shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help a very confused husband pick an anniversary ring

qanda

Rough_Rock
Re: Please help a very confused husband pick an anniversary

Hi guys. Thank you for the suggestion but unfortunately it won't work. I can see how this could be very exciting but I am planning on giving her the ring during a trip and I don't think she will enjoy having to carry a diamond for a week before we can get home...which is why I am here asking you, the experts, for some help. :D

Thanks!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium

qanda said:
Hi guys. Thank you for the suggestion but unfortunately it won't work. I can see how this could be very exciting but I am planning on giving her the ring during a trip and I don't think she will enjoy having to carry a diamond for a week before we can get home...which is why I am here asking you, the experts, for some help. :D

Thanks!

It's simple, you have the stone set in a plain 14k white gold 4 or 6 prong setting meant for exactly this type of situation. Typically the vendor will allow you to credit the cost of the temp setting towards a new one. But if she wants something elsewhere these settings are as little as $300. If she's at all picky, and you insist on choosing something so personal without her input, please make sure you give it to her early into the return period so if she doesn't love it she can exchange it. Peruse the forums here for ladies who do not like what their intended chooses, but agonize about saying something because of the emotional aspect of the ring and most importantly because they do not want to hurt the giver's feelings. It's just a lot of money and you want her to be thrilled about every aspect of the ring. We can certainly offer suggestions (and love doing so), but we in no way can choose something so personal for someone we don't know!!! :wavey:

qanda

Rough_Rock

JDDN|1455922861|3993081 said:
qanda said:

Thanks!

It's simple, you have the stone set in a plain 14k white gold 4 or 6 prong setting meant for exactly this type of situation. Typically the vendor will allow you to credit the cost of the temp setting towards a new one. But if she wants something elsewhere these settings are as little as $300. If she's at all picky, and you insist on choosing something so personal without her input, please make sure you give it to her early into the return period so if she doesn't love it she can exchange it. Peruse the forums here for ladies who do not like what their intended chooses, but agonize about saying something because of the emotional aspect of the ring and most importantly because they do not want to hurt the giver's feelings. It's just a lot of money and you want her to be thrilled about every aspect of the ring. We can certainly offer suggestions (and love doing so), but we in no way can choose something so personal for someone we don't know!!! :wavey:

I really appreciate your help and enthusiasm but I really want to give her a finished ring. I know enough about her taste and have been paying attention to which of her friends' rings she likes, which is why I posted some links. However, I was hoping to get a few poonters and suggestions from you guys. :)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

qanda|1455922448|3993077 said:

Thanks!
HI:

You are the expert because you've stated: you want a finished ring. you have a plan for presenting the ring. you know your budget. you are comfortable buying online or in person. you've been looking at her friends rings and know her taste. In short, you have as much expertise as anyone here (given PS is a consumer forum :)) ...)

I can't wait to see your choice! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium

qanda said:
qanda said:

Thanks!

I really appreciate your help and enthusiasm but I really want to give her a finished ring. I know enough about her taste and have been paying attention to which of her friends' rings she likes, which is why I posted some links. However, I was hoping to get a few poonters and suggestions from you guys. :)

Sounds good! Do you have any photos or pictures of the rings her friends have that she likes? Btw, is there a vendor you're leaning towards for the stone?

I totally can't wait to see what you choose. :bigsmile:

Wendylynne

Shiny_Rock

if size is important and she's trendy/ fashionable... id say Halo the stone. She will get the extra oomph... and she is not totally traditional i.e. - solitaire.

qanda

Rough_Rock

Wendylynne|1455928467|3993124 said:
if size is important and she's trendy/ fashionable... id say Halo the stone. She will get the extra oomph... and she is not totally traditional i.e. - solitaire.

