PS Mommy thread with toddlers 12-36 months

lili

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2009 2:37:15 AM
Author: TravelingGal
Date: 5/16/2009 2:35:48 AM

Author: lili

Awwee....they do change so much.

Do you believe J still fit in that brown onesie?
You have to be kidding me. She's as tall as Amelia lili! What are you doing with the onesie...is it a thong now?

ETA, that toy is a loaner. I rarely buy anything for her. The blow toy they both had was a gift too. She still prefers to play with remote controls and knows how to turn on the TV now.
20.gif

Haha, J's is a hand-me-down.
We don't buy her toys either
9.gif

Hehe....that onesie still fit her nicely.
In fact, she's still in the same onesies that she wore since 3 months.
Let me see if I can find some comparisons pix from 3 months and now.

ETA: yeah, her hair was wild back then.
Now she looks like a bum in the morning if I don't tie them up

ETA: Nah, J is not as tall as A. I think A is a good 2 inches taller no?
What is she now?

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2009 2:41:00 AM

Date: 5/16/2009 2:37:15 AM

Date: 5/16/2009 2:35:48 AM

Awwee....they do change so much.

Do you believe J still fit in that brown onesie?
You have to be kidding me. She''s as tall as Amelia lili! What are you doing with the onesie...is it a thong now?

ETA, that toy is a loaner. I rarely buy anything for her. The blow toy they both had was a gift too. She still prefers to play with remote controls and knows how to turn on the TV now.
20.gif

Haha, J''s is a hand-me-down.
We don''t buy her toys either
9.gif

Hehe....that onesie still fit her nicely.
In fact, she''s still in the same onesies that she wore since 3 months.
Let me see if I can find some comparisons pix from 3 months and now.

ETA: yeah, her hair was wild back then.
Now she looks like a bum in the morning if I don''t tie them up
It must be because she''s svelte. I wouldn''t be able to put Amelia''s arms through that onesie anymore...or get it over her head.

lili

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2009 2:34:35 AM
I was going through the other mom thread and found this. Whoa, time flies...all the babies look so different now! I had forgotten about the brown onesie club. So what kind of outfits do the girls have now?
3.gif

PSBROWNIECLUB2.jpg

Hehe, we should have all the girls in the same onesies again....just put pants on them.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2009 2:45:38 AM

Date: 5/16/2009 2:34:35 AM
I was going through the other mom thread and found this. Whoa, time flies...all the babies look so different now! I had forgotten about the brown onesie club. So what kind of outfits do the girls have now?
3.gif

Hehe, we should have all the girls in the same onesies again....just put pants on them.
Ha. Actually, I just remembered J''s onesie was a 6 month, right? So it was too big for her when we did these at 3 months. Amelia''s onesie is a 3 month one in this pic.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, and the comparision pic post should have read 1.5 months apart, not "apartment." But I am sure you guys know what I meant.
5.gif

lili

Ideal_Rock
Haha, that''s right. For some reason, I had to put J in 6mnth onesies when she was 3 months old.
Ahh...it was because I had her in size 3 diapers early.
And she''s still in size 3 now!

lili

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2009 2:50:34 AM
Oh, and the comparision pic post should have read 1.5 months apart, not ''apartment.'' But I am sure you guys know what I meant.
5.gif
Haha....I didn''t even catch that.....since I read apart :D

lili

Ideal_Rock
You know....A does have alot of hair.
I think J just look like she''s got more because hers is jet black.

lili

Ideal_Rock
TGal--
I have to say, those pictures were definitely worth the wait.
A is truly is beautiful little girl
5.gif

Haha....ok, I need to go back and catch up with the other posts.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nah, A's hair is more stringy. You haven't cut J's hair right? You wouldn't believe how much a little trim to even things out makes a the hair look fuller. Amelia's side hair (above her ears and forward) just started to grow in when she turned one.

Size 3 diapers...no way. I promised Burk awhile back, and now that I have my camer/computer back I am going to do a pic of nekkid diaper Amelia in her size 5s. If you do the same for J, I'll post one more pic of Amelia.
1.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2009 2:54:14 AM
TGal--
I have to say, those pictures were definitely worth the wait.
A is truly is beautiful little girl
5.gif

Haha....ok, I need to go back and catch up with the other posts.
Well, don't forget to post more pics of J. It's been awhile.
2.gif

ETA, Just saw your question on height. Amelia was 32 inches at 1 year old. If I recall, J was at least 31.5?

