carat
color
clarity

Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

Brigid

Shiny_Rock
There’s been some sad posts regarding furbabies, I hope everyone is travelling well.
Posting Bertie as he is posing & looks like an ornament.

Attachments

• F2EE30C8-3342-49D8-BB8D-0EE10C35775F.jpeg
    F2EE30C8-3342-49D8-BB8D-0EE10C35775F.jpeg
    132.7 KB · Views: 32

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ha look what popped up in my photo feed today

IMG_4924.jpeg

That’s love ♥️

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I needed a different kind of cat tree to replace the walkways and climbing poles in their playroom because they are arthritic and not as agile as in their youth. Didn't want them falling off of high places. A friend of mine built one similar to a pic I saw somewhere on the internet and put it on wheels that lock so I can move it around when I need to clean the room. Cat stamp of approval 30 seconds after we put it in the room this morning.

Maliik's tree.png

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blanche is a shoe lover. Last week she collected three pairs of my shoes into her little dog bed and fell asleep with her snoot in one of them. She doesn’t chew them or anything, she just hauls them into the bed and makes herself comfortable. Thinking of renaming her Imelda Marcos.

E8BD2B5B-0BD6-4086-ACF0-3052196382A0.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Speaking of babies growing up…look what just appeared in my photo feed
Oh he fooled us…we thought he was so innocent :halo:

IMG_0143.jpeg

IMG_0148.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is Olive. My nieces parrot. She was rescued by them a few years ago. They found her outside being abused by kids and they intervened (my BIL was with them) and Olive has been with them since. She is very sweet and very happy.

oliveapril2024ongreg.png

gregdrinkingcoffeehangingoutwitholiveapril2024.png

bethanyandolive.png

behtanyalexaandoliveapril2024.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-14 at 7.00.54 AM.png

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is Olive. My nieces parrot. She was rescued by them a few years ago. They found her outside being abused by kids and they intervened (my BIL was with them) and Olive has been with them since. She is very sweet and very happy.

oliveapril2024ongreg.png

gregdrinkingcoffeehangingoutwitholiveapril2024.png

bethanyandolive.png

behtanyalexaandoliveapril2024.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-14 at 7.00.54 AM.png

@missy these photos are stunning! What a beautiful representation of a beloved pet and its caretakers. I just love this series and the bird is of course wonderful. Thanks for sharing!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
dam, cant find Fluffy
she lives inside and has been fixed but she used to be a very wild young kitty who lived outside in the garden
when i left for work i left the bathroom window open but with the door closed, as it was still steamy after my shower
Gary doesnt think he left the door open but we cannot find Fluffy anywhere in the house
the window is quite high up but she has climbed out before
hopefully she is just hiding some where inside, because its raining and she hates rain
i have left food on her plate, its very unusual she did not appear for dinner as she loves her food
hopefully i will wake up and she will be beside more or at least the food has been eatten and she is just having time out
there is no today's poop in the dirt box

Andrew Smith

Rough_Rock
Trade
Re: Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

Here is Blossom saying 'Stop taking my photo all the time. You are sucking my will to live!' :lol:

27308_476257479099892_1328728241_n.jpg

Sooooooooo cute!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
well its 9.20 am on my day off (thursday) no sign of Fluffy
Its still a bit chilly and the sun hasn't hit the garage roof yet where we hope to see her sunning herself
im thinking that she is checking out all her old haunts and sniffing and weeing everywhere happy as Larry but last night was cold and she only has her inside coat on and she must be hungry as she is small and enjoys regular mealtimes
In the night i heard a noise at the back door, it was the cutest little hedge hog, i gave it some cat biscuits

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Will we ever know what was going through her mind? Where is she looking? Why is she sitting like that? Why? It's a magnificent mystery.
This is just the kind of thing she does.
20240417_172321.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope that Fluffy comes home soon @Daisys and Diamonds. You must be so worried.
Is installing a screen in your window a possibility? Then Fluffy couldn’t get out even if you forgot to close the bathroom door.
thank you
i keep rushing to the kitchen window hoping to see her on the garage roof or on the trailer in the sun
somewhere i have a security stay that would do the trick if only we had screwed it up :confused:
i do wish we had nice insect screens like we did in our old place, they were part of the window joinery not retro fitted

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven't been around for a minute as Miss Gigi has been taking a lot of her mom's time. She's fine but demanding.

