shape
carat
color
clarity

Presenting Anastasia: 4.84ctw OEC 3-stone by DK

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, one of the most beautiful three-stones I've ever seen! I love your second photo shoot. Wear it in the best of health!

starbrite

Shiny_Rock
Your 3 stone ring is absolutely stunning. I love everything about her!!! She couldn't be more perfect. DK did a fantastic job with your 3 beautiful stones. Your photos have also been a real treat to view. May you wear her with much happiness.

Girlfriday17

Shiny_Rock
Those diamonds are truly luminescent. What a stunning ring. I would be so distracted looking at them.

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring and wonderful story of your amazing search to complete this beauty. Enjoy!!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Sooooo dreamy! I love it and how sweet of Winnie to send you those roses!

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
Omg @Spring Day this is such a beautiful story of friendship and persistence! I can't imagine how hard it must be to find 1 perfect OEC let alone 3. I am so thrilled for you that this ring has turned out amazingly!! So beautiful. I love the crown setting and the proportions of the centre to side stones. Enjoy your new ring and wear it in good health!

P.s I hope I don't get the 3 stone itch because finding side stones to match would give me a heart attack hahaha.
Thank you @maryjane04! Luckily having wonderful PS friends made things a whole lot easier! It was fun but stressful! And hey, if you get the itch, I say go for it! Just don't have a heart attack!

Gorgeous, every bit of it is perfection. Also as an 8 1/2 ring size myself, finger coverage is everything and this, well it’s just perfect on your finger!

Of course the icing on the cake is the beauty of true friendships we find here. I hope you wear your new ring in the best of health and happiness.
Hi @YadaYadaYada, my curvy sized finger buddy! Thank you so much! It's such a battle trying to get the finger coverage we desire without having to sell a kidney and a lung, unlike some people we know *cough* @AnastasiaBeaverhausen *cough* with teeny tiny fingers.

Gorgeous, gorgeous stones and ring.
Ugh. jealousy. Am ok with it :lol:

Enjoy this beauty!
Hi @Rfisher! I think I'm ok with this jealousy. In fact, I might quite enjoy it since I'm not on your end! Ha! :lol:

So gorgeous! :kiss2: Everything about it is perfect!
Thanks little buddy! And thank you so much for the flowers! I had to put them out of paws reach of the kitty since he thinks every vegetation that passes through the house is for him.

She’s. Just. Perfect! 4A186A7B-5534-4ED1-899F-59073D49DC74.gif
Thank you so much!

I have been dying for your SMTB ever since I saw the DK video...

I am just elated for you. From the lovely story about PS friends, to the journey you've had finding one of the most (maybe the most?) impeccably matched trio of old cuts I have ever seen. Each of the stones is just magical.

I remember your original post about upgrading sides - I am so glad that you persisted. You have truly created a masterpiece!
Thank you @Cerulean! You're the sweetest and I always enjoy your posts! I really can't believe I was able to finally match those dang stones!

Beautiful!❤
Thank you!

What a stunner!!! :kiss2:
Thank you very much!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blinglalicious perfection!!

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
Holy beans I love everything about this ring and its journey. Your perseverance and eye for detail have totally paid off.

The stones? Gorgeous. Seriously, they are the most well-matched suite of OECs I've ever seen. Plus they face up so white and have just tons of sparkle and life to them. The proportions are perfection as well. The center is obviously the star of the show, but the sides can hold up their own as well.

Now, the setting? Woowee! It may have been just a fraction of a millimeter tweak here and there. But each little detail you added completely enhances the overall look. And those additional diamonds on the shank? Very nice touch.

I'm so, so happy for you, @Spring Day. It's so inspiring to see how you refused to settle throughout your journey. You knew exactly what you wanted and refused to go "eh, good enough." You deserve such a beautiful piece and I hope it brings you many years of joy.
P.S. Love the nails, too, by the way.
Oh hello there! Thank you for the kind words and thanks for answering my crazy panic texts late at night. My OCD butt is very thankful!

It’s exquisite and looks so proportional on you @Spring Day! I loved reading your story, PS has some amazingly helpful and friendly people. I hope it brings you pleasure every time you look at it, it’s a gorgeous ring with stunning OECs!
Thank you! Truly have found friends for life.