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Jas12
I can''t believe how advance Co is in his verbal skill. You and your DH have some good genes. hehe.
How''s planning going for the house?

Janine
Stroller strap is very popular with M too, also her highchair strap and carseat strap.

MrsS
I understand how difficult it is to be 100% on top of things with 3 kids. Heck I am not even 90% on top of it with 1. But you seem like you are on top of everything.

Burk
My cycles seem pretty regular since I got AF back, every 28-30 days. I am going to look into charting after we start officially TTCing. To make sure I am ovulating.
Yeah it''s tough now b/c she can''t really communicate what she wants. I also can''t tell her different cries, so that''s pretty bad.

Tacori
Have you been getting more sleep? How are things going?
How is Miss T?
It seems like M is getting her teeth fast, especially since her 8.5 months cousin still only have one bottom tooth.

Tgal
Thanks. Everyone at work loves that pic of M. It''s just such a funny face.
Awww Amelia is adorable. Love her profile; the facial features are definitely more defined than Asian babies. But I do see the Asian in her.
How funny about the brown onesie gals. I think M has that onesie too.

msb
K is so handsome. Every time I see his pics, I just think he is a little prince.
"pufffff" "pufffff" and "dowwwwn" is so cute.

puffy
Yay for no more burn center visits.
So are you putting Brady in pre-school before baby #2 comes?

lili
ditto Tgal on more/new pics of Miss J.

Tonight M fell asleep while nursing. I took her to brush her teeth anyways, and her eyes were very slightly open. She didn''t wake up when I put her down. So I don''t know if she can put herself back to sleep again yet. Let me hope for tomorrow night.

lili

Ideal_Rock
Puffy
I agree, 2 diapers would be alot of work, especially for a sleep deprived new mother.
That''s great that B is doing so well w/ his PT.
B is going to be a great big brother, don''t you worry.
So does he have a preference for a little brother or sister?
5.gif

J is doing great. Finally cold-free for the first time in a long long while.
She''s gained back her weight and is back to her normal self.

Curly
Since Lucy is such an overachiever, she may very well be PTed when Lily is PTed
9.gif

QT
Hehe, love that avi of yours. Had me chuckling every time
5.gif

Anyway, hope M goes back to putting herself down.
Poor baby with the 3 teeth coming in. Then tend to come in at the same time huh?
M''s bday is not too far off.....so have you ordered her wheely bug?
Wow, I can''t believe that you guys are even thinking about BBQ for that many people.
W/ that number, I''d do it at a restaurant. Just thinking about the cleaning that have to be done afterward is enough to make me pay whatever amount to not deal w/ the cleaning.

lili

Ideal_Rock
Jas12
One of the parents in J's daycare recommended the seat cover instead of a potty too.
I dn't think I'll be training J any time soon.
I already have a hard enough time making her sit still to tie her ponies, can you imagine what I'll have to do to get her to sit to do #2?
I probably need some sort of chain and bolts on the potty.

Too cute about Co laughing when you guys ask him to name something that he already knew.
J just ignores us. We found out that she actually can identify her body parts, but the little stinker only does it when she's nursing or having her diaper change.
Other times, she'll just ignore us when we ask her cuz she couldn't be bothered with such little games.
40.gif

Totally make us look like one of those parents who exaggerate on their kid's milestone -- fortunately we only tried to get her to perform for family
9.gif

It wouldn't be long before Co starts putting words together at the rate his vocab is building
5.gif

Tacori
Glad to hear that you are feeling calmer today.
You are right, sometimes we just have to accept things and let it run its course.
Hopefully, it will be short.
Isn't it so much easier w/ the kids when they are able to communicate w/ you?
J is starting to communicate as well though her words are still pretty inaudible -- except for puffs.
She does love her puffs. Funny story, one day she was going through my cabinet that stores my trinkets and there was a small jar w/ those stars made from folded strip of paper. She grabbed that jar and hand it to me and said 'poffs' and wanted me to open to let her eat them
41.gif

TGal
LOL....I think A is trying to make you worry and say...."who's the mofo now ma?"
Wow, how did A get so many teeth already.
I though J was ahead in the teeth department w/ her first 2 coming in at 5 months and getting 8 by around 10 months.
She's still only has 8.
What do you mean she won't bite? She's eating her puffs and cheese no?