This is my number one question right now. Halo or Solitaire? If I go with the 2.05ct stone, I think am thinking it should be showcased more without a halo, but this is exactly why i want to hear a few more opinions! Some of the rings that I saw with halos were around 1.5ct and the halo made them look much bigger.

qanda

Rough_Rock

JDDN|1455925803|3993109 said:
qanda said:
qanda said:

Thanks!

Sounds good! Do you have any photos or pictures of the rings her friends have that she likes? Btw, is there a vendor you're leaning towards for the stone?

Sorry, no pictures, but the links to settings I posted earlier show similar styles, I am however still open to suggestions, even for different styles.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Then go for a six prong Tiffany style ring. It is classic, timeless and can be mixed and matched with different bands if she wants. A halo setting can be beautiful but it is more expensive and something that the wearer needs to love. If in doubt about that, go with the solitaire setting. It can always be upgraded to a halo setting if she wants it for another anniversary or birthday!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Do you have the date for your anniversary trip planned? You'll need advance time to have a custom ring created. Like weeks.

qanda

Rough_Rock

JDDN|1455925803|3993109 said:
qanda said:
qanda said:

Thanks!

I really appreciate your help and enthusiasm but I really want to give her a finished ring. I know enough about her taste and have been paying attention to which of her friends' rings she likeress, which is why I posted some links. However, I was hoping to get a few poonters and suggestions from you guys. :)

Sorry, forgot to answer your question about vendors. I am leaning towards Good Old Gold. For a beginner like me I really appreciate all the information they include with the stones (see earlier post with link to the 2.05ct stone) the pictures, loght analisys etc. Their prices also seem better than what I have found elsewhere. Do you think I should go with a different vendors?

Thanks!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I think you should also look at Brian Gavin Diamonds and Whiteflash as they provide all the performance images as well.

I might choose the stone from the vendor who has the setting you like as that's the easiest transaction. You won't have to pay to ship the loose stone or insure it while it's being set.

If she has ever mentioned liking a halo or size is important to her, I would go with a delicate halo, even one with a plain shank. Like I said, a 2 carat stone will not look that big on a 6.5 finger. But if she likes very simple classic, then go with a solitaire.

qanda

Rough_Rock

JDDN|1455984885|3993280 said:
I think you should also look at Brian Gavin Diamonds and Whiteflash as they provide all the performance images as well.

I might choose the stone from the vendor who has the setting you like as that's the easiest transaction. You won't have to pay to ship the loose stone or insure it while it's being set.

If she has ever mentioned liking a halo or size is important to her, I would go with a delicate halo, even one with a plain shank. Like I said, a 2 carat stone will not look that big on a 6.5 finger. But if she likes very simple classic, then go with a solitaire.

Thank you so much for the tips!

One halo setting that was shared with me was this one: http://www.whiteflash.com/engagemen...on-halo-diamond-band-engagement-ring-3376.htm

I like it but I don't know the size of the stone they have on the picture and might like a thinner halo.

When I looked at stones around 2ct the best deal seemed to be the one at good old gold: http://www.goodoldgold.com/ecommerce/2.05ct-i-si1.html Unless someone can help me find a better one in the same or lower price range, I might stick with this vendor and then try to find a nice halo setting. My biggest problem right now is lack of time. I have 2 kids, 5 and 1, and am surprising my wife so I have to do the research when she is not around. Due to timing I want to order the ring Monday but I finding time over the weekend is almost impossible. I am typical trying to post and research from my phone when she is not looking :)

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium

GOG has halo settings. It's easier to get the stone and setting from the same vendor. Look on their site, or when you order the stone, send them the link to the ritani setting you like and tell then that's what you like. Or email that to them now and ask if they can do that in the stone you like.

You might put the stone on hold, so someone doesn't snatch it before Monday. And also, I noticed that while it says it's "in stock" it also says "not in house", so it might take some days to get it to GOG after you order (not hold) it.

