shape
carat
color
clarity

Pricescope Get Together in Vegas – **UPDATE**

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you Andrey, Devon, and Erika. I really enjoyed the hospitality and the opportunity to meet a number of interesting pricescopers. I only wish I could have spent more time getting to know more people. 2 and a half hours was not enough! But the Fab Four were calling and we had to run off to see the Beatles "Love" Cirque du Soliel show. So the whole evening was FAB.

Dave Atlas and Andrey- it was your fault that I did not meet more people. I could talk to you guys all night!

Callie- thank you for sharing your perspective with me. Your comments were most enlightening.

Kenny- congrats on winning the Whiteflash door prize. I regret not being able to visit with you but I enjoyed your self introduction.

Jim the jeweler from Missouri- great talking with you again. You have so much to offer. If I were an independent design jeweler I would want to follow you around and absorb everything I could from you.

To the many other folks that I did not get to meet or met only briefly, I can only say I look forward to the next GTG. Or come visit us in Houston!

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
P.S. I would have posted some of the MANY pics I took at the event, but I lost my camera the next day at the show :angryfire:

Word to the wise: put your name and phone number on your camera. Why do I always have such brilliant ideas after the fact??? :twirl:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry you lost your camera Bryan.

Thanks again for this fantastic diamond.
I wanted to thank you in person but you had another obligation.
Then Sunday I looked for you but didn't find you.

Anyway I took some pics of the generous prize that Whiteflash donated.
I will be gifting it to a lovely dear family member who has never been in a position to afford any diamond let alone such a fine one.
It came with an AGS report, my favorite lab, a hearts and arrow viewer, polishing cloth, calendars, and a clamp for holding the loose diamond.
There were also three gourmet chocolate bars; I have no idea where they went. :naughty: :lickout:

Y'all must come to next year's PS GTG.
Look at the carat they offer. :lol: :lol: :lol:

A really classy magnetic presentation case.
It looks like the diamond is floating in midair.

This is such a bright and sparkly diamond. :love: :love:

L.png

M.png

N3.png

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The GTG looks like a blast. Kenny your diamond is gorgeous and how nice of youbto give it to a family member. :appl:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
This sounds like it was so much fun! I'm definitely in for the next one!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amazing stone Kenny, congrats!!! :love: :love: I am glad you posted a pic!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Lovely stone kenny! Glad it's going to a lovely person too, she's gonna be thrilled (wish I could see her face!)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Checking in and hoping for more pics. I know a ton where taken, did I miss where they were posted?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results