shape
carat
color
clarity

Prayers and good vibes requested...

Mariposa

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone,

I don''t post here much, but I''ve been coming to Pricescope since 2001 and have found it to be a very helpful, fun and welcoming place.

As some of you know, last year I was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer. You can imagine my surprise as I am only 33 years old. Well, earlier this year we found out it had spread and I am now at stage 4. I''ve had 22 consecutive chemotherapy sessions and 1 clinical trial, through it all the cancer progressed. I am now out of chemotheraputic options and will be undergoing a localized therapy to my liver to hopefully buy me some more time (I was originally only given a year to live). I''m obviously hoping this works as I''d like to be around for a lot longer than one year. And if I can make it to five, I will be getting a whole new Van Craeynest wedding set and another wedding!

Normally I''m not one to ask for things, but if you could send some prayers and good vibes my way I''d so greatly appreciate it.

My warmest thanks,
Mariposa

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dust and my prayers are with you Mariposa, I really hope this does not progress *Hugs*

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Oh goodness Mariposa, what an awful situation! I won''t say the usual cliches, I''ll just offer whatever support I can, send as many positive thoughts as possible and commend you for what sounds like a very brave and upbeat attitude.

{{{{{MANY, MANY GOOD VIBES TO YOU}}}}}

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lots of magic PS dust! You are in my thoughts.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dust, prayers, and good vibes outgoing Mariposa.

Now I''m determined to stick around PS for another five years so I can see that new VC wedding set!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/27/2009 4:44:19 PM
Author: Haven
Dust, prayers, and good vibes outgoing Mariposa.

Now I''m determined to stick around PS for another five years so I can see that new VC wedding set!

Me too! LOTS of PS dust and good thoughts headed your way, Mariposa - I really hope they can find a way to keep you around for a lot longer than 5 years!

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Mariposa, I''m thinking of you!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/27/2009 4:37:26 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
DITTO. Medicine is great but, heck, lets go for straight up extra-potent MAGIC *also*. Count me in on the wait for hand pix. And in on a big group hug for you Mariposa.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mariposa, I have you in my strongest prayers. Sending lots of prayers your way and a giant hug; we are here for you.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Mariposa,

My heart is with you, along with my prayers for strength and comfort, as you continue your battle!

Much love and big hugs,

Lori

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Lots of prayers and dust for the therapy to work and for your comfort.

I''m so sorry you''re going through this. You are amazingly strong!

(((((hugs)))))

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Prayers & big soft hugs, Mariposa.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Sending love and dust your way Mariposa.
****DUST DUST DUST*****

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Wow you are very strong and positive. I''m sending you good wishes that your health improves.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mariposa,
I''m sending out my strongest good health vibes... magic PS dust can do wonders!
tyty

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mariposa, my most positive and healing PS dust is coming your way. Please stay strong in your battle!

Emeraldfan

Shiny_Rock
Lots of dust and prayers!! So sorry to hear about your situation, you are in my thoughts.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/27/2009 4:49:48 PM
Author: decodelighted

Date: 10/27/2009 4:37:26 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
DITTO. Medicine is great but, heck, lets go for straight up extra-potent MAGIC *also*. Count me in on the wait for hand pix. And in on a big group hug for you Mariposa.
Me too. I look forward to seeing lots of great hand pix . You have my strongest prayers, vibes and thoughts going forward. You have a lot of living to do, so am looking forward to you kicking this!!! I'd love to be in on the group hug Mariposa!!!
12.gif

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Mariposa,

I''m sending tons of dust, prayers, and hugs your way.

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
My thoughts and prayers are with you. You are one strong woman! Here''s to getting that VC set and many more!

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Mariposa, I''ll be hoping for rest, comfort, and strength for you. Thanks for telling us so that we can put you in our thoughts (and can look forward to your new rings with you!
31.gif
). Hugs.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My warmest, most heartfelt ::HUG:: - I admire your strength through this ordeal.
I''ll be keeping you in my prayers.

niccia

Shiny_Rock
Mariposa, what a great attitude you have. You are in my prayers as well, and count me in as another one who cannot wait to see that new wedding set! Sending you lots of positive energy and PS dust!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Sending you all the prayers and PS vibes I can possibly muster! You have such a great attitude! And I''ll be sticking around to see that new Van Craeynest!!!!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry to hear this. You are absolutely in my thoughts. *Hugs*

And of course, ****DUST DUST DUST****

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock

Prayers and Dust!!!

You''re wonderful!

454heal1.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending lots of hugs and positive thoughts and prayers, Mariposa!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mariposa, I will be sure to keep you in my prayers...sending you many positive thoughts and hugs.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of prayers and good vibes and dust coming your way!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Lots of (((((soft hugs))))), PS extra powerful dust*********** and {{{{{{{{{a Massive Load of strong healing vibes}}}}}}} are heading your way, Mariposa.

Like Kaleigh, I''ll be waiting patiently for the handshots of your dream ring.
35.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results