Burk
I know what you mean about depleting your sick days when you have kid.
I never did have to take a sick day in 12 years that i've been working, but already took more than a week w/ J
Fortunately my sick days accured over the years, so I do have some spare for later.
Hope you get KU in July then
5.gif

lili

Ideal_Rock
msb
Oh my, K looks like a pre-schooler -- a handsome one at that.
Looked like he was having a ball, as usual, at his party.
The cuppies and party favor are so cute -- great job.

Hehe, cute story w/ K reciting the "three little pigs".
That reminds me, I should start reading the grims tales to J.

MrsS
LOL....that''s so cute that Jake so politely ask for his treats.
If it were J, she''d tore through that box already and you''d find cereals all over the floor!
Jake is getting more teeth too?
How many does he have now?

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
T-Gal, LOVE the pictures of Amelia AND..... HER BIRTHDAY HAT!!!LOL,glad I scared you into getting her one ha ha ha.
She looks like a little princess in her adorable little pink hat.

LOVE her pigtails too. What a beautiful little girl she is, her whole face lights up when she smiles.

And...... what do you mean that is the last picture of her???????? Aw geez, I hope you will post another one, at least when she is 15 months!!

Love the onsie club pictures. Good Grief, have all of these precious babies grown. Time just flies by.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Oy Vey!
I am already back on page 3
23.gif

I am already a lame , delinquent member
38.gif

*must catch up*

Pave
How is your new camera working out? You have terrific subject matter there, so I am expecting lots of pictures
2.gif

I will stop into the newborn thread. Thanks for the invite
5.gif

CurlyGirl
What a precious story! I like a girl who knows what she wants and goes for it! And Jasper was my dog''s name.

Bobo
Thanks! How are you doing? What is new in your world?

Puffy
How are you feeling these days? How cute that B says he''s a "Big Boy"
9.gif

When I was first pregnant with Sam, and we weren''t really telling people yet, Ava announced to her entire pre-school class "There''s a baby swimmin'' around in my Mom''s belly!"
23.gif

MSB
What adorable BDay pics! K is such a handsome little man. I
30.gif
those curls!

QT
Thanks! This is def. my favorite part of PS. I came for the bling, but stayed for the Moms.
1.gif

Lili
You always crack me up! my hiney is parked (but not so little
14.gif
)
I didn''t have much with the terrible two''s, but the threes were challenging.

Gotta go feed the troops! More later...

sasa

Brilliant_Rock

Quick drive by to try to catch up...

TGal, Amelia looks so cool with the sunglasses on. Love the comarison shot! She is looking more and more like asian with lighter hair and complexion.

msb700, looks like K had a blast at the party. Cupcakes look so yummy~

Thanks lili & janine! He does look much older in the picture and I love the cheeks too. He is all cheeks.

Tacori, So funny Tessa told your friend she want to go to bed. Such a smart girl. SF huh...six hours drive. I wish DH will be willing to drive us there.

iluv, I''m haging there. The house remodeling is really getting on my nerves. DH is adding more and more on our to remodel list. All our free time goes to shopping for the house stuff. I just want it done already.

little B update: little B''s 15 months check up went well. He weights 19 Lb 3 OZ and 30 inches tall. Got one shot of DTaP and is running a low fever today. Got it run, need to go visit more showrooms.
Hi to everyone I missed!
35.gif

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Bobo
I know all the house shopping gets overwhelming, but it will be worth it once it is done. Better not to leave anything out the first time. Hang in there!

Janinegirly
I never got the eating thing down with my kids. It's a hard one. Sam hardly eats, and Ava can't stop. She is the only baby I have ever heard of that didn't like fruit. She still won't eat it. She'll eat all sorts of vegetables, and loves brussel sprouts and green beans, but grapes are like kryptonite
33.gif

Burk
Lots of excitement going on in your life right now! Between the house and TTC! (We are TTNC)btw Someone asked, I think it might have been you. Congrats to your brother!

