LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love all these new additions!! :love: :appl: :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Logan Sapphire|1430165756|3868576 said:
Thanks! It's so hard to capture the pave in crisp detail.

Missed this matching band! Love it and the whole set Logan!! :love: :love: :love:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trilogy
2.0 Ct. EC
K IF

img_8987.jpg

img_8989.jpg

img_8990.jpg

Reactions: jfo

lruelas

Rough_Rock
The stone is set in a Emilya Halo hand-forged platinum with .45 ct of single cut melee

Center stone is a Canera Antique Cushion
1.18 ct
E
VS2

honn

Rough_Rock
3.598 carat, M color, VVS2, Canera European Round in Vintage 6 prong crown solitaire setting

img_11263.jpg

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, Acinom - could you please let me know any specs/details you're happy to share on the second ring from the left in your first picture (the lighter blue, looks like an asscher cut)? The stone cut, colour and setting are all pretty much my ideal ring! Gorgeous! I'd love to shamelessly copy this ring in the future!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lissyflo|1465049122|4040103 said:
Oh wow, Acinom - could you please let me know any specs/details you're happy to share on the second ring from the left in your first picture (the lighter blue, looks like an asscher cut)? The stone cut, colour and setting are all pretty much my ideal ring! Gorgeous! I'd love to shamelessly copy this ring in the future!

Thank you for your kind words lissyflo :wavey:
It's an Asscher cut zircon by Jeff Davies. You can contact him to ask if he can cut one for you. The ring is made by Victor Canera. Here is my thread:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/asscher-zircon-ring-dipped-in-diamond-sugar-by-victor-canera.203638/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/asscher-zircon-ring-dipped-in-diamond-sugar-by-victor-canera.203638/[/URL]

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Love ogling all of these amazing pieces! Cannot wait to add my own in a few weeks! I'm wondering if any lucky VC owners can tell me, does Victor provide progress pictures? Showing the ring being made along the way?

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
laurenk|1467418538|4050635 said:
Love ogling all of these amazing pieces! Cannot wait to add my own in a few weeks! I'm wondering if any lucky VC owners can tell me, does Victor provide progress pictures? Showing the ring being made along the way?

Hi Laurenk! To answer your question, no, he does not provide progress pics along the way.

BTW, I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of your new VC ring! :cheeky:

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
m-2-b|1467471987|4050794 said:
laurenk|1467418538|4050635 said:

Hi Laurenk! To answer your question, no, he does not provide progress pics along the way.

BTW, I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of your new VC ring! :cheeky:

Thank you m-2-b !! I'm anxiously awaiting it also hehe! This has been a long journey so far and in a few short weeks I'll be flying to the States to pick her up!! Still unsure if victor will set her in the Emilya or Anne Marie so it's another exciting element!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results