shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Post your Cartier jewels/rings/watches!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
One, two, three, four, can I have a little more….

Showing a little bit of bling on one of the last warm autumn days of this year, while strolling along the shore.

ACDF725C-3EC8-4829-BF4B-751300826D75.jpeg

One of my fav combos!!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You mean DID GREAT!
I love the slim diamond LOVE ring.. so delicate but so showy in all the right ways! :D

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Love it, your husband chose well ❤️

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
I saw this ad from Cartier (1970) for the Love bracelet. They were selling for $250 each. Using an inflation calculator - it equates to approx. $1790 in today's dollars.
If only we could buy them now for $1790!

IMG_4754.jpg

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
Bumping this thread with my latest addition, the small JUC ring in YG!

9945D943-B0F5-497E-B10D-E3F08355F15F.jpeg 59B2CD7C-8CCC-4568-9828-36CA94E7760F.jpeg

And an extra shot with my wedding band, the XS trinity ring!

ECB8DD45-E5A5-4EE1-B58C-9D1649CCB758.jpeg

How are you liking the JUC? I’ve been wanting it for about 3 years now, may finally pull the trigger at some point

higanbanya

Shiny_Rock
How are you liking the JUC? I’ve been wanting it for about 3 years now, may finally pull the trigger at some point

Still very much loving it! It's my go-to RHR whenever I'm wearing YG jewellery, and feels very comfortable on so I don't really notice it much during the day - the scratches has kinda patina-ed so it’s not as shiny as the day I got it, but the bright side is that the scratches aren’t very obvious/visible unless I actively look for them

It’s an amazing purchase imo if you get the size right! I did a size exchange on the day of purchase for a size smaller, as I was wearing it while walking around the mall and it became looser as my fingers became smaller due to the cold. After getting the right size, I’ve no other complains about it and it has been perfect, have even slept/bathed with the ring on multiple times and it’s still looking great! (:

E5BA8AE7-4678-4E50-8E53-EB7782BCA708.jpeg

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
Still very much loving it! It's my go-to RHR whenever I'm wearing YG jewellery, and feels very comfortable on so I don't really notice it much during the day - the scratches has kinda patina-ed so it’s not as shiny as the day I got it, but the bright side is that the scratches aren’t very obvious/visible unless I actively look for them

It’s an amazing purchase imo if you get the size right! I did a size exchange on the day of purchase for a size smaller, as I was wearing it while walking around the mall and it became looser as my fingers became smaller due to the cold. After getting the right size, I’ve no other complains about it and it has been perfect, have even slept/bathed with the ring on multiple times and it’s still looking great! (:

Thank you so much for the information!

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
I saw this ad from Cartier (1970) for the Love bracelet. They were selling for $250 each. Using an inflation calculator - it equates to approx. $1790 in today's dollars.
If only we could buy them now for $1790!

IMG_4754.jpg

I saw this as well. My husband bought me a Cartier Love bracelet this past Christmas and I joked with him whether we should call Cartier and ask for a price adjustment. :lol-2:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Great ring! Love your keyboard…

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
IMG_20220206_133422.jpg

Ooh I'll play! My RG JUC with a YG Tank from 1961 with brown alligator strap which sadly isn't mine.

My JUC is in size 16 and I was debating between getting the "normal" vs the narrow JUC (which was about half the price at the time!). The narrow JUC felt very flimsy to me and the opening mechanism was a simple twist-the-bangle-open that I didn't like.

I'm glad I saved up and got the normal JUC - have worn it every day for three years and love the scratches on it, I think they tell a story and add to the edginess.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I polished my nails for the first time in I think about a year tonight and took a couple pics to commemorate the occasion... It was worthy of celebration - the polish needed to be thinned out and the cleanup afterward took a while :lol:

1644732540371.png

Last edited:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: yssie! The ring looks amazing on your and your nails are the icing on the cake.
Bravo! Bravo!:appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: yssie! The ring looks amazing on your and your nails are the icing on the cake.
Bravo! Bravo!:appl:

+ a billion. And flowers!!! Gorgeous (Yssie) hands and Cartier has my heart.

P

Petalouda

6C2E6C35-5474-4C1E-AFD3-3B0E6B21CC5F.jpeg

I’ve been eyeing the Juste for a while now but my sweet husband surprised me by taking me this weekend. We were trying to decide between the Love and the Juste but once I tried the Juste on, we both agreed it was me! (The flowers were a gift from Cartier too).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results