shape
carat
color
clarity

Prayers and good vibes requested...

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Any news yet?

Mariposa, I am still hoping and praying for a speedy recovery for you!

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
To respect the privacy of Mariposa and her family we have decided to unpin/unsticky this thread. We wish her and her family the best.

RhubarbPie

Shiny_Rock
Ella said:
To respect the privacy of Mariposa and her family we have decided to unpin this thread. We wish her and her family the best.

What does unpin the thread mean? I hope Mariposa is doing well - I hope she comes back to update us :( I am thinking of Mariposa and her family.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
From what I have read of Mariposa, if she could have come back to update us, should would have.

I have the upmost respect for her grace and courage while facing devastating circumstances.

Since this thread will not be pinned any longer, I want to say my own good-bye to Mariposa. xoxoxo

lulu

Ideal_Rock
I am very sad to say this, but I don't think Mariposa will be back. God bless her and keep her.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd advise people who are interested to view her profile and her postings. The last one, If I am not mistaken, was made the day before her surgery. As always, she was very courageous and clear in her thinking but expressed her concerns and fears. I have reread it; I think she made it all quite clear. I shall keep on praying for her.

It is very good on behalf of the moderators to have pinned it when it started. Otherwise it would have been lost. Now all of us have read it.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
crasru said:
I'd advise people who are interested to view her profile and her postings. The last one, If I am not mistaken, was made the day before her surgery. As always, she was very courageous and clear in her thinking but expressed her concerns and fears. I have reread it; I think she made it all quite clear. I shall keep on praying for her.

It is very good on behalf of the moderators to have pinned it when it started. Otherwise it would have been lost. Now all of us have read it.

I will continue to pray for Mariposa as well. Although the last time she posted was the day before her surgery, the last login was 2/28, 3-4 weeks post surgery, so I know she made it through surgery okay.

Keep well Mariposa!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jaysonsmom said:
crasru said:

I will continue to pray for Mariposa as well. Although the last time she posted was the day before her surgery, the last login was 2/28, 3-4 weeks post surgery, so I know she made it through surgery okay.

Keep well Mariposa!

Jaysonsmom,
I hadn't thought to look at that -- thank you for seeing that and posting.

Mariposa,
I hope your surgery went well and you are busy recovering. You are a wonderfully brave & strong woman. I wish you good health and a long & happy life with your husband.
You and your family will remain in my thoughts.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Has this thread been un-stickified?

ETA- just read the other posts. Best wishes to you Mariposa.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know that Mariposa would have been back to update us all if she could. I have kept Mariposa and her husband in my prayers, and I do want to thank Ali and Andrey for stickying her thread in the first place. Had it not been for her original post, I may not have expressed my own concerns about my health to my doctor, so I thank her for making us all aware of her situation, but I personally want to thank her for helping me have the courage to just go and ask if I should have further testing.

I think unpinning the thread is symbolic of the PS family saying goodbye to Mariposa. Much love has been sent her way, and I'm sure she has felt it all along. :love:

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I just took a second look at Mariposa's post history. It appears to me that her last post was made before her surgery. I have been following this thread closely and have been sending prayers for her recovery. It is close to four months since we have heard from her. I hope that Mariposa is recovering from her ordeal, but, for me, I need to say goodbye to our dear friend. I will be delighted if she returns to us, but I need to leave her in God's hands.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
She is a couragous woman. May God Bless her and her family. I hope she is ok and recovering as well.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Still thinking of you, Mariposa. Im so happy that you logged in after the surgery. I hope you're recovering, and i hope you get that upgrade.

Much love...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results