Jas12
I am so impressed by Co's potty training too! It took me FOREVER to poop train Sam. He wanted nothing to do with pooping on the potty.
Co is really smart.

Tgal
"twelve stinking worthless teeth" LOL
I think she is EXTRA smart. She knows that you want her to do these things so she is taking her sweet time. She is a teenager baby
11.gif

Your pics are priceless! My fav. is the one where she is reading the magazine. She is a serious cookie!

Snlee
Wow - 8 months already! That was quick! Maybe he is going through a growth spurt. I hope he is STTN soon.

MrsS
What a cute Jake story! I love how he uses sign language! That is so cool
36.gif

Tacori
I miss you! Hope you are well. I am getting a little worried by statements like "I'm not going anywhere soon..."
7.gif

Thinking of you.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
TGAL, Amelia is such a doll, awww, what a darling
30.gif
She looks like such a sweetie pie!!!

MSB, aw, he is so handsome and so tall!

Wow, the babies have grown so fast; aww, look at the onsie club, too cute!!!!
9.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Just a quick drive by to say "squeeeeeeeeeeee" over the K and Amelia photos!!!!
30.gif
Such adorable munchkins we have here. And LOVE the brown onesie club photo! Lucy had that one too but I don''t think I ever posted a photo of her in it since she''s a later baby.

And one bit of news: LILY PEED IN HER POTTY TODAY!!!!!! She did it first thing in the morning after waking up with a completely dry diaper. I know it was a fluke but I guess I should start trying in earnest to train her now.

Hope everyone''s having a great weekend!
35.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Burk, hope you break ground soon. How exciting you are almost done with school.

TGal, ADORABLE A pics!!! T had the same birthday hat. Also I love the brown onesie club! I totally forgot about that. Maybe we can do jeans and a white T-shirt or something. T hates it when I get boogers out, wipe her face, slip her nails...basically all grooming except baths and she thinks brushing her hair is funny.

msb, adorable K pics! He looks so old! The cupcakes turned out great. He looks so scared in that one picture. Poor thing. T looked a little stunned and confused when people sang during her b-day party too.

snlee, sounds like D is doing great!

mrss, thanks friend. How cute he grabbed the cereal box! T has had honey nut before at a friend''s house. We have no food allergies so I figured meh...she was eating them like they were crack.

Puffy, yes, the only thing is it will be father''s day so I am not sure how you feel about it. My DH obviously doesn''t care but I know people are more sentimental. Glad B''s burns are all healed. That is awesome news.

Q, at T''s 1 year b-day she only had the bottom two fully in and the top two teeth JUST poked through. She has been delayed in the dental department. I have not been getting much sleep. Though my wake ups didn''t start until 6 this morning which is MUCH better than 4:30. T was doing much better today. She has been sensing my stress and acting out (fussy, clingy, aggressive...) Poor kid.

Lili, one day at a time is a good motto. Sometimes I get overwhelmingly scared that something will happen to T. Then I remind myself I cannot worry about what may or may not happen in the future. Life seems to have a learning curve. Wish it came with crib notes though
2.gif
3.gif
I think it is honestly difficult for moms like us to understand their kids just b/c we are used to their words. I am always amazed when someone else points out something else T says. I am like "oh, yeah...I guess she does say that." She kept saying "got it" today.

Bobo, could you come alone?
11.gif
I''ll try to be extra charming and funny to make up for the drive. She has always been good about going to bed (once we hit 6 months). Have fun shopping!

iluv, it''s nothing life threatening. Sorry to worry you. I don''t know much in life but I know that I will be okay. Of course no one said okay=easy.