This ring is EVERYTHING and I’m absolutely thrilled for you, @Spring Day ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️!!! I knew this ring would be EPIC:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
But my god, woman!! Where are the videos??!!
Hi @maita13! Thank you! You're just so kind and have always been my voice of reason!

Congratulations!! The stones and the ring are stunning. I love the whole look. Fabulous!!!
Thank you very much! I was hoping I would get the amazing finger coverage you have now with your 3-stone but these dang fingers just love being pudgy! :lol:

The ring is absolutely stunning.

The rose delivery is hilarious.

Your photos are amazing. I will be looking at this thread repeatedly for quite a long time.
Thank you very much! It is funny, isn't it? When I opened up the card, I chuckled. Wondered what the florist was thinking when they wrote that out!

What a journey! The ring is fantastic!
Thank you so much!

Wow-za!! That is stunning. And the story feels like these stones were waiting for this moment. ❤️ it!!!!
Thank you! I hope so too! I would like to think they were waiting for me, knowing they were destined for greatness! :lol:

What a beauty!! Anastasia is absolutely stunning.
Thank you!

Everything about it just screams perfection!
Thank you!

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
I know this has been a long & stressy journey for you, but oh my word........... :kiss2:

This is utterly, utterly stunning! Those stones were meant to be yours & your patience really paid off. I love EVERYTHING about it, even down to the slightly rounded off metal in the basket, softening the profile of the claws. Superb craftsmanship.

Huge congratulations!
Thank you very much @Alex T! DK's uber bench did a great job! I louped the sucker and its really great workmanship! I'm super lucky to have been able to find these stones!

It is absolutely perfect in every way. Congratulations. I am so happy for you. It really could not be more perfect!
Thank you! And thank you again for the inspiration to go bigger on the sides! I was waffling but then I saw yours and I knew that's what I had to do!

Ummmmm, WOW!!!! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: your ring is truly beautiful! And your photos are spectacular, keep 'em coming!! Congratulations on being so patient, it certainly paid off big time!
Thank you! I kept telling myself that my patience will pay off but man... there were some days where I was ready to throw in the towel. Especially when I thought I had found a perfect match only to be disappointed.

What a stunningly beautiful ring. Love it.
Thank you so much!

THUD!!!
♥️♥️♥️

Chunkalicious to the max. Wear in good health and blingy joy!
Thank you very much!

What an amazing ring, I hope it brings you much joy and happiness when you’re wearing this beauty. Stunning!
Thank you! Thank you!

Stunning stuff and a great read! Thanks for sharing. The facet patterns on all 3 stones matching up so well is really satisfying my OCD :)
YES! OCD sisters FTW!

Anastasia is stunning! You created an absolutely perfect ring! Your diamonds are stunning! I can only imagine the sparkle!!! I'm soo happy for you. You deserve the best and you persevered to create your dream ring. Wishing you a lifetime of joy wearing this ring and feeling fabulous!
Hi @bling_dream19! Thank you very much! The sparkle and fire are out of this world and yes! I feel fabulous! Must. Not. Let. It. Get. To. My. Head.

Last edited:

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
It’s absolutely beautiful! Congratulations - and it’s wonderful to see how all of your tweaking, searching, and patience paid off. It’s lovely! Also love your creative photo shoot:appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl:

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
Anastasia is just gorgeous! :love: I find OEC trilogies to be so stunning and classic, and I love your larger side stones as they really let those flowery facets shine through! Enjoy this beauty and hope she brings you every happiness!!
Thank you very much! I can really appreciate every single angle of the ring!

It is stunning!! I am so happy for you. Beautiful diamonds and setting! I am blown away by these 3 stone rings, they really do provide great finger coverage :kiss2:
Thank you! I mean... we can always use a little more finger coverage right?

Amazing and such great finger coverage...if you ever get DSS from this ring, call me! I'll talk you down!:lol:
Ha! Well... eventually I will be swapping out the center for something a big bigger. Maybe 9.5-10mm? Haha, should I call you then!

And I have to add folks that I've benefited from @Spring Day upsizing! I'm the lucky recipient of her 1.17 L! And thank you to the wonderful @winnietucker for finding this beautiful stone! Ok back to trilogy bling bling bling gorgeousness!
Yes! Winnie's 1.17 (which is actually 1.16 @bling_dream19!) I'm so freaking happy you're enjoying it!

Gaaah congrats on getting the 1.17, @bling_dream19!

