Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

OMG that is so cute!

Olivia is so adorable, and I love how she feels all proud of herself, like "mommy, look at all the socks I've got!"

Love it.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Olivia is SO sweet to deliver so many socks to you when you arrive home. That is just too thoughtful - and, I might add, talented to be able to carry around so many in her mouth at once!

FK, I swear if your cat isn't famous yet, he will be! You can't be that expressive and not become a celebrity! I hope you told him just how scared you were by him on the refrigerator - I swear they like the reaction. Its funny, but cats love to hide and jump out on you and as far as I know, that is one thing dogs just don't do. Has anybody ever had a dog that would hide and pounce?

D

Deactivated member 42515

CJ2008 said:
OMG that is so cute!

Olivia is so adorable, and I love how she feels all proud of herself, like "mommy, look at all the socks I've got!"

Love it.
Thanks! She's my gorgeous big booty girl. Oh, did I mention she has a booty that will make Beyonce and JLo jealous?

D

Deactivated member 42515

minousbijoux said:
Olivia is SO sweet to deliver so many socks to you when you arrive home. That is just too thoughtful - and, I might add, talented to be able to carry around so many in her mouth at once!

FK, I swear if your cat isn't famous yet, he will be! You can't be that expressive and not become a celebrity! I hope you told him just how scared you were by him on the refrigerator - I swear they like the reaction. Its funny, but cats love to hide and jump out on you and as far as I know, that is one thing dogs just don't do. Has anybody ever had a dog that would hide and pounce?
I got her into a bad habit of giving her my socks for the day. And I've gotten lazy about picking them up each day. I swear I just put a bunch in the hamper but I guess I missed some :) Usually if the closet door is open they think its a free for all buffet :)

Edited for extremely bad grammar. My phone likes to make up it's own words.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Wapow!! In YO face!

But I don't wanna get up...

imageuploadedbytapatalk1357759066.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1357759086.jpg

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock

murrycolada.jpg

_2957.jpg

murryme.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

VapidLapid! I love that daddy and baby sleeping picture!!! So adorable!

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock

Jewel Freak--I'm crying for you. It's so hard to lose a pet--let alone two in a year!

I lost my beloved Tuffy almost 1 year ago and I still miss him terribly. He was a crazy, neurotic Napoleon of a dog. We called him Dr TuffTuff and Mr Angrykins because it was like he had split personalities. Here is a photo of him two years ago on the beach in Montauk. He was so happy there.

Here is our current beast, Dax, who somehow got into 2 packets of Starbucks Via instant coffee this morning while I was at Pilates and went on a caffeine-fueled bender. He is smart enough to have figured out how to step on the pedal and open the trash can to help himself to the contents. I bought one with a lock in it... But forgot to set it :angryfire: There was about half-a-cans worth of trash strewn around the house, along with a shredded cardboard box, mail, and a bunch of the contents of my closet (which he can also open!). Big dog is more destructive, but the little dog "marked his territory" in the house. Still trying to figure out which is worse... Despite the messes, my life is not complete without pets ;-)

imageuploadedbytapatalk1357762389.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1357762938.jpg

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock

So cute! My former boss has a pug named Murray, too! Well, he is a one-eyed pug... She has a soft spot for dogs with a little "wonk". And she names them all after her dead Jewish relatives--Murray, Irving and Sheldon are the 3 most recent...

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock

YT said:
Wapow!! In YO face!

But I don't wanna get up...

Aw, I love the :uptosomething: face in the second photo. Don't you just wish you could read their minds??? One of my BFFs has an English springer spaniel--he is a tri-color with a split face. Such a sweet and beautiful dog.

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock

Maisiebelle said:
hehe, we do make fun of her floppy face!

I am naming these photos 'Say Cheese for the Camera' and 'In my dreams I am Superman!' :D

This made me LOL! Too funny!!!

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock

madelise said:
377209_4004093174804_1422296225_n.jpg

My herpderp Nana! and his heart shaped tongue and FlavaFlave sized name tag.

Such a funny little Foo dog--love him!

D

Deactivated member 42515

orbaya said:
Here's Sidney....clearly not thrilled with her Santa costume!
Awww Sidney, it's ok! All around the world, your comrades were being tortured with Christmas costumes!

imageuploadedbytapatalk1357761605.jpg

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium

YT|1357755428|3351393 said:
Thanks! She's my gorgeous big booty girl. Oh, did I mention she has a booty that will make Beyonce and JLo jealous?

You can't say that and not post a booty picture YT!

(and thank you for starting this thread. No matter how often we have one, it makes my day to come back and look through them.)

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock

YT said:
orbaya said:
Here's Sidney....clearly not thrilled with her Santa costume!
Awww Sidney, it's ok! All around the world, your comrades were being tortured with Christmas costumes!

