shape
carat
color
clarity

Presenting my new Tiffany Lucida.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Have I been asleep? Did I not respond? How is this possible!?

Your ring is gorgeous - as are your pics!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks DiamanteBlu!! I''m still learning with the pics!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Update-I bought my Lucida wedding band in NY over the weekend so I have a couple more photos to share. I also have a couple more posted here

The band is a 3mm lucida platinum.

bandalonebee3.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It sits nice and low against my finger

beelucidaband.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
sitting alone

beelucidawedding.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
another hand shot alone

beelucidabandhand1.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
my babies together

ringscrossed.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
sitting in the tiffany box lid

tiffanyboxrings.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
love them together

ringsonglass1.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif

beeloverings1.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
1.gif

flushlucida.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
last one I have for the moment. I love how low it sits in comparison to the e-ring.

bandsitslow.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
When I was in Tiffanys, I tried on the Lucida half eternity band also-it''s gorgeous. The three rings look great together so D said that when I graduate in 2011 he will get me the eternity band to go with the other rings. I just love my rings
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty Bee!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
This set is truly beautiful!

In 20 years you will not regret having selected such a classic style! Gorgeous.

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Bee that looks fabulous together! I love your set!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks DD, lostSapphire and ang. I do love the fact that it''s such a simple set but still so pretty
30.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Hi Bee,

I am glad you had fun shopping.

Your shoes are lovely, I am looking forwards to ''foot shots''! I particularly like that you chose such pretty wedding shoes; spoil yourself!

I had logged in especially to ask if you happened to stop by Tiffany, and lo and behold not only did you visit you purchased! I love that you went classic for your wedding band, you will not regret it. There is plenty of time to get that 1/2 eternity in the future.

Tell me, did you get Tiffany for your FI''s wedding band too?

Congrats on the shopping trip!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Steel, I do love the look of the plain band with my e-ring. It''ll never go out of style. D decided not to get a tiffany band as he wants to get one with a sort of indent in it. It''s hard to describe but his boss that he works with has one sort of similar. I think it''s the architect in him but he has really set ideas on design of his band so we are going to go custom if he can''t find one he likes.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Without a doubt...a stunning ering! Congratulations on the beautiful life you''ll share!

Remember...a wedding isn''t a day...its a year long party...so enjoy every single minute!

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous classic set! i love the low band, and they look beautiful together. i remember seeing a lucida set with the half-eternity (similar carat weight solitaire) that was also lovely. i wouldn''t be able to decide between the two, but for everyday wear, there''s nothing more classic than a plain, wide-ish band.

your shoes look amazing, too! i can barely walk in 1" heels, so i ended up wearing ballet flats at my wedding. but a little extra height would have been nice!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/16/2008 9:43:20 AM
Author: Italiahaircolor
Without a doubt...a stunning ering! Congratulations on the beautiful life you''ll share!

Remember...a wedding isn''t a day...its a year long party...so enjoy every single minute!

Thanks Italia! We have a year and five months to our wedding so I have a 17 month party to look foward to
3.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/16/2008 10:21:55 AM
Author: erica k
gorgeous classic set! i love the low band, and they look beautiful together. i remember seeing a lucida set with the half-eternity (similar carat weight solitaire) that was also lovely. i wouldn''t be able to decide between the two, but for everyday wear, there''s nothing more classic than a plain, wide-ish band.

your shoes look amazing, too! i can barely walk in 1'' heels, so i ended up wearing ballet flats at my wedding. but a little extra height would have been nice!

Thanks Erica. I do love the half-eternity band also. I was originally going to get that as my wedding band but after trying on the plain band it just won me over. It helped when D said he''d get me the half-eternity when I graudate.

I wear heels all the time when I''m not in work so I''m used to walking in them but the MB''s really are comfy.

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Simply beautiful! I love your Lucida with the plain Lucida band. They look perfect together... very elegant.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks jfo!

pinkprincessnovo

Rough_Rock
that is a beautiful ring congratulations!!!!
30.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
thank you pinkprincessnovo!

susi

Shiny_Rock
Hello, Bee....your set is very very very!! I DO like the Lucida styling and feel it''s one of Tiffany''s best ideas.

When we were in DC recently, I bought a gold counterpart to your ring only it''s yellow and 4mm and, of course, my Lucida is Plat. I do not wear them together but I do wear the gold band alone and it''s so comfortable while I wear my Lucida on my right hand.

Loved your pics! I always enjoy seeing your pretty ring!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
thank you susi-I still have your ring bookmarked on my laptop-I just adore the photos of it. Glad to hear that you got the band-the gold was beautiful-it was one of the ones that I tried on when I was in the store but I thought that the 4mm was a bit too thick for the width of my e-ring band. You''ll have to post a few pictures of it when you get the chance.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those rings look super together Bee, spot on choice!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results