Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope Fluffy comes inside!

thank you
it was really cold last night and then it rained
it was cold and damp enough that i had to get up and look for my inhailer i hardly ever need
i went outside and called her but she hates the rain, i remember than from when she was a wild kitten
this morning once there was some warmth in the sun she was sunning and washing herself up on the garage roof but would not come down, ive been looking out the kitchen window all day and i even sat out there mulitble times calling and waiting
she turned up about 7pm which is when she usually has dinner, she came down but wouldnt let me near her, i thought it was more important she ate a descent meal than i stress her out by trying to catch her
she is ultra suspiscouse, i do wonder if she has been somewhere where she got a fright or maybe someone growled at her, she is really spooked like when she came back from the vet
i have a few more days off work where i can hang out outside, today was sunny but with cool gusts, in the past she has just come back inside on her own

tonight its going to be only 6 degrees C , it had been so hot the last 2 or 3 months she only has a summer coat on

we miss her, she is funny like a cartoon and the house is empty without her
she looks like Scat from Ice age complete with the nervous disposition and the poppy eyes and very fluffy tail, we think she is part Maine coon
1707634743074.jpeg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope Fluffy comes inside!
the Fluffa Duffa is in the house !!!!
i was doing the online groceries and i went out to the little fridge/freezer in the wash house which is out the back door, to check the milk situation and Fluffy was having a sniff to see if the Tabbies had any left any left overs
you could feel the warmth in the house flowing out into the cooling night air

i hope pork mice doesnt upset her tummy too much, its what i had at hand in the kitchen fridge to entice her within reaching distance, i did get hissed at but i also just just got a cat kiss and she let Gary pat her
She is sitting on the chair between me and Gary but giving poor Borris the stink eye, who doesnt look overly happy to see Fluffy home but they usually coexist by avoiding each other

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We got about 5” of snow here yesterday, which is a lot for us. School let out early and a lot of people closed up shop and left their offices early as well. I had to put a sweater on Blanche today to take her outside. No snow dog pics, but here she is in her tiny cashmere sweater that she’s just now sort of fitting into. Next winter it should fit perfectly. She actually likes wearing it and didn’t complain at all about having it on for a couple hours today.

Her puppy fangs have all fallen out and adult teeth are starting to come in. Her bites aren’t so sharp now, which is nice. Puppy teeth are so painful!

IMG_3012.jpeg IMG_3014.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3019.jpeg
    IMG_3019.jpeg
    243.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3015.jpeg
    IMG_3015.jpeg
    167.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3017.jpeg
    IMG_3017.jpeg
    238.2 KB · Views: 8

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Each little snap of little Blanche the beauty, this is what I'm hearing.
*Fashion! *Fashion! *Fashion!

flash-camera.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We got about 5” of snow here yesterday, which is a lot for us. School let out early and a lot of people closed up shop and left their offices early as well. I had to put a sweater on Blanche today to take her outside. No snow dog pics, but here she is in her tiny cashmere sweater that she’s just now sort of fitting into. Next winter it should fit perfectly. She actually likes wearing it and didn’t complain at all about having it on for a couple hours today.

Her puppy fangs have all fallen out and adult teeth are starting to come in. Her bites aren’t so sharp now, which is nice. Puppy teeth are so painful!

WOT a face!!! And the sweater ain't bad either......

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium

What a doll!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our little girl enjoys getting her beauty sleep. And insists on being tucked in under the covers :)

