shape
carat
color
clarity

Presenting my new Tiffany Lucida.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I cannot BELIEVE that I didn''t respond the first go-round! Bee, if you didn''t know this already, I think your ring is just the BEE''s knees
30.gif
9.gif
What a perfect solitaire. I just love it. Thanks for posting the new pics!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh thank you Musey!! Glad that you love it!

gorri8

Shiny_Rock
Just taking a break from window shopping in Boston and I have to say I love love your e-ring!!!!! Congrats and take care of your baby!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks gorri8!! Enjoy Boston!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 1:30:03 PM
Author: bee*
lol thanks AG! I have way too many photos saved so trying to delete some of them!

Haha - I am horrible about that, although my vice is actually pictures of my kitty Oliver - I seriously have thousands of them on my computer, and I can''t stand to part with any of them...
20.gif
3.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 8:05:27 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
Date: 2/13/2009 1:30:03 PM

Author: bee*

lol thanks AG! I have way too many photos saved so trying to delete some of them!

Haha - I am horrible about that, although my vice is actually pictures of my kitty Oliver - I seriously have thousands of them on my computer, and I can''t stand to part with any of them...
20.gif
3.gif

I''m the same with Amber. I have so many photos of that dog. I don''t want to delete any of them so bye bye ring photos-at least if I pop them all on this thread I have them saved somewhere!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I wasn''t here for the initial pics of your beauty - so let me say now: GORGEOUS!
3.gif

xoxo

Shiny_Rock
since I just lurked before now I can have a proper greeting of how Beautiful your E-ring is. It inspires me to really go for what I love. Great choice bee*
1.gif

I edited to change my right choice of word to say lovely to Beautiful but typed lovely instead oopps.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you geckodani and xoxo!!!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Bee--I adore your ring! It''s just so beautiful!
30.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
yay for more pics
36.gif
keep em coming please
9.gif
your ring is stunning bee*
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much coati!
Thanks Blackpaw-I did three hours in the gym this morning so once I recover I''ll post some more pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results