Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

PLEASE help me think of reset for Bee (2.06 cushion)

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it!!! It looks great and the stone is beautiful! It really is the star. Well done!

MamaBee

Ideal_Rock
I love it!!! It looks great and the stone is beautiful! It really is the star. Well done!

Thank you @Gussie! The setting is gorgeous..but I felt it took away from how pretty it is..I’m so happy with the bangle..

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, just stunning @MamaBee, it’s absolutely perfect.

MamaBee

Ideal_Rock

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I absolutely adore your new cushion bangle, @MamaBee! It is such a beautiful style and it looks just perfect on you!! :love: I hope you enjoy every minute of wearing it, and I will be excited to follow along to see how the sapphire quest transpires as well! Please keep us posted!

MamaBee

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely adore your new cushion bangle, @MamaBee! It is such a beautiful style and it looks just perfect on you!! :love: I hope you enjoy every minute of wearing it, and I will be excited to follow along to see how the sapphire quest transpires as well! Please keep us posted!

Thank you so much @carbonfan....I don‘t have too much to choose from for the cushion halo setting...so I really hope I like it. I asked a few people about cutting one to fit...The curve of the bezel would make it impossible. David is wonderful. If I don’t like it he would take it back. I hope it doesn’t come to that!..

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.