Screen Shot 2024-02-18 at 6.24.30 AM.png

:sleep:
Screen Shot 2024-02-18 at 6.24.18 AM.png

Princess Gracie :halo:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Got the yearly fancy chocos a few days ago and wanted to make her cutesy for two minutes. It lasted 30 seconds.
You'd think that ribbon was an anvil by her dramatics. This is her making her way to the back door and freedom.
20240214_125940.jpg 20240214_125944.jpg
She had to 'recover' after, also mad that she can't eat any of the chocolate.
-6422600709564961022.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Borris has passed away
i just found her in the spear room, on the floor, stiff and cold, its five am, it must have happened in the night
she had been unwell but i hadnt been able to talk about it
when i went to bed last night she was asleep on one of Tinky's blankets and i had tucked her in
she wasnt happy, she let out a sad little mowel, we knew Gary would have had to do something probably today, i wasnt taking her back to the vet and they dont do house calls
last night she hadnt wanted her tea, she only sniffed at her water and the steak i had cut up for her, she had been in the lounge with us, on my chiar but yesterday afternoon Gary she said went into the spear room and beded herself down, we call that room the cats' bedroom, thats the one with the royal family memorialla,
she had got very thin
so my poor little Bork is with my mum and dad and Tinky and Tibby now
even though i knew it was coming it hurts so much
when its light i'll have to go out to the shed and look for the spade to dig a hole by the front door
just the sweetest kindest most loving kitty was dear Borris
rest in peace my darling, until we meet again i'll see you in my dreams

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Borris has passed away
i just found her in the spear room, on the floor, stiff and cold, its five am, it must have happened in the night
when i went to bed last night she was asleep on one of Tinky's blankets and i had tucked her in
she wasnt happy, she let out a sad little mowel, we knew Gary would have had to do something probably today, i wasnt taking her back to the vet and they dont do house calls
last night she hadnt wanted her tea, she only sniffed at her water and the steak i had cut up for her, she had been in the lounge with us, on my chiar but yesterday afternoon Gary she said went into the spear room and beded herself down, we call that room the cats' bedroom, thats the one with the royal family memorialla,
she had got very thin
when its light i'll have to go out to the shed and look for the spade to dig a hole by the front door

I'm so sorry. Losing a pet is like losing a member of the family and I know how much it hurts.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear Nikki, I am so sorry..sending gentle hugs and much love.
"With great love comes deep grief"

(((Hugs)))

empliau

Shiny_Rock
Borris has passed away
she had got very thin

I am so very sorry. It has always been clear how special Borris was to you. You gave her a wonderful life. Hugs from across the water. Grief for pets is so terrible. All that love.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh @Daisys and Diamonds I'm so sorry about your sweet Borris. You two gave each other so much love. Sending huge warm hugs to you.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Borris has passed away
she had got very thin

Oh no, this is heartbreaking. Rest in peace dear Borris.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry about your dear Borris, Daisys and Diamonds. I can tell how much you loved her. Sending gentle hugs.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:(Aw Dais, I'm so sorry. Sending a squeeze from me to you.
She's not far, she'll never be far from you.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no! This is such sad news!!
We know how much you loved Borris, and she loved you.
They always leave us too soon.
{{{{{Big hugs}}}}}}}

Last edited:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
thank you everyone, Borris was just the sweetest kindest most gentle little girl
i dug a hole in the garden at the front door, it was hard work, i got down to the clay, she was in a tartan fluffy pillowcase, i clipped some fur (its now inside the little commerative trinket box i have of Princess Diana, Borris was a princess in her won right too
i placed the little box of Tibby's ashes on Borris, im sure he was waiting for her
she'll find mum and dad, mum was scared of cats but Borris was so pretty

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thank you everyone, Borris was just the sweetest kindest most gentle little girl
i dug a hole in the garden at the front door, it was hard work, i got down to the clay, she was in a tartan fluffy pillowcase, i clipped some fur (its now inside the little commerative trinket box i have of Princess Diana, Borris was a princess in her won right too
i placed the little box of Tibby's ashes on Borris, im sure he was waiting for her
she'll find mum and dad, mum was scared of cats but Borris was so pretty

Ah, Daisy.
No words can comfort you at this time, but I know your love for Borris was pure and perfect.
She knew she was loved and taken care of. And she loved you. You gave her a wonderful home and the best food.
It's so hard when they leave us.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, Daisy.
No words can comfort you at this time, but I know your love for Borris was pure and perfect.
She knew she was loved and taken care of. And she loved you. You gave her a wonderful home and the best food.
It's so hard when they leave us.

+ a billion

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results