shape
carat
color
clarity

Announcement PriceScope Upgrade of October 7th

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Smiley test! :confused:;)2:tongue::Up_to_something::whistle::|:blackeye::blackeye:

If you click on the Smilies tab do they show up? Are you on Mobile or desktop? What browser? I am unable to reproduce this?
Yes, they show up, but when I click on them nothing happens. On my desktop I'm using Chrome, and on my iPhone I'm using the newest OS.

Looks like it now works on my phone, but still not in Chrome.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry got a bit sick over the week., but still working on things.

We plan to add a line between each quoted post next week.

Hopefully, that will make it easier.

Thank you and I hope you feel better soon.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Yes, they show up, but when I click on them nothing happens. On my desktop I'm using Chrome, and on my iPhone I'm using the newest OS.

Looks like it now works on my phone, but still not in Chrome.

I am using chrome too. Do you have any javascript disabled, adblockers or any other Chrome extension?

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am using chrome too. Do you have any javascript disabled, adblockers or any other Chrome extension?
That I cannot answer lol. I'll get with my husband when I get home.

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @psadmin. Hope you feel better soon.

Win10 on Chrome and Android on Chrome as well. No issues for me. FWIW, I'm running a few extensions on Chrome like Honey, file downloader, etc on both Win10 machines.

MollyBlue

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your continued hard work on this!

Is there any update on having page numbers back under the thread titles on the main forum page?

Mixtress

Rough_Rock
Premium
Hello! I have seen to lose the option to look at my 'Watch' threads, it used to be at the top right hand side.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why does my avatar show up off center when I make a post? I'm sure this was addressed early on and everyone else's seems ok but not mine. Thanks!

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why does my avatar show up off center when I make a post? I'm sure this was addressed early on and everyone else's seems ok but not mine. Thanks!

The sizes changed when they updated, and it appears the system tried to "auto fit" the avatar properly; however, it didn't work out perfectly. Mine is also off center but not as noticeable as yours, and I've just not been bothered enough to fix it.

Although now that animated GIFs can be used for avatars I may do something new. But I love my chocolate lab, Stella, lol.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The sizes changed when they updated, and it appears the system tried to "auto fit" the avatar properly; however, it didn't work out perfectly. Mine is also off center but not as noticeable as yours, and I've just not been bothered enough to fix it.

Although now that animated GIFs can be used for avatars I may do something new. But I love my chocolate lab, Stella, lol.

Thanks Sledge - I thought I had missed the 'fix'. I only change my avatar if I get a new stone so. . .I too love your Stella - she looks like a keeper!!

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @MissGotRocks , she's got quite a personality. Very sweet and passionate about life. I'd be lost without her. Despite being a dog she's been through thick and thin with me.

If you have your original pic, you can try to delete the existing and re upload. I bet it will fix it.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @MissGotRocks , she's got quite a personality. Very sweet and passionate about life. I'd be lost without her. Despite being a dog she's been through thick and thin with me.

If you have your original pic, you can try to delete the existing and re upload. I bet it will fix it.
These fur babies become such an integral part of our lives! I will try to upload it again!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

@sledge - Interestingly enough, when I clicked on my avatar in my account to delete it, I was given the opportunity to drag and center it and save it. It worked! Good piece of info for those still off center!

Thanks Sledge - I appreciate your help!!

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Sorry got a bit sick over the week., but still working on things.

We plan to add a line between each quoted post next week.

Hopefully, that will make it easier.

This has been done.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Thank you for your continued hard work on this!

Is there any update on having page numbers back under the thread titles on the main forum page?

Still on my plate. Hope to have this soon.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Hello! I have seen to lose the option to look at my 'Watch' threads, it used to be at the top right hand side.

Will look into it.

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Good afternoon

I read Pricescope on my iPad and I am using the latest version of iOS. I cannot find my watched threads anywhere. I’ve checked under my profile etc and nothing. I also looked at “following “ but for following refers to users not threads.

I’d be grateful if you could tell me where to find this facility again.

Thank you :wavey:

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Good afternoon

I read Pricescope on my iPad and I am using the latest version of iOS. I cannot find my watched threads anywhere. I’ve checked under my profile etc and nothing. I also looked at “following “ but for following refers to users not threads.

I’d be grateful if you could tell me where to find this facility again.

Thank you :wavey:

Hope to have it soon.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I cannot figure out how "alert" works.
Previously, I got an alert whenever someone liked or commented on my post, which was so easy and fun.
Now, nothing shows up in alerts, even though I have all the alert options checked.

I have received emails whenever someone replies to a thread that I've commented on, which is now a watched thread.
So how can I find out if someone commented on any of my posts? I have found them accidentally by following the "likes", under "Reactions received".
This was the best part of the forum, commenting and receiving comments.
Now it is hard to find the comments.

Last edited:

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
I cannot figure out how "alert" works.
Previously, I got an alert whenever someone liked or commented on my post, which was so easy and fun.
Now, nothing shows up in alerts, even though I have all the alert options checked.

I have received emails whenever someone replies to a thread that I've commented on, which is now a watched thread.
So how can I find out if someone commented on any of my posts? I have found them accidentally by following the "likes", under "Reactions received".
This was the best part of the forum, commenting and receiving comments.
Now it is hard to find the comments.

Hello,

Not sure why you are not receiving them.

Are you using a smartphone or a desktop?

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Desktop, through Chrome

Stracci, what I have found (since I am always logged in and never log out) is that I have to hit refresh when I come onto PS to see the number of alerts change. Try that and see if it helps. What I do is just hit refresh and then the number of new alerts pop up. HTH.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Still looking into it.

Thanks for the workaround @missy

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stracci, what I have found (since I am always logged in and never log out) is that I have to hit refresh when I come onto PS to see the number of alerts change. Try that and see if it helps. What I do is just hit refresh and then the number of new alerts pop up. HTH.

Thanks Missy, but that doesn't work.
There was no notification that you had commented on my post.
In fact, I had to pull up this discussion again to check of there were any replies to it.
I trIed everything so far, but can't figure this out!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Oh, I hope you can fix this!
It's very frustrating.
Thanks for any help you can give me!

I think I figured it out.

Did you get this alert?

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
We added the "Watched threads", Watched forums" and "Mark forums read" to the user account popup for your convenience.

See below in yellow.

watched threads.png

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I did!!!!
Thank you so much!!

Help! "Alerts" isn't working again.
I tried turning off the email notifications, because my inbox was getting flooded, and now "alerts" is not working again.
So sorry to bother you about this!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Help! "Alerts" isn't working again.
I tried turning off the email notifications, because my inbox was getting flooded, and now "alerts" is not working again.
So sorry to bother you about this!

Thanks, it's working again!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results