@Spring Day since you're like an OEC fairy, if you could find me another pair of matching 4.5mm OECs to make a 3-stone for my emerald, that'd be great. Lol. In all seriousness though, even the side stones in your original setting are so well-matched. Incredible!
Hey, if I was an OEC fairy, I would constantly wave my magic wand and whip myself up some big ass OECs!

One of the most beautiful three stones I have ever seen!! So glad for you that you finally have it on your finger. Just perfection all the way!
Thank you @Mreader!

Really excellent outcome! Turned out wonderful!
Thank you so much!

WOAH...........what an absolutely gorgeous ring. Could it be any more perfect? It looks even better on your hand. :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:
Thank you! Those long nails sure do elongate the fingers. If only they looked like that all the time instead of bloated sausages!

Oh my! The stones! The tiny claw prongs! The perfect proportions!! It’s just sublime!! Congrats on your new masterpiece!
Thank yoooouuu!

Holy Macaroni!!!!!! This is spectacular! It looks like they were all made for each other. Absolutely off the wall gorgeous. I am immediately saving this for my inspiration folder! Just thinking about how much work you went through to find these matching stones is giving me vicarious trauma, haha. Congrats!
Awwww you're so sweet! I may have more grey hair and half the amount of hair I started with but ooooh sparklies... am I right? haha! :lol:

Absolute pastel perfection! Congratulations!
Thank you very much!

Your ring is absolute perfection and, I have to say, your ring/rose photography is awesome - I don't think a professional could have done better!
So sweet of you to say! I know I looked crazy holding a flower, walking around trying to find the best lighting, and snapping pics.

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful!!! And perfect on you!
I just love it:kiss2:
Thank you so much!

sublime perfection. what a wonderful journey :)
Thank you, thank you!

Yay moar pics. And btw my toddler is now saying she wants one. Thanks for that.
I want you toddler so I think the best thing to do is for you to give her to me. That way she can play with all my bling! Win, win.

Drop-dead gorgeous!!!!❤️
Thank you!!

WoW!!, that's a beautiful ring :love: Congrats to my archenemy! :appl::appl:
Ha! Awww you remembered! They say the best relationship is between the hero and the villain. Me being the hero, of course. :lol-2:

Your ring is flipping gorgeous! You showed remarkable perseverance in hunting for the perfect side stones and, boy oh boy, did that ever pay off. They look amazing together and that finger coverage! :kiss2::kiss2:
Thank you so much! I actually thought of your journey with your emerald halo when I was tweaking everything. I knew not to give up and something beautiful and perfect will come of it!

It’s beautiful and looks perfect on your hand @Spring Day!!
Thank you!!!

It is absolutely stunning! AND HUGE. You need to bring it when you come to visit.. soon

<3 Love our OG gals.
Thank you, friend! Soon we shall be reunited again!

She’s gorgeous! Love the proportions!
Thank you!

I’m coming out of PS retirement just for you and I LOOOOOVE it!! What a journey! It’s hard to be picky with antique stones but you knew what you wanted and I’m so glad you stuck with it! You know how I feel about three stones and I think you got the proportions just right and the patterns are all just *chefs kiss*

I’m gonna have to work my charm on getting to see Anastasia (and you) in person soon!
Awww, thank you so much @pandabee! It means a lot that you came out of retirement! Yes, you, me and @Resonance.Of.Life need to get together again and be whole!

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
Those diamonds are an amazing match, and they fit your finger perfectly! I love the setting, too! :love: :appl:
Thank you!

Le magnifique❤️❤️❤️❤️
Le sigh...
You're so fancy!

YOU :appl:DID :appl:THAT :appl:
Congratulations on the conclusion to such an epic OEC journey! I said it one of your other threads and I'll say it again. Those single-cut diamonds down the shank are *chefs kiss* That extra detail is bonkers perfection.
I did do that! HA! Thank you! And thank you so much for noticing the little details that I added to an already classic antique setting. I was afraid of changing it too much since history has proven that the crown setting is timeless!

Oh my, one of the most beautiful three-stones I've ever seen! I love your second photo shoot. Wear it in the best of health!
Thank you! The second photo shoot with the white flowers are my favorite too!

Your 3 stone ring is absolutely stunning. I love everything about her!!! She couldn't be more perfect. DK did a fantastic job with your 3 beautiful stones. Your photos have also been a real treat to view. May you wear her with much happiness.
Thank you very very much!