Sooooo.. its time to get her a puppy. the puppy in question is going to be 2 April 24. So stay tuned. She's a lovely dog, black but thankfully does not look like Lucky.

@Daisys and Diamonds I hope your baby turns up soon. I hope she's just doing a cat thing.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I haven't been around for a minute as Miss Gigi has been taking a lot of her mom's time. She's fine but demanding.

Sooooo.. its time to get her a puppy. the puppy in question is going to be 2 April 24. So stay tuned. She's a lovely dog, black but thankfully does not look like Lucky.

@Daisys and Diamonds I hope your baby turns up soon. I hope she's just doing a cat thing.

thank you Arcadian
tonight i made spag bowl and it was so wrong with no kitty to shear the beef mince with - i didnt cook it all and left some in the fridge if she turns up for breakfast
no sign of her tonight (but every other cat in the neighbourhod has been at the back door) its ment to rain -she hates the rain =but it wont be too cold
i hope she will come home tomorrow, i work till 2 and get home about 3 so a few hours of daylight left to look for her
i left food and water out for her by the garage where she usually turns up after one of her adventures

im looking forward to seeing your new pup :kiss2:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Arcadian i am very excited for you (and of course Miss GiGi!)

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fingers crossed for Fluffy's return!

Would this work in future, do you think?

thank you
yes i think that is a good idea
its saturday night and she still isnt home
meanwhile every other neighbourhod cat is at the back door, Puff Ball is young and super friendly with other cats and seems to have invited everyone for dinner
I brought Fluffy some of her favorite fresh food for when she gets home

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Daisys and Diamonds sending so many well wishes for Fluffy...may she return home safe and sound. I am so sorry you are going through this Nicky. Gentle (((hugs)))

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Meet Ivy. She turns 2 April 24. She's looks thin but she's still a baby and very healthy...with a super healthy appetite! Australian Greyhound and will fill out a bit more. Gigi is 5 ( will be 6 June 18 ) And when we got Gigi, she was just as thin and gangly (she was 2 when we got her) Differences is Gigi is an American greyhound so you can see the difference in the snoots and even the ears. Gigi is 59lbs, Ivy is 57lbs.

They play so freaking hard...lol I love it. Gigi was lonely and that companionship was highly needed. She's been with us since Friday evening, so we're learning lots about each other. She's very smart though. Has already learned sit. Has the softest eyes...like Lucky's were. Lucky's broodie was Irish and she really had a lot of those irish features (blockier head, stockier body)

Interesting facts; Ivy chooses to sleep in Lucky's bed. On her first walk Gigi didn't tell her where home was, she figured that out by herself. Also Lucky's gotcha day was April 24 (whats the chances of this happening by itself?)

20240421_083725.jpg
20240421_100240.jpg

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Meet Ivy. She turns 2 April 24. She's looks thin but she's still a baby and very healthy...with a super healthy appetite! Australian Greyhound and will fill out a bit more. Gigi is 5 ( will be 6 June 18 ) And when we got Gigi, she was just as thin and gangly (she was 2 when we got her) Differences is Gigi is an American greyhound so you can see the difference in the snoots and even the ears. Gigi is 59lbs, Ivy is 57lbs.

They play so freaking hard...lol I love it. Gigi was lonely and that companionship was highly needed. She's been with us since Friday evening, so we're learning lots about each other. She's very smart though. Has already learned sit. Has the softest eyes...like Lucky's were. Lucky's broodie was Irish and she really had a lot of those irish features (blockier head, stockier body)

Interesting facts; Ivy chooses to sleep in Lucky's bed. On her first walk Gigi didn't tell her where home was, she figured that out by herself. Also Lucky's gotcha day was April 24 (whats the chances of this happening by itself?)

20240421_083725.jpg
20240421_100240.jpg

Sounds delightfully serendipitous to me! If she already knows the way home well then, I guess she is.:kiss2:
Beauteous brown Ivyed, she is.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results