curly, yay for Lily!!!
36.gif

For the Tacori update I am doing well. Tessa has been a mess the last week. I tried REALLY hard to fake calmness and happiness around her but she is smarter than my acting abilities. Tessa thinks it is funny to stick her fingers in people''s mouths. She scratched my gum (above one of my front teeth) and 4 days later it STILL hurts. It is really red with a white "head". I am don''t know what to do about that. Has this ever happened to anyone? Should I call my dentist on Monday?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
HI gals. so it was a crazy day. we drove to chicago to move my oldest out of his dorm. he lived on the 17th floor and there were only 3 elevators. my hubby and son had to walk up and down 3 times to get everything because there was a 2 hour wait to get on an elevator. my FIL drove in last week and picked up most of his stuff thank goodness or we would have been there all day going up and down. my poor hubby is in pain, he's too old for all of that
3.gif
I didn't have the stroller so I had to entertain Jake in the car for over 2 hours, sitting in a parking lot. Jake actually loved climbing around inside and steering. we did get to have a deep dish pizza for lunch making it all somewhat worth while. then we drove back to my inlaws for a big BBQ and just got home a little while ago...loooooong day!

puffy-yay for little B's last appt. I've always heard it's a good sign when you have morning sickness. at least that's what I told myself when I felt sick
40.gif

tgal-Jake only signs "more" and only if it has to do with food. he's got 4 top teeth and 2 on the bottom not counting the 2 that are just breaking through. I've got to try and get a video of him taking the steps, it really is cute but he's still so wobbly. the pictures of Amelia are just so cute and she is so pretty. that brown onsie pic is just hilarious and still makes me smile. it's amazing how much the little one's have changed. I was looking at Jake in his carseat today and his legs were dangling down over the seat and he just looked so long and big. they aren't babies anymore
39.gif

qt-Jake used to fall asleep every now and then while he was nursing. good luck tomorrow night!

lili-jake just has teeth so far.

bobo-glad little b's 15 month went well!!

curly-yay for lily going in the potty. fluke or not, she still did it!!

tacori-we don't have any allergies either and Jake has already had food cooked in peanut oil so I'm sure he would be fine but since we had several other types of cereal I just gave him something else. I know he'll love it though and it will be baby crack for sure. my hubby made steak stir-fry in peanut sauce for dinner last night and jake ate a little of that too. Glad you are doing okay today. If your gum is still bothering you on monday I'd call the dentist. why suffer if you don't have too?

hope all the mommies have a great weekend!!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Hello mommies! Busy weekend. I''m going to try and get caught up.....

msb~Adorable pics! Your little guy is getting so big! I can relate to how hard it is to take photos of moving targets!
21.gif
My brother graduating makes me feel old!
14.gif
But, I''m so happy for him.

snlee~Thanks for popping in over here. The thread split makes me miss you and the other younger baby moms who contributed regularly. I can''t believe D is going to be 8 months. Where does the time go?

mrss~Busy day for you guys! Jake sounds like he was a trouper!! We have 13 days of school left (not that I''m counting down
3.gif
). June 4th is our last day. Sucks they added make-up days. We have plenty built into our schedule so we''ve never had to do that. I would stay for the last couple days too, because they are always the most fun (especially in grade school). Are you getting excited that your move is so close?

puffy~Poor T misses her daddy. She is a character for sure! Every time someone comes over and she hears our alarm talk (does is when you open the door) she runs to the door yelling "daddy daddy." Breaks my heart. I am excited about TTC. DH thinks we''re crazy for even thinking about it right now with everything going on but it I keep telling him it takes 9 months to bake the baby.
3.gif
I was thinking if I got preggo this cycle T and the baby would be about as far apart as b and your baby. We''d be able to share "notes."
9.gif

Tgal~I love Miss Amelia! Such adorable pics. So, you trimmed her hair? I''ve been contemplating evening T''s out in the back. Not sure how the heck I''d get her to sit still though. I saved the brown onsie club pic because I didn''t before I want to look back at it. I love it. It feels like it was so long ago that T was a baby, though.
7.gif

Gotta go get a snack. Be back in a minute.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
QT~That''s great that AF is regular for you. That will make it easier when you start TTC.

lili~That''s good that you have sick days stocked up. I did but had to use them as maternity leave before disability kicked in. So this year I had to start over and with T being sick all the time I''ve used all my days. Oh well. If I do get preggo in July that''s great. Whatever happens we''ll be happy as long as we''re blessed enough to get preggo with another one.

