shape
carat
color
clarity

Questions about cushion :)

breanne

Brilliant_Rock
I never researched cushions, but there has been this ring that I've adored lately, I'm wondering what the general price range would be. I don't know how low in color you could go for cushions, or how low in clarity, I went pretty low for my round J-SI1, but I don't think you'd do the same with cushions.

My ER is complete, my boyfriend has it, I've yet to see it completed! Not until he proposes, the suspense huh :razz: Anyway, I basically want to find out if this ring would've been possible within the budget I gave myself, it may be what I'd upgrade to later, or get a second ring? haha j/k (slightly)

I'm a size 5, I'm not sure what size the stone is in the photo, I could go slightly smaller, but I do like the overall feel of this. I will attach photo in message below. Thanks so much! :wavey: :love:

breanne

Brilliant_Rock
This is the ring.

_5193.jpeg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks about like a 3 ct cushion to me, so it would take a sizable budget to get a ring like that!

breanne

Brilliant_Rock
3 ! Geez! I thought maybe around two carats when I scaled back the photo to match my hand size. :love: I do love it though.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results