shape
carat
color
clarity

Prayers and good vibes requested...

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Oh Mariposa good luck with your surgery, i hope you have the best possible outcome, thinking of you....

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Sending thoughts your way for a very successful surgery.

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Mariposa, best wishes for a successful surgery! My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/11/2010 10:39:29 PM
Author: pocahontas
Mariposa, best wishes for a successful surgery! My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you!
Ditto

We''re pulling for you Mariposa. Big, BIG ((((HUGS))))

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Thinking about you--good luck with your surgery!!!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope your surgery goes as well as possible, Mariposa!

*DUST*

We''ll be thinking of you!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mariposa,
My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Still praying for you Mariposa! I''ll be thinking about you next week.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Mariposa, I am praying that your surgery goes well! That VC set is right around the corner; you''re strong and kind, and you will make it through. Lots of smiles and love for you.

Fran Fine

Rough_Rock
I''m not "religious" in the traditional sense, but I believe in God and lean heavily on spirituality when things get rough. I will pray for many, many millions of blessings for you. I pray that you are able to smile with joy every single day and that you draw the strength you need from the people who are there to give it to you. I pray that you have many, many good days, and hardly -if ever! - any bad.
1.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are in my thoughts and prayers. You are a strong and courageous young woman.

NY Princess

Rough_Rock
Mariposa, I am praying for you. Stay strong and have faith.

I pray that you may be comforted and have peace during this difficult time and that your upcoming surgery may be successful.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mariposa, I don''t know when your surgery was scheduled to happen but am wishing you the best of luck if it is upcoming and hoping for the most speedy recovery if it has already happened. You can do this. I look forward to hearing from you again in the future.
emrainbow.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Hope things are going well for you Mariposa!
35.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Mariposa, i know your surgery is in a few days. Just want to let you know im thinking of you, and sending lots of positive, healing thoughts your way.

i hope so much that it works

Mariposa

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much, everyone. We just arrived in Boston and now the countdown begins. I''m just trying to hold it together and not think about what I''m about to undergo. My biggest fear at this point isn''t that I won''t make it off the operating table, it''s that my surgeon will open me up and decide there''s too much cancer and that there''s nothing that he can do.

UGH!! Sorry for the moment of weakness. I''m just happy to be in my favorite city where there''s plenty to distract me before the big day.

My sincerest thanks to all,
Mariposa

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Mariposa~ I can''t imagine what you must be scared of at this moment. I''m glad that you feel like you can get it off your chest here if no place else. I pray that you have lots of fun while you''re in your favorite city. I pray that you make it off the operating table and return to your husband. I pray that you recover quickly and completely and that God gives you a miracle through the hands of your surgeon. You are incredibly strong and you CAN beat this!

Lots of ((((hugs)))), ******dust****** and prayers for you!

Andrew1975

Rough_Rock
I''m very sorry this is happening to you at such a young age, that''s terrible. You have my best wishes, hang in there.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Mariposa, we''re all praying for you and prayer works.

blingmyring

Shiny_Rock
Hi Mariposa,

Sending lots of prayers your way. Every night since I first read this thread you''ve been included in my and my 3 year old daughter''s evening prayers. She thinks it''s really neat that I have a ''friend'' named Mariposa and she has a Mariposa Barbie. I''m really hoping you get the best results possible with the surgery.

MissMina

Brilliant_Rock
I see that your surgery will be on Feb 1st.
My prayers for a successful outcome have already
started.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
The entire Pricescope team is thinking of you and sending good vibes to Boston this week Mariposa.

We can''t wait to see you back soon and cancer free.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Sending prayers your way..

Mariposa

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, all, so very much for your thoughts and prayers. I''m currently trying to get my mind together and prepare for tomorrow''s big event. I just want you all to know how very much your support has touched me.

I hope to be back soon to update you all. Again, my deepest and sincerest thanks to all of you.

Love to you all,
Mariposa

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
As always, my thoughts and prayers are with you, Mariposa. I think of you often.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
emlove.gif
Mariposa, I''m sending you strength, positive thoughts and healthy vibes for tomorrow''s surgery!!
emlove.gif

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Thinking of you and yours today. I hope all your dreams come true. Good Luck and best wishes.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Sending every possible prayer and good thought your way today for a successful surgery!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Thinking of you today and sending you TONS of get well vibes, Mariposa!!! *HUGS*

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results