shape
carat
color
clarity

PS Fairy Dust Please for my Mom.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/27/2007 3:34:53 AM
Author: monarch64
Wishing your mother the best as always...
1.gif
Ditto Gypsy!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad too hear the continued good news!!
Prayers continue!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the well wishes! I visited mom at her new addy today. The facility is well, depressing and a bit worn around the edges. There was a much nicer facility in the same city, but they had no beds available, unfortunately. Dr.J, who had been out of town at a conference this week (and whether or not he told us this is a matter of some debate) drove out to see her and spent 2.5 hours with her. Apparently my uncle had made some really stupid ''harsh reality'' comments to her earlier this week about her recovery
38.gif
, and told her that she was going to be disabled for the rest of her life- which his wife mphasized and expanded on, and well... they had freaked her out, and she needed some support and reassurance that she has a good shot at NOT being disabled for the rest of her life. I''m really he drove out to see her tonight she was calmer afterward. She''ll be there till Friday, and then one of her best friends is coming out for 2 weeks to stay with her and Frank to help her make the transition to home. We''re very grateful. After that she''ll have home health. She''s due to get the halo off on the 19th of November, which will make it 10 weeks with the halo.

That''s the update for this week. I"ll be visiting more often this week, as she''s much closer to me, and because her spirits need much raising. I think once she gets home she''ll much better

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results