carat
color
clarity

Announcement PriceScope April 13th update

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Dee Jay,

Is this only on the phone or do you see the same issue on the desktop? Also, would you send me one or two images that do that for you?

Thank you

Uni 12.jpg

Test pic from my desktop.

ETA: It looked upright both in the draft when I chose it and it also posted upright -- although GIANT!

I'll email a couple of pics from my phone tomorrow that have were originally sideways when I tried to post them.

ETA2: I just deleted the first one and tried a second one to be sure. It also posted upright from my desktop.

Last edited:

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Uni 12.jpg

Test pic from my desktop.

ETA: It looked upright both in the draft when I chose it and it also posted upright -- although GIANT!

I'll email a couple of pics from my phone tomorrow that have were originally sideways when I tried to post them.

Thanks

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
We fixed the link alert for like if you click on it it will take you there. It may not show the thread title as a link but it is clickable and will send you directly there.

Let me know if it is not working for you.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Hi DeeJay,

Is it possible the pictures you have taken with your phone are landscape v.s. portrait?

Kind regards,

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Junebug17,

Would you please send me a screen-shot with the small option?

Thank you

Andrey, I'm noticing most of my pics are in the right position so don't even worry about it.

Last edited:

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Andrey, I'm noticing most of my pics are in the right position so don't even worry about it.

It is not a problem. I wish to fix anything we can.

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not getting my email notifications, except for Weekly Bling. I checked my settings, and I believe I'm set up properly. Thanks for your help.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
I'm not getting my email notifications, except for Weekly Bling. I checked my settings, and I believe I'm set up properly. Thanks for your help.

@Diamond Girl 21

Did you get any emails or messages for this? Can you also check your spam?

I checked your setting and they look good.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm also not getting any email notifications. Thanks.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Hi Missy, Thank you for letting me know.

I will look into it.

Thanks

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
I didn't get any emails, and there was nothing in my spam folder.

Thanks.

Do you see the alert at the top right?

Also I sent you two emails to make sure you are receiving email from the PriceScope domain. Please respond to them both.

Thank you

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you see the alert at the top right?

Also I sent you two emails to make sure you are receiving email from the PriceScope domain. Please respond to them both.

Thank you

Got them and replied. Thanks for your help.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
I’m getting a lot of error messages today, bad links. Is it just me or my account? Thank you.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
I’m getting a lot of error messages today, bad links. Is it just me or my account? Thank you.

Hi,

Are they link on the forum or clicking outside to other sites?

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Hi,

Are they link on the forum or clicking outside to other sites?

I think it is just me... have I been removed from the forum?

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
@headlight Everything about your account appears to be correct. you should not have been removed from any forum if you can post. Are you having an issue with any specific forum?

headlight

Ideal_Rock
@headlight Everything about your account appears to be correct. you should not have been removed from any forum if you can post. Are you having an issue with any specific forum?
Hi,
If I try to go to the website www.pricescope.com I just get this: An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
The same thing happens if I click on Pricescope at the top of this page, as well as if I try to click on Resources ,Blog, Tools, Articles, and Knowledge. The only one that works for me is Gallery. And I can click on the various Forums. If I click Contact Us at the bottom of the page I also get that same message (as I tried to go that route to see if I had done something wrong in my participation). Thank you.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
It must be my account because I tried to access via Chrome (I was using Safari) and I got the same (error) message. I guess I must've done something that isn't permitted but I don't know what it would've been. My apologies. Thank you for the opportunity.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,
If I try to go to the website www.pricescope.com I just get this: An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
The same thing happens if I click on Pricescope at the top of this page, as well as if I try to click on Resources ,Blog, Tools, Articles, and Knowledge. The only one that works for me is Gallery. And I can click on the various Forums. If I click Contact Us at the bottom of the page I also get that same message (as I tried to go that route to see if I had done something wrong in my participation). Thank you.

Headlight I am getting the error message too - especially when I try to access from my phone instead of my laptop. It started either today or yesterday.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Headlight I am getting the error message too - especially when I try to access from my phone instead of my laptop. It started either today or yesterday.

Thank you! I was hoping I didn't say something that was offensive. I enjoy this forum so much and would hate to not be able to participate!

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Can you tell me the error you see? If I can get a screenshot it would be very helpful.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
That’s what I see as well. I have to go to a link where I participated or go to history where it’s not the front page to get in Pricescope.

YES, that's exactly what I am experiencing! Thanks for explaining it much better than I did!

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Thank you that is very helpful.

Hopefully we can solve it soon.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results