shape
carat
color
clarity

Please say some prayers for Fiona

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hoping for better news in the next couple of days and prayers for all.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending healing vibes to your Fiona. I hope she can pull through.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@StephanieLynn Of course you had to try.

And it isn't too late until it's too late - and it won't be "too late" for a few more days. Our animals make the most miraculous recoveries sometimes!
Lots of ::HUGS:: to you and gentle scritches for Fiona. You're doing everything you can and your girl knows that.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending you and Fiona all of my best wishes and hugs. She knows how much you love her, and you sound like an amazing fur mom.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was where you are a year ago and it feels like yesterday. You are helpless and so is your baby. All you can do is hope, pray, and lean on other people who love you.

Big hugs,
Deb

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:pray:Awww, I just saw this. So sorry to hear about your poor sweet Fiona. I am praying for a little miracle.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The vet called at 6:00 and told me I needed to come, she probably wouldn't make the night and she didn't want her to die alone in a cage.

Made the hour drive, didn't want it to end. I got there and she was able to walk out but there was no tail wag, no sparkle in her eyes. The vet told me the girls at the desk kept her with them all day, someone brushed her so she would look pretty, they made sure she had a good day.

Before they put her to sleep I told her I was sorry I couldn't save her and asked her to let me know when she makes it to the other side, I said "I'm sure you will get there quick since you are such a good girl"

If prayers could have saved her I know she would still be with us, she had all of you pulling for her. She was my sky full of stars and since she was always a happy dog, I know she wouldn't want us to be sad. So if you feel like it, to turn this thread to a brighter side, feel free to share a story or picture or anything lighthearted about your pet or animals in general. Thank you all for keeping us in your thoughts.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My heart breaks for you. I know she had a great life and will be welcomed fully in the next. My prayers are with you and your family.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
96E9F1A6-1230-477A-AB3B-DB559C29308B.jpeg

Margaery got a new stroller but Elizabeth is still suspicious of it. It’s called a doggie ride by Dutch dog. This is the sort of special needs stroller model (English bulldogs are special needs) and it fits up to 125 pounds.

shoechick

Shiny_Rock
4015AB38-7726-4CC8-A298-36254C53F29C.jpeg I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. I’m so glad you got to say goodbye and be there with her.

Not sure if this is what you were thinking but a few years ago I lost my two babies who had been with me 19 and 20 years....all my adult life.

The calico hated the tabby and he of course idolized her. Not long before he passed, I caught this moment when they were sitting on the back porch on a chilly night and he sat next to her with his tail wrapped around her but kind of not at the same time and she just let him. It was one of the most tenderest moments I had ever seen between them and it’s how I like to remember them both.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The vet called at 6:00 and told me I needed to come, she probably wouldn't make the night and she didn't want her to die alone in a cage.

Made the hour drive, didn't want it to end. I got there and she was able to walk out but there was no tail wag, no sparkle in her eyes. The vet told me the girls at the desk kept her with them all day, someone brushed her so she would look pretty, they made sure she had a good day.

Before they put her to sleep I told her I was sorry I couldn't save her and asked her to let me know when she makes it to the other side, I said "I'm sure you will get there quick since you are such a good girl"

If prayers could have saved her I know she would still be with us, she had all of you pulling for her. She was my sky full of stars and since she was always a happy dog, I know she wouldn't want us to be sad. So if you feel like it, to turn this thread to a brighter side, feel free to share a story or picture or anything lighthearted about your pet or animals in general. Thank you all for keeping us in your thoughts.
Oh, Steph, I am so very sorry. I am crying for you and Fiona.:cry2::cry2::cry2:
There is nothing I can say to make you feel any better, except that you loved her and gave her a happy and wonderful life.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @StephanieLynn I’m so sorry. She knew she was loved and thankfully you were able to be with her at the end. Your post is heartbreaking. I wish there were something we could do to heal your broken heart. You are a warm kind hearted person. Fiona was lucky to have you as her mom. Hugs

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry about your loss of Fiona. So glad the vet called and you could get there in time to be there when she crossed over the finish line. (((Hugs))))

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh. Oh no.
I'm so very, very sorry :(sad
I know... Fiona was very glad you were there to say goodbye. And yeah, she definitely got there quickly.
I know my tears don't help you. But you've got them tonight.

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm so so sorry, but so glad you were there for her at her time, and that you each had each other all these wonderful years. I believe she was meant for you and you for her.

My current pup, Gypsy, is my avatar. She's doing her best model pose there, because she knows she's a 'pretty, pretty girl' and likes very much to be told as often as possible by everyone she meets. She's QUITE sure that everyone she passes by is dying to tell her that, and will bark at them until they do.

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@StephanieLynn - I am so sorry about Fiona. You are a good doggie mom and you did everything you could for her. We know are fur babies and we can see it in their eyes when it’s their time. Fiona is now pain free and I am sure she is running, frolicking and having a great time at the Rainbow Bridge.

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here she is with her beloved former older brother, Mr. Crockett, sending birthday wishes to a dear friend on Facebook. With an epic photobomb by Shrimp Scampi.

20150718_162459.jpg

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
image.jpeg (HUGS) from one doggy mom to another. I know you did everything you could for Fiona.

Here is Noah, who puts himself in "time out" when he has indoor potty accidents, and he closes the door of his crate with his paw. He does this because we started putting him in his
crate whe we are cleaning up his accidents.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry @StephanieLynn but glad that you could hold her and say goodbye, I firmly believe it helps them leave knowing we are there. However long they’re with us, it’s just never enough.

2840D525-4A8B-4BED-9891-BCEE949470A7.png

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so so sorry @StephanieLynn. I had tears in my eyes at how kind the vet nurses were to Fiona. I’m sure she felt well looked after and cared for all the day and was grateful you were there to help ease her pain. Being able to help them not suffer is our greatest privilege.
Our beloved pets never live long enough for our hearts
3D099E39-E7A5-4F46-8A9D-36983E4D0AA2.jpeg

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stephanielynn I'm so sorry for your loss, Fiona and you were very lucky to have found each other.
This is Bowie, just turned 8. he is a lovely but strange little dog who sits in the middle of a field watching us walk round. To combat that we started throwing a ball for him, he doesn't bring it back:wall:.
Thinking of you his weekend xx

IMG_4035.JPG anie

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stephanie, I'm so sorry. Rest in the fact that you did everything you could.
bighug5.gif

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Aww @StephanieLynn I came to check on Fiona this morning and saw your sad update. It brought me to tears. I’m so glad you were with her at the end. She knew she was loved and was blessed to call you her Mommy.

Zoe and I send our love....
B0049C3A-EF95-4A54-964C-9D68B1F9447E.jpeg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tessa-2015.JPG
Tears here too - I am so sorry. I am sure many of us know the pain of these losses. She was loved and obviously had a good life. No matter how long we have them, it just never seems like enough.

Tessa and I are sending warm hugs to you and your family.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hugs & prayers, as you mourn the loss of your fur baby. I’m so very sorry. :cry2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results