shape
carat
color
clarity

PLEASE help me think of reset for Bee (2.06 cushion)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely love where this ended. So gorgeous, @MamaBee!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it!!! It looks great and the stone is beautiful! It really is the star. Well done!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it!!! It looks great and the stone is beautiful! It really is the star. Well done!

Thank you @Gussie! The setting is gorgeous..but I felt it took away from how pretty it is..I’m so happy with the bangle..

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, just stunning @MamaBee, it’s absolutely perfect.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I absolutely adore your new cushion bangle, @MamaBee! It is such a beautiful style and it looks just perfect on you!! :love: I hope you enjoy every minute of wearing it, and I will be excited to follow along to see how the sapphire quest transpires as well! Please keep us posted!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I absolutely adore your new cushion bangle, @MamaBee! It is such a beautiful style and it looks just perfect on you!! :love: I hope you enjoy every minute of wearing it, and I will be excited to follow along to see how the sapphire quest transpires as well! Please keep us posted!

Thank you so much @carbonfan....I don‘t have too much to choose from for the cushion halo setting...so I really hope I like it. I asked a few people about cutting one to fit...The curve of the bezel would make it impossible. David is wonderful. If I don’t like it he would take it back. I hope it doesn’t come to that!..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results