Good luck doing anything over the weekend with your family around. Maybe you need to "go run and get some milk" or something for a few private moments to call/email/live chat with GOG. :)

E B

Ideal_Rock

I'm going to offer a different opinion re: the halo- your first post, you said she liked classic, nothing contemporary or flashy. You also have two young kiddos (I have three, I sympathize! :cheeky:). A 2 ct diamond is big on its own, and a halo may take it to 'flashy' for her (though you would know best about this), and it may not be as wearable when chasing after/feeding/cleaning up small children.

This would be my suggestion:

http://www.goodoldgold.com/ecommerce/vatche-engagement-ring-90.html (or any quality solitaire- with delicate prongs!)

About as classic as it gets. That is, unless she said she wanted a halo, and in that case, feel free to ignore me!

Q

Queenie60

qanda|1455915071|3993025 said:
Okay,so I spent a few hours last night looking online, watching videos posted by good old gold I understand a little better what the diamond x-rays and all the other images represent. Actual looks like the bigger stone suggested is the best of the two.

Looking at a stone close to 2ct, I am thinking maybe a halo setting would be too large. Would I be better off with a solitaire setting to showcase the bigger stone? Anyone has any recommendations keeping in mind these two specific stones and their color grades, etc.? I am looking for a setting where the stone does not stick out too much and has a more classical/vintage look.

Maybe something along these lines?

http://www.dimendscaasi.com/designer-jewelry/avery-14kt-white-gold-diamond-ring

http://www.dimendscaasi.com/designer-jewelry/oriana-18kt-white-gold-diamond-ring

http://www.dimendscaasi.com/designer-jewelry/briel-14kt-white-gold-diamond-ring

http://www.dimendscaasi.com/designer-jewelry/noelle-14kt-white-gold-diamond-ring

A few from Good Old Gold

http://www.goodoldgold.com/ecommerc...-contemporary-straight-engagement-ring-2.html

http://www.goodoldgold.com/ecommerc...-victorian-straight-pave-engagement-ring.html

http://www.goodoldgold.com/ecommerce/18k-white-gold-michael-m-engagement-ring-r371-1.html

http://www.goodoldgold.com/ecommerc...ld-contemporary-straight-engagement-ring.html
.goodoldgold.com/ecommerce/vatche-engagement-ring-25.html

Hi Ganda - for my 2 cents; The last setting posted here from Good Old Gold would be lovely for a women who likes classic jewelry. It's simple, timeless and she can stack with a nice wedding band to add more bling to it.

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thought I'd offer two, halo settings from Ritani's "Endless Love" collection -- same style ring but one has a plain shank (which I think sets off the bezeled center stone really nicely) & the other's shank is pavéd. These are low-height settings that permit the wedding band to sit flush, if that matters to her, and have somewhat "cleaner" lines that might appeal to a woman with her eclectic tastes (e.g., home furnished largely in mid-century modern, but also classic/transitional pieces):
http://www.whiteflash.com/engagement-rings/solitaire/ritani-endless-love-solitaire-engagement-ring-2059.htm
http://www.whiteflash.com/engagement-rings/diamond-settings/ritani-endless-love-diamond-engagement-ring-4481.htm

GOG is not a Ritani dealer, but Whiteflash is & their web site indicates either one of these rings would be completed for shipping in 12 business days.

ETA link to a PSer's photos of a pavéd Endless Love, with round center stone, on her hand:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-ritani-e-ring.107558/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-ritani-e-ring.107558/[/URL]

qanda

Rough_Rock

Ok, quick update. FIrst thing is that her ring size is 5 1/2, not 6 1/2!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: My fault! :lol:

Talked to one of her frineds and definitely halo. She likes thin haloes and dimonds on the ring itself, however she does not like when you see a lot of metal - I guess she meas the prongs that hold the little diamonds. I looke at whiteflash and saw a few that I like

My favourite is this one but the a 2ct stone is outside of the range http://www.whiteflash.com/engagemen...per-lei-diamond-halo-engagement-ring-4421.htm but this is nice becuse the halo seems thinner and more delicate. Also like how the diamonds are set on the ring.