Bobo~is that a new avi or did I miss it earlier? At any rate, it''s cute! Sounds like b''s appt went well. He put on weight, didn''t he?

iluv~Have you officially decided no on baby number 3 or are you still contemplating it? We do have a lot going on but it''s all good things so I couldn''t be happier. Thanks for the congrats for my little bro. I can''t believe it. Makes me feel old. I consider him my first baby.

curly~YAY for Lily!!! Hope you have continued success.

Tacori~Thanks! We''re still shooting for June 1st but we shall see if that actually happens. I''m so very excited to be done with school. Love my kids, but summer break is for teachers too. I''m so sorry Miss Tessa had a rough week. Hopefully this week will be better and you continue to have your sense of calm. I agree with mrss and I would call you dentist Monday if it''s still bad. My T has done that to me before but mine wasn''t as bad as it sounds like yours is.

Okay. Think I''m caught up. T and I went shopping today and she did great. Didn''t try and climb out of her stroller once. I think that''s a record. I bought a dress at Banana for my bro''s graduation (regularly $130-got it for $50 and sooo proud of myself). Then we went to bro''s baseball game. Graduation is at 2:30 tomorrow and it takes 45 min to get to my hometown so I''m trying to figure out what I''m going to do about naps. The last thing I need is crabby kid at large graduation. I''m thinking trying for one nap at 11ish. She usually takes two naps. One at 9:30ish and on at 1:30ish. Thoughts?

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
tgal GREAT pics of your little lady!! i can't believe how much all the brown onesie club babies changed!

qt both of the preschools that we are looking at will not even look at the application until the child is 100% potty trained and at least 2.5 years old. so even if i want him to start at 2.5 years, i'll be with both kiddos for a period of time. the newborn stage, i think i can handle, it's just B i'm worried about. haha. i hope M is starting to put herself to sleep again. she is STTN?

lili i can't believe what awesome hair J had as a baby. it has calmed down so much, but i must say, there is something about her hair as a baby that just makes me smile. so glad to hear that she is not sick!!!

iluv i'm doing ok, thanks for asking. i'm still trying to figure out what in the world i am eating that is making me nauseous like crazy. i know when i get too full, it is ALL bad, but even when i have small meals, something is making me nauseous, and it sucks big time! haha, i love your stories!! i cracked up out loud when i read that ava story. B tells people that it's "his baby" in my belly...he will actually say, "my baby in mommy's belly." then he'll rub and kiss it. haha.

bobo meant to say that i LOVE your new AV. he's so cute, and look at that smile.

curly YAY for lily!!! waking up with a dry diaper is very good. i hope she continues to use her potty.

tacori i will definitely try to sneak away on father's day for a GTG, but not sure how my FIL would react...not my DH, but FIL of all people!! i hope T's doing better and not freaking out too much, but i get why she would. B scratched the heck out of the roof of my mouth one time and it took forever to heal. and it HURT!! i hope things are going well with you and hope you get some sleep.

mrsS WOW, sounds like a long day! but pizza makes everything better!! sounds like jake didn't mind being in the car for 2 hours. hope your DH is pain free soon.

burk you guys do have a ton going on, but you are so right that it does take time to bake a baby, and by then, things would have calmed down significantly. that would be so fun if you got preggo this cycle!! when i think about it, i would have honestly would have preferred to wait a few more months, but once we got to TTC, who knows how long it would have taken cause my cycles were a hot mess from BFing. so i am glad that it worked out this way. i just hope that B will be ok with everything. he's already said that he doesn't want to share his mommy. haha, that's my boy!! when is your DH back? i'm sure T will be so happy to see him!

ETA: BURK- if she will be napping at home, i think she will be fine cause she sleeps better and longer at home, i believe i remember you saying that. but if she is tired in the am, i would let her nap anyways, and maybe she can take a quick power nap in the car on the way there, don't know if that's an option or if she likes to nap in the car? and GREAT work on the dress!!! i have noticed that B is a lot calmer now when we go out. sometimes if i ask if he wants to get out of the stroller, he will actually say no!!! so i can totally appreciate a calm toddler sitting still in the stroller and not wanting to jump out!! have a greta time at the graduation!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Curly
Yay for Lilly
36.gif
36.gif
I hope you are wrong and it is not a fluke

Tacori
Glad IT is not health related. Sorry you are having a hard time.
sending you love & hugs

Mrss
what an exhausting day!
6.gif

Burk
I think I am all done. I really want a little tiny baby, but I'm not so sure about the rest. I'm also not sure I have the patience anymore. I want to dress it up and cuddle it, but still sleep and do what I want to do. I guess what I really want is to be a celebrity
9.gif
And the whole age difference thing. And I'm old
14.gif

Puffy
Sorry about the MS. Maybe it's a girl
30.gif

Hang in there!