Those diamonds are truly luminescent. What a stunning ring. I would be so distracted looking at them.
Thank you! Yes! Driving has been horrendous! :lol:

It looks beautiful on you!
Thank you so much!

Gorgeous ring and wonderful story of your amazing search to complete this beauty. Enjoy!!
Thank you very much!

Congrats. What a delicious feast for the eyes!
Thank you! Now if only my stomach agreed!

Sooooo dreamy! I love it and how sweet of Winnie to send you those roses!
Wasn't it so sweet? Flowers are expensive!

Blinglalicious perfection!!
Thank you, thank you!

It’s absolutely beautiful! Congratulations - and it’s wonderful to see how all of your tweaking, searching, and patience paid off. It’s lovely! Also love your creative photo shoot:appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl:
Thank you! Trying to be creative is hard when I don't have a creative bone in my body! :lol:

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
I think I responded to everyone so far. If I missed you, I'm sorry and I thank you! My web browser was freaking out for a moment and randomly assorting comments!

Thank you everyone!

Oh! How do you like the prongs btw? Are you happy with 'em after DK sized them down a bit?

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Oh hello there! Thank you for the kind words and thanks for answering my crazy panic texts late at night. My OCD butt is very thankful!

Thank you! Truly have found friends for life.

Hi @maita13! Thank you! You're just so kind and have always been my voice of reason!

Thank you very much! I was hoping I would get the amazing finger coverage you have now with your 3-stone but these dang fingers just love being pudgy! :lol:

Thank you very much! It is funny, isn't it? When I opened up the card, I chuckled. Wondered what the florist was thinking when they wrote that out!

Thank you so much!

Thank you! I hope so too! I would like to think they were waiting for me, knowing they were destined for greatness! :lol:

Thank you!

Thank you!

Mad Libs.

In case you need a backdrop for your _____ pics…

Slowly Marinating Terriyaki Beef?
Super Melodramatic Toddler Boy?

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
Wowed! It’s like the three were meant to be together from the beginning! :kiss2:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anastasia... Welcome home, beautiful :love: ::)

Holy cr*p what a journey. OMSD girl. You put SO much work into this piece - if there was ever an example of effort paying off!!!! :appl: :love: :bigsmile::cool2:

Iterating over the sides until size and faceting was perfect - that’s an exercise in patience... Patience and a perfectionist’s eye :love: The sides you eventually took home couldn’t be better matched - to each other and to the center, and we know finding low-colour antiques that match in size and faceting is an absolutely mammoth task!!
And the setting. The setting is PERFECTION. The height steps, the single cuts, the decision to scrap the cathedral shoulder - perfection. It’s just the best incarnation of this ring that there ever could be. And that is full-full finger coverage!!!! :appl:

Love the backdrops from @winnietucker ::) And - “Cavier on a spam budget”. I’m so reusing this :lol:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great story, @Spring Day! And what a beautiful ring! Congratulations - it looks fabulous on your hand! I love a three stone with substantial sides - it's a whole different look and is a great style to wear. Very flattering. Wear in good health always!

ETA Love that melee and the workmanship in the shank - so lovely!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I'm late to the party, but OMG your have an incredible ring! I love the proportions of these three diamonds, so romantic, so elegant. And the diamonds themselves are utterly lovely. You wear it like a queen! Enjoy every moment of the sparkle!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
The perfectly matching stats:

Center: 1.92ct L VS2, 8.17mm
Sides: 1.30ct L VS2, 7.04mm & 1.34ct L VS2, 7.04mm

Platinum, size 9. With .28ctw of single cuts in shank.

8 prong center, 6 prong sides in antique inspired crown setting.

DK'S photos:

66543-5.jpg 66543-4.jpg 66543-3.jpg 66543-2.jpg 66543-1.jpg 66543-6.jpg

Wow!! Congrats! So white. Wouldn’t have guessed that’s an L.

LADia

Rough_Rock
Ahhh your 3 stone is EVERYTHING! I purchased a gorgeous 3 stone OEC similar-ish in proportions to your first one, slightly smaller center stone (size 8 finger here) and had the exact same reaction. I'm now trying to figure out do I either change out the side stones to some slightly larger, adjust the setting to maybe untuck the side stones, sell the ring and get something totally different, or who knows ha. Anyway - EXCELLENT job - gorgeous ring and I hope you love it as much as we (everyone commenting) does!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results