Did somebody say costumes?!?!

imageuploadedbytapatalk1357765407.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1357765435.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1357765483.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1357765521.jpg

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ahahahahahahahahahah Tuffluvr those are the most awesome costumes I ever saw!

I literally laughed out loud!

(am I using the word literally correctly? I know this was mentioned in another thread how people misuse it. :bigsmile: )

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock

CJ2008 said:
ahahahahahahahahahah Tuffluvr those are the most awesome costumes I ever saw!

I literally laughed out loud!

(am I using the word literally correctly? I know this was mentioned in another thread how people misuse it. :bigsmile: )

Thanks! Dax is so incredibly tolerant. I cannot believe that he allows me to dress him up. All but the firefighter shirt are from Target. They had some really funny dog costumes at Halloween. FI thought I was nuts for spending $70 on dog costumes, but I couldn't resist!

This is the only one he hates and will not wear, which is why I couldn't get a better photo ;-)

imageuploadedbytapatalk1357766149.jpg

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock

Oh--and I have no clue re: use of literally. That looks right to me, but I'm no expert. FI was an English and lit major at a very prestigious ivy league university (and he has an incredible memory) so I always have to ask him about spelling and grammar (is that even how you spell grammar? Or is it grammer?) i'm not the smarty pants of the family :razz:

D

Deactivated member 42515

CJ2008 said:
YT|1357755428|3351393 said:

You can't say that and not post a booty picture YT!

(and thank you for starting this thread. No matter how often we have one, it makes my day to come back and look through them.)
Well thank you very much CJ!

I've looked through all my pictures and to my surprise, I have no booty pictures! And it's Livi's greatest asset! Hahah ASSet :)

D

Deactivated member 42515

Tuffyluvr, I love Tuffy's adorable face. I'm sorry that he is no longer with us. I love that he was a bipolar little rascal :)

As for Dax, has he ever thought about being a model? Because he wears those costumes with a grace I have never seen!

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock

YT said:
Tuffyluvr, I love Tuffy's adorable face. I'm sorry that he is no longer with us. I love that he was a bipolar little rascal :)

As for Dax, has he ever thought about being a model? Because he wears those costumes with a grace I have never seen!

"rascal" is a really nice euphemism for what mr Tuffs was. Don't get me wrong--I loved him very, very much, but I more often called him little f#@ker or little b@$tard when he was in one of his "moods". He was a bitey lil' fella when he was in a nasty mood. He bit through my thumbnail once when I was clipping his nails--didn't cut too short or anything! He just hated being groomed--I could never even take him to a groomer because he was too nasty with them. Even in a size zero muzzle all 6.8lbs of him was rage and fury!

I would tell Dax that you suggested that he model, but I'm afraid that he would let it go to his head ;P Plus, like your baby, he is a big butt. Maybe a bit too big to do runway ;P

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock

I'm not sure if murry had a crush on the UPS lady or if he dreamed of being a driver when he grew up.

murdriver.jpg

murtruck.jpg

murmer.jpg

murdashboard.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

Shoe? What shoe? I don't see a shoe... Go ask Livi...

imageuploadedbytapatalk1357779317.jpg

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock

Here's my baby, EQ, who we lost last month ;( She loved anything that belonged to DH.

eqhats.jpg

_2960.jpg

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock

Here's Peanut. Our 8 year old Maine Coon.

peanuttable.jpg

peanuttoilet.jpg

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock

And our newest addition, Tinkerbell (aka Tinks)

_2961.jpg

_2962.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

Oh, Misfit, I remember when you lost EQ. I'm so sorry. I hope you are doing better. Your new addition is a beauty! And Peanut has such a sweet face!

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock

Love, love, love all the pics!

FK - OMG, your lobster kitty is incredible! That is one of the cutest pics I've ever seen! LOL

And Tuffyluvr, Woofmama, Lil Misfit - I'm so sorry for your loss and your posts touched me the most.

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock

Here is one of my babies, who's birthday is tomorrow! She turns three (we think...)! She had a rough life before we adopted her and went through two other homes and two times at rescue in her first year and a half - and spends her days trying to show love to everyone she sees now! :) That, and bodyslam her canine playmates in typical rough husky play!

This picture captures just how adorable and naughty she can be! :) Happy Birthday, munchkin!
frosti.jpg

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock

say hello to my pups! the English bulldog is Pumbaa and my other dog is a rescue. Her name is Layla. They are both total opposites. I decided to get a dog trainer because they are having behavioral problems with each other and I see no end ib sight for that. I love them both so much and have loved seeing baby Pumbaa change and grow. He is getting neutered tomorrow, God knows he needs it!

tmp_489018203.jpeg

tmp_-619662054.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results