Also like this one but don't like the little diamonds under the main stone http://www.whiteflash.com/engagemen...et-halo-diamond-band-engagement-ring-4460.htm

Then there is this one http://www.whiteflash.com/engagemen...nievere-pave-diamond-engagement-ring-2098.htm - not sure why size is not adjustable.

I think these are good examples of what she likes. Can you guys help me find others in the same style. Ideally the halo and the diamond on the ring itself would be even smaller and more delicate.
The problem if I go with a ring from whiteflash is that I can;t find a stone a similar stone as the one from GOG in the same price range. They seem to be over $20K. Am I not looking right? Is this something you guys can help me find: A stone and a setting at a reputable online retailer such as GOG or whiteflash similar to what I am describing?

OK, ran out of time, I can hear her walking down the stairs!!! :shock:

Thanks!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Okay, a 2 ct stone with a halo is going to be huge assuming she had less than a 1.5 ct stone before. So you are sure a 2 ct diamond with a halo fits into her social circle? I don't think a halo is very practical for someone with babies. We have a member here right now trading her halo ring in for a solitaire partly because it will be easier with frequent hand washing with a baby.

The Guinevere setting halo is too square. I am not sure what you don't like about the original Ritani because I saw that ring in person two weeks ago and it is very delicate in person.

http://www.whiteflash.com/engagement-rings/diamond-settings/ritani-french-set-cushion-halo-diamond-band-engagement-ring-3376.htm

You could get maybe a 1.7-1.8 ct for a halo.

http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-3075972.htm

http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-3601952.htm

OR go with the 2 ct stone from GOG which is a good price for 2 cts:

http://www.goodoldgold.com/ecommerce/2.05ct-i-si1.html

EB recommended this solitaire and I happen to have it and also recommend it:

http://www.goodoldgold.com/ecommerce/vatche-engagement-ring-90.html

This halo in platinum might be good (if the brand is Coast) and if they can order for a round:

http://www.goodoldgold.com/ecommerce/18k-diamond-halo-engagement-ring-r1104.html

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Agree you could come down just slightly in size with the center stone if you're going with a halo, but she may want to get to that 2 carat mark??

Here's a delicate halo that's with a 2 carat center, ring size 4.5 for reference.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-2-ct-aca-victor-canera-emilya-cushion-2-row-pave.214748/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-2-ct-aca-victor-canera-emilya-cushion-2-row-pave.214748/[/URL]

Here's the same person's 1.5 carat in another delicate halo for reference.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/mrb-reset-victor-canera-emilya.194674/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/mrb-reset-victor-canera-emilya.194674/[/URL]

One more, different person, 1.7 carat MRB in a delicate halo:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-here-my-1-7ct-rb-in-a-yellow-gold-halo-by-ken-and-dana.219879/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-here-my-1-7ct-rb-in-a-yellow-gold-halo-by-ken-and-dana.219879/[/URL]

qanda

Rough_Rock

Thanks guys for the additional recommendations.

I was able to get additional insights trough her friends.

Size is very important so I will try to stick with the larger stones.

Definitely a delicate Halo. For the Halo what she does not like is when there is a ring of gold/platinum you can see under the halo that sticks out when looking from above. She wants as little metal under the halo of diamonds as possible. A good example of how she likes the halo is: http://www.bluenile.com/build-your-...g-14k-white-gold_38562?elem=img&track=product She likes round stones with square halo

diamondseeker2006, this is why she wont like the halo in the setting you original shared with me- even though it is a beautiful setting you it has the metal ring she does not like. Same for the one you just shared from GOG.

She likes the scalloped pave style, so there is not a lot of prong or metal sticking out. Is that the same as french pave?

Now, is there a way to combine the scalloped pave with the halo style above? Does such a setting exist pre-made?

qanda

Rough_Rock

diamondseeker2006|1456031864|3993559 said:
Okay, a 2 ct stone with