shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me pick out my birthday present

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
well those Spark bangles from Pearlmans aren''t novo''s but they are 4 pronged like the novo''s. who knows, maybe if you wait a bit longer Tiffany will come out with one.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
those bracelets are great looking. i would love to have a couple.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mrssalvo,
Do you have a Pearlman''s bangle? I''ve never seen any Pearlman product and know nothing about their quality.
1.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Crown 1,
So would I!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2007 11:18:11 PM
Author: Skippy123
Date: 5/14/2007 10:29:27 PM
Author: starryeyed
Skippy, when is the exam?? GOOD LUCK!!!!
Starry, the tests start the end of this month, July and August and 1st week in Oct. There are 4 sections; thanks for asking. I believe in Diamond Fans good vibes; I feel them. I appreciate all the good wishes; Thank you
12.gif
Wow, sounds stressful! I''m glad you are studying hard to prepare. I would be so burned out by October! Good luck Skippy! I''m sending good vibes your way too!
1.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2007 12:39:32 AM

Date: 5/14/2007 11:18:11 PM

Date: 5/14/2007 10:29:27 PM
Skippy, when is the exam?? GOOD LUCK!!!!
Starry, the tests start the end of this month, July and August and 1st week in Oct. There are 4 sections; thanks for asking. I believe in Diamond Fans good vibes; I feel them. I appreciate all the good wishes; Thank you
12.gif
Wow, sounds stressful! I''m glad you are studying hard to prepare. I would be so burned out by October! Good luck Skippy! I''m sending good vibes your way too!
1.gif
Skippy, Starry,
Quit the threadjacking. Just kidding.
9.gif
Seriously, best of luck to you, Skippy! Remember that you have Hawaii waiting.
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2007 9:42:03 PM
Author: Harriet
Mrssalvo,

Do you have a Pearlman's bangle? I've never seen any Pearlman product and know nothing about their quality.
1.gif

Harriet, Pearlman's doesn't make the bangle, it's a designer line called Spark that Pearlmans carries. I do not have one, but saw the pieces the last time I was at their store and they are very well made. They also make stackable rings in all sorts of colors that are on my wishlist for RHR projects
11.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Harriet and Starry. I am excited for my trip; only 1 1/2 weeks till I am gone.
9.gif
You have a trip coming up too, it will be here before you know it!!!

What happened to the charm braclet idea? I liked that. You can add charms to commemorate special times in your life. Tiffany''s has a pretty one.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2007 9:49:07 AM
Author: mrssalvo
Harriet, Pearlman''s doesn''t make the bangle, it''s a designer line called Spark that Pearlmans carries. I do not have one, but saw the pieces the last time I was at their store and they are very well made. They also make stackable rings in all sorts of colors that are on my wishlist for RHR projects
11.gif
Ooh, pray tell what''s on the ''stackable'' portion of your wishlist?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2007 12:27:10 PM
Thanks Harriet and Starry. I am excited for my trip; only 1 1/2 weeks till I am gone.
9.gif
You have a trip coming up too, it will be here before you know it!!!

What happened to the charm braclet idea? I liked that. You can add charms to commemorate special times in your life. Tiffany''s has a pretty one.
I have a tremendous amount to do before that.
8.gif

Which one? Please show me. Do you like Aaron Basha''s? DF doesn''t but I have a secret yearning for them.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
the oval link braclet for $150.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Which one is Aaron Basha? The $6,000 one???

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
which one??? I see a few different ones.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I dunno. I just started looking. Coudl you please tell me which Tiffany one?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
the oval link braclet where you can add charms; it is in silver. Are we still talking about the gift from your in laws or just something you want to buy? Sorry.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
The former, but we can talk about anything you like!
9.gif
More travel pics?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
My favorites are the Basha baby shoes. I also like Helen Ficalora charms, I got three flowers with tiny diamonds, one for each of my kids, a rose gold paw print in honor of Maya, and a charm with a crown on it for me, the Queen. Check out her site, they are not too pricey and you can have tons of them on a chain, they look great.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2007 6:54:53 PM
Author: Harriet
The former, but we can talk about anything you like!
9.gif
More travel pics?

thank you, you are so sweet!!!! I love DiamondFan's hello kitty, I told hubby I want one for my bday. heehehe I think the baby shoes are cute too!

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
oh harriet, due break the spending ban and get some aaron basha. i remember i brought those up way back on another thread you had about wants. i think they are so cute and would love to see someone start a bracelet of those.

someone was asking for an evil eye bracelet some time back and i suggested ab then. do you like those or just the charms?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2007 6:56:34 PM
Author: diamondfan
My favorites are the Basha baby shoes. I also like Helen Ficalora charms, I got three flowers with tiny diamonds, one for each of my kids, a rose gold paw print in honor of Maya, and a charm with a crown on it for me, the Queen. Check out her site, they are not too pricey and you can have tons of them on a chain, they look great.
Will do.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2007 7:22:09 PM
Author: crown1
oh harriet, due break the spending ban and get some aaron basha. i remember i brought those up way back on another thread you had about wants. i think they are so cute and would love to see someone start a bracelet of those.

someone was asking for an evil eye bracelet some time back and i suggested ab then. do you like those or just the charms?
I can't -- I've given my word.
17.gif

What evil eye bracelet?

Btw, am I too old for a charm bracelet?

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
i am not savy enough to post you a pic but check aaron basha they have them that's why i brought it up.

eta: use the search forum here for evil eye bracelet and a thread will come up and scroll down it and there are a couple of different styles.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw them. They scare me.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
i actually did some research to see what it was about after i saw them. i don't want one myself either.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
What is it about?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
The evil eye bracelets or charms are supposed to bring good energy and ward off bad energy...but that is about all I know...

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
ancient belief held by many different nationalities. it is supposed to catch the evil eye and take it off of individuals. the evil caused by envy and other things. just a general description google it.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmm, may not be a bad thing to have.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results