shape
carat
color
clarity

Presenting Anastasia: 4.84ctw OEC 3-stone by DK

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning stuff and a great read! Thanks for sharing. The facet patterns on all 3 stones matching up so well is really satisfying my OCD :)

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Anastasia is stunning! You created an absolutely perfect ring! Your diamonds are stunning! I can only imagine the sparkle!!! I'm soo happy for you. You deserve the best and you persevered to create your dream ring. Wishing you a lifetime of joy wearing this ring and feeling fabulous!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Anastasia is just gorgeous! :love: I find OEC trilogies to be so stunning and classic, and I love your larger side stones as they really let those flowery facets shine through! Enjoy this beauty and hope she brings you every happiness!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is stunning!! I am so happy for you. Beautiful diamonds and setting! I am blown away by these 3 stone rings, they really do provide great finger coverage :kiss2:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing and such great finger coverage...if you ever get DSS from this ring, call me! I'll talk you down!:lol:

And I have to add folks that I've benefited from @Spring Day upsizing! I'm the lucky recipient of her 1.17 L! And thank you to the wonderful @winnietucker for finding this beautiful stone! Ok back to trilogy bling bling bling gorgeousness!

Gaaah congrats on getting the 1.17, @bling_dream19!

@Spring Day since you're like an OEC fairy, if you could find me another pair of matching 4.5mm OECs to make a 3-stone for my emerald, that'd be great. Lol. In all seriousness though, even the side stones in your original setting are so well-matched. Incredible!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Really excellent outcome! Turned out wonderful!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOAH...........what an absolutely gorgeous ring. Could it be any more perfect? It looks even better on your hand. :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh my! The stones! The tiny claw prongs! The perfect proportions!! It’s just sublime!! Congrats on your new masterpiece!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Holy Macaroni!!!!!! This is spectacular! It looks like they were all made for each other. Absolutely off the wall gorgeous. I am immediately saving this for my inspiration folder! Just thinking about how much work you went through to find these matching stones is giving me vicarious trauma, haha. Congrats!

TwinkleT

Rough_Rock
Trade
Absolute pastel perfection! Congratulations!

TARSHA

Rough_Rock
Your ring is absolute perfection and, I have to say, your ring/rose photography is awesome - I don't think a professional could have done better!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful!!! And perfect on you!
I just love it:kiss2:

sunnyside74

Shiny_Rock
sublime perfection. what a wonderful journey :)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WoW!!, that's a beautiful ring :love: Congrats to my archenemy! :appl::appl:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is flipping gorgeous! You showed remarkable perseverance in hunting for the perfect side stones and, boy oh boy, did that ever pay off. They look amazing together and that finger coverage! :kiss2::kiss2:

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
It is absolutely stunning! AND HUGE. You need to bring it when you come to visit.. soon

<3 Love our OG gals.

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
She’s gorgeous! Love the proportions!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
I’m coming out of PS retirement just for you and I LOOOOOVE it!! What a journey! It’s hard to be picky with antique stones but you knew what you wanted and I’m so glad you stuck with it! You know how I feel about three stones and I think you got the proportions just right and the patterns are all just *chefs kiss*

I’m gonna have to work my charm on getting to see Anastasia (and you) in person soon!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those diamonds are an amazing match, and they fit your finger perfectly! I love the setting, too! :love: :appl:

mjea

Shiny_Rock
IMG_0448.jpg

YOU :appl:DID :appl:THAT :appl:
Congratulations on the conclusion to such an epic OEC journey! I said it one of your other threads and I'll say it again. Those single-cut diamonds down the shank are *chefs kiss* That extra detail is bonkers perfection.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results