shape
carat
color
clarity

Presenting my new Tiffany Lucida.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful stone and setting. Looks much bigger than 1.23 ct!! And looks great on your hand so no finger lipo necessary. Congrats!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
OOOOH!!! I love the Lucida! Your ring is GORGEOUS!!!!
30.gif

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I''ve never seen the Lucida close up before. It''s a lot more delicate than I imagined. So pretty!!! And it looks plenty big on your hand, Bee. I would say it''s the perfect size, actually *drool*

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
".....jug of champagne..." lol! Well done! A trip to Barcelona and a gorgeous Tiffany Lucida?? Oh yeah, and becoming engaged to the love of your life - heaven!!!!

Congrats to the two of you!

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Oh bee-star it''s beautiful!!! I''m likin'' the manicure too...
2.gif

It''s a beautiful sunny day here in Munster, come on, it must be photo-taking weather up there in the big smoke too!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! I''ll do my best to take more photos during this week.

Delster-it''s horrible weather up here!! Dark clouds and I just took my dog for a walk and it started raining! Yuk!
14.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful!!!!
30.gif

Congrats on your engagement, the proposal sounds like it was wonderful!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
It''s so elegant. Absolutely gorgeous. Best to you both on your engagement. That is ring is magnificent!!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful. Just love the Lucida. Congrats and loved the proposal.

ashling

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/8/2007 1:55:11 PM
Author: bee*
Thanks everyone! I''ll try and get some clearer pics tomorrow!

Hey Steel-I added it onto the house insurance today-they put it on straight away for me and I just have to send them in a copy of the valuation that Tiffany gave me. Hopefully there won''t be any problems other than that. The only problem that I am worried about is that my appraisal is in dollars whereas obviously over here we have euros. The girl said that should be fine, but I just want to make sure of that.

Hey Bee*!!

Sorry to barge in here without introducing myself!! Been lurking since just before I got engaged in July, and been following you''re story since then. Congrats!! And such a romantic proposal!!

I got my e-ring in Tiffany in Vegas, and am still sorting out the insurance. The problem was that the valuation cert that I got was in dollars only, and did not include the sales tax amount. Because the dollar weakened since then, the Euro equivalent was coming in at about €1500 less than we paid for the ring. What I did was call Tiffany in London, and spoke to Mary-Anne there about getting a Euro valuation as if I were to buy the ring in London, i.e. replacement value including UK/Irish VAT at 21%..

Enjoy being engaged!!

But be careful too. I have a friend who ended up off work for a week cos she pulled a muscle in her neck from looking at her ring too much lol!!!

amy_dub

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/8/2007 1:24:57 PM
Author:bee*
Hey all, D and I got engaged! Here is a link to our proposal story https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/just-a-quick-note-from-barcelona.70246/

and without further ado, I''ll try and post some pics! (disclaimer-I think I must be the worst photographer ever!)
A beautiful story & an even more beautiful ring
36.gif

Congrats on your engagement and STUNNING ring! can''t wait to see more pictures.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2007 11:28:43 AM
Author: ashling
Date: 10/8/2007 1:55:11 PM

Author: bee*

Thanks everyone! I''ll try and get some clearer pics tomorrow!

Hey Steel-I added it onto the house insurance today-they put it on straight away for me and I just have to send them in a copy of the valuation that Tiffany gave me. Hopefully there won''t be any problems other than that. The only problem that I am worried about is that my appraisal is in dollars whereas obviously over here we have euros. The girl said that should be fine, but I just want to make sure of that.

Hey Bee*!!

Sorry to barge in here without introducing myself!! Been lurking since just before I got engaged in July, and been following you''re story since then. Congrats!! And such a romantic proposal!!

I got my e-ring in Tiffany in Vegas, and am still sorting out the insurance. The problem was that the valuation cert that I got was in dollars only, and did not include the sales tax amount. Because the dollar weakened since then, the Euro equivalent was coming in at about €1500 less than we paid for the ring. What I did was call Tiffany in London, and spoke to Mary-Anne there about getting a Euro valuation as if I were to buy the ring in London, i.e. replacement value including UK/Irish VAT at 21%..

Enjoy being engaged!!

But be careful too. I have a friend who ended up off work for a week cos she pulled a muscle in her neck from looking at her ring too much lol!!!

Thank you so much for that info!! I''ll do that first thing in the morning. Our insurance company has put it on the policy straight away and I just have to get the valuation cert into them in the next few weeks. I was worried about that too as if anything did happen (touch wood it never does) I want to have it fully insured at all times! Congrats on your engagement too and your lovely tiffany e-ring!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2007 11:42:43 AM
Author: amy_dub
Date: 10/8/2007 1:24:57 PM

Author:bee*

Hey all, D and I got engaged! Here is a link to our proposal story https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/just-a-quick-note-from-barcelona.70246/

and without further ado, I''ll try and post some pics! (disclaimer-I think I must be the worst photographer ever!)
A beautiful story & an even more beautiful ring
36.gif

Congrats on your engagement and STUNNING ring! can''t wait to see more pictures.

Thanks Amy!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry for bothering you again Ashling-but can I ask which tiffany's in london you contacted? There seem to be a few of them. Thanks again!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations bee, on your engagement and lovely ering!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful! And I''m with the others-it looks huge on you! Congratulations!

ashling

Rough_Rock
Bee*,

I called the Old Bond Street Branch. The number is +44-20-74092790.

Your ring is beautiful by the way!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks girls! I am so in love with it
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Thanks for that ashling! Will give them a call later on today!

susi

Shiny_Rock
It''s beautiful, Bee ( I''m a little biased about the Lucida too
30.gif
) It looks just lovely on your hand.....

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Bee, what happened to more pics???
33.gif

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Always one of my favorites. It''s so classic and modern... it was my first love. Congratulations! It''s beautiful!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/5/2007 8:10:52 PM
Author: DMBsGirl
Bee, what happened to more pics???
33.gif

Whoops-I''ve been lazy! I''ve had exams every week since I got engaged
14.gif
but I promise I''ll try and get some more pictures tonight. There''s actually a tiny bit of sun out at the moment too so hopefully it will wait until I get home from college and get some more pictures! I promise I''ll do them soon
9.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/5/2007 9:02:19 PM
Author: portia
Always one of my favorites. It''s so classic and modern... it was my first love. Congratulations! It''s beautiful!

That''s the very first style of ering I ever tried on I love it congratulations

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! You have my dream ring and it''s just stunning!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks again everyone!! I am still so in love with it!
30.gif
30.gif
I tried to take photos today but the sun had gone in by the time that I got home from college. I''m off on thursday morning so I''ll go out with my camera then!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know it''s taken me ages but here are some more shots!

beebling.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
my connection is so slow!!

beepretty.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
one of many more

beetreering.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
sorry about the shine of this one but I was just trying to catch the shape of the stone

beestone.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
1.gif

fingerbling.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results