shape
carat
color
clarity

PLEASE help me think of reset for Bee (2.06 cushion)

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
It came! He made it more of a loose closed bangle which I’m used to..Please excuse the old wrinkly dry hands...Ugh..
65AF4DB1-3DBA-49BF-976B-2AD84687A562.jpeg

Omg, @MamaBee! I LOVE IT!! PS is such a bad (good bad) influence. I’m sure everyone’s wish list just grows by the minute here. Enjoy your new sparkly Bee!

Is this in white gold or platinum? I know your prefer white gold. May I ask roughly what the cost is? I love the idea of a clasp. I always have trouble finding bracelets as they’re mostly too big for me. Thanks!!

It came! He made it more of a loose closed bangle which I’m used to..Please excuse the old wrinkly dry hands...Ugh..

Hooray, it arrived! The size of the cushion looks great on you and the bangle looks comfy as well. And I'm glad to hear you were able to reuse the old ring setting. Win win!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Omg, @MamaBee! I LOVE IT!! PS is such a bad (good bad) influence. I’m sure everyone’s wish list just grows by the minute here. Enjoy your new sparkly Bee!

Is this in white gold or platinum? I know your prefer white gold. May I ask roughly what the cost is? I love the idea of a clasp. I always have trouble finding bracelets as they’re mostly too big for me. Thanks!!

Thank you @Dmndsr4evr11 I‘m not a fan of platinum because it gets gray..I like shiny white...I do like the heaviness though..I asked David to make it in my favorite..18k white gold. He emailed me back to say I should make it in 14k white gold because it would be sturdier...There was only a $200 difference between the two. I went with his suggestion. It was $1250 before he revised it by closing the gap and adding the clasp. I expected him to charge extra but he didn’t...He has other some other things of mine still with him so he could still charge me...I trust him so if he does that’s okay..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hooray, it arrived! The size of the cushion looks great on you and the bangle looks comfy as well. And I'm glad to hear you were able to reuse the old ring setting. Win win!

Thank you @AnastasiaBeaverhausen I half expected him to mail that setting with the sapphire set when he sent my bangle. I told him I wanted the sapphire...Now I’m second guessing myself about whether I gave him a clear message that I wanted it..I don’t want to ask him though...He may be waiting for my lab sapphire to get there so he can set that in one of my previous ering settings.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you @Dmndsr4evr11 I‘m not a fan of platinum because it gets gray..I like shiny white...I do like the heaviness though..I asked David to make it in my favorite..18k white gold. He emailed me back to say I should make it in 14k white gold because it would be sturdier...There was only a $200 difference between the two. I went with his suggestion. It was $1250 before he revised it by closing the gap and adding the clasp. I expected him to charge extra but he didn’t...He has other some other things of mine still with him so he could still charge me...I trust him so if he does that’s okay..

Agree with the shiny whiteness of white gold. I just don’t like needing to replate it. I would think the bracelets will not need replating for quite sometime unlike rings that gets more wear and tear. Thanks for sharing the cost. That sounds reasonable.

Would love to hear what other projects you have coming up with DK. So exciting!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks beautiful! I hope you can go show her off out of the house soon!!!

Thank you @Slick1! My first stop will be my children...then Homegoods which is a close second...JK..No I’m not..haha

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Agree with the shiny whiteness of white gold. I just don’t like needing to replate it. I would think the bracelets will not need replating for quite sometime unlike rings that gets more wear and tear. Thanks for sharing the cost. That sounds reasonable.

Would love to hear what other projects you have coming up with DK. So exciting!

@Dmndsr4evr11 David has a special mixture for his 18k white gold. I’ve never replayed anything he made for me...
I don’t have exciting things going on with him. He has to set the cushion sapphire into my setting....He also has to set a lab sapphire in my setting that held my former 2.03 round diamond. The setting made her look like the size of a lentil..so I named her that before I reset her again..lol

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
@Dmndsr4evr11 David has a special mixture for his 18k white gold. I’ve never replayed anything he made for me...
I don’t have exciting things going on with him. He has to set the cushion sapphire into my setting....He also has to set a lab sapphire in my setting that held my former 2.03 round diamond. The setting made her look like the size of a lentil..so I named her that before I reset her again..lol
Interesting and good to know about his 18k white gold mixture. Love to see your new sapphire creations soon. You definitely need more than 10 fingers for all your rings :).

LOL about the lentil hahaha.

mjea

Shiny_Rock
+1 about seeing your sapphire creations! Also, a request for a collection post if you're open to them!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it @MamaBee! I love the cuff bracelets but this almost makes more sense. I have Hearts on Fire bracelet with a .40 diamond that is an oval bangle and I wear it a lot! Enjoy this beauty!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it @MamaBee! I love the cuff bracelets but this almost makes more sense. I have Hearts on Fire bracelet with a .40 diamond that is an oval bangle and I wear it a lot! Enjoy this beauty!

Thank you @MissGotRocks! It’s been a year since I wore a bracelet so it felt weird when I first put it on. After wearing it for a while it feels normal and very comfortable. I really like when they’re a bit bigger...but not with the open space. I love when a cuff bracelet fits exactly to the size of your wrist.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

What a beautiful, very elegant piece. I love it. This will take you everywhere!!!

cheers--Sharon

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely lovely new home for Bee. It is so bright and substantial. I'm a fan!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ooh it's even more beautiful than before! Bangle-licious!!! :kiss2:
Wear in good health and blingy blingy joy @MamaBee!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely lovely new home for Bee. It is so bright and substantial. I'm a fan!

Thank you @MMtwo! She actually looks larger outside of the halo!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
HI:

What a beautiful, very elegant piece. I love it. This will take you everywhere!!!

cheers--Sharon

@canuk-gal Thank you! You’re right! I could wear it anywhere...Right now I’m wearing it in my pjs..:lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results