Latest with Sam:
He was sick last week and home from school for 3 days.
He had a fever of 102, and all he wanted to do was cuddle with me.
We were cuddling, and then out of the blue he started singing a little song he made up.
It goes like this

"Lying here with Mommy
Cuddling on the couch.
She is really cozy
I love my Mommy.
Mommy, Mommy, Mom
Mommy, Mommy, Mom"

He sang it 3 or 4 times. I was like a puddle!

Later that day I said "Sam, you are the cutest little boy in the whole world! You know that, right?"
He said "Ya, I know"
9.gif

Then he said "If it was like a thermometer, all the other kids would be way down here, but I would be all the way shooting to the top"
9.gif
LOL

Ava news:
She started repeating a conversation I had on the phone
I said" But you were in the other room"
She said "I heard everything. Does that mean I have 20/20 hearing?"

'night!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
snlee: isn't it the best when they start to become verbal? its just so cute...hope his sleeping gets better

Mrss: so cute re Jake & the cereal box...so how does he sign that he wants more? i'm just amazed at this whole signing business!! and i would have just died sitting with K in car for two hours! i would have prolly clawed my eyes out coz he wouldn't have sat still!

puffy: cupcake business is still very low-key...i havent started officially yet as i've been quite busy, but am finalizing my menus/pics and will be circulating that soon..i actually updated some pics in the cupcake thread with some of the cupcakes :)

TGal: oh my goodness!! look at A!!! shes sooooo adorable!!!!! and how about u smear some food on watever it is she's biting ;-) please dont stop the pics!! she's so cute and we dont get to see enuf of her as it is!

lili: glad to hear J is over her cold! and how in the world is she fitting into her 3 month old onsie still!

QT: hows M sleep now? love ur avatar! cracks me up..

bobo: good to hear from u!! love the new pic of B! hope his fever is gone and he's feeling better now after his shot...which reminds me, i need to take K for his 2 year old shot..he's already 1 month late! oops..sorry to hear about the never-ending updates to the plan!

curly:
36.gif
36.gif
for lily and the potty!!! hopefully it continues..

Tacori: good to hear from u!! and its so sweet how T knew u weren't ur usual happy self..sorry dont have any thoughts on the gum-scratch though
7.gif

burk: wat a great find on the dress!! i would personally let T sleep more in her 930 am nap if possible and hopefully that way she'll be rested thru out the graduation ceremony..

iluv: oh my!! hahah ur kids stories are so cute!! cracked me up with the 20/20 hearing!!

lili

Ideal_Rock
QT and TGal
I would post some recent pictures of little Miss "I''ve got ants in my pants" if I could get a decent picture of her.
I need to get myself a DSLR so I can take some good pictures instead of all these blurry shots.

TGal
J was measured at 31.25 but I wouldn''t take too much credence in that measurement.
Somehow the numbers are always jumping around. I think she''s more like 30.5 max.
So where''s the nekkid size 5 diaper?
I will need to take a recent nekkid shot of J if I want to share.

MrsS
Haha, how is it that Jake and Co has fewer teeth than Jade and Amelia and they are way better eater than the girls!
And you should get the first steps on video.
Once they are steady....you''ll never see those wobbly cowboy walk again.

QT
Hope M gets back to soothing herself to sleep.
Yeah, trips can really mess up a baby''s routine.

Bobo
Glad the appt went well and that he did gain some weight.
Boo on the low grade fever as a result of the shot.
Hope he''s himself tomorrow.

lili

Ideal_Rock
Curly
36.gif
36.gif
on the potty.
She''s such a smart girl, I''m sure it''s not a fluke.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results