - the day we got him!

Charlie - the day we got him!

My boys, all grown up :lol:

Adorable as pups, handsome handsome dogs all grown up!

D

Deactivated member 42515

ForteKitty said:
Monster sleeps on his back with his legs spread all the time! I'll post more pics when I get home. He's a little whore, I have tons of indecent shots of him.
I love whorebabies!

imspecializd

Rough_Rock

ForteKitty|1357687528|3350694 said:
This is Monster. The one on the fridge has not been altered in any way! I was just tapping away on my iphone and this was one of them.

This srsly needs to be in a contest or at least on lolcats...

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

Okay I have to add a picture of two of my dogs. I'll try to get some additional fun shots up later but I only have this saved to my computer. It's incredibly difficult to take good pictures of black dogs.

mojo__amp__nigel_11-11.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

Beautiful dogs woofmama! And I'm jealous you own a natural pet store! Always wanted one! Plus, you get to take your babies to work with you! How awesome is that!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock

Here's Sidney....clearly not thrilled with her Santa costume!

p1170976.jpg

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love this thread so much - everytime I see a picture I think "this can't be any cuter" and then the NEXT picture is better. I can't take it!

YT - that picture with all the socks...he took all of those socks on his own? Or did you give them to him for the pic?

D

Deactivated member 42515

CJ2008 said:
I love this thread so much - everytime I see a picture I think "this can't be any cuter" and then the NEXT picture is better. I can't take it!

YT - that picture with all the socks...he took all of those socks on his own? Or did you give them to him for the pic?
That's Olivia. And when I come home, she always tries to collect as many toys/clothes as possible to show me and prances around the house. I don't know how she accumulated so many socks cuz I swear I put all of them in the hamper in the closet. But yesterday she came running to me with a mouthful of socks! The most she's ever had I think! She was very very proud of herself! I wish I could show you how she prances! She holds her head up high, tail wagging and lightly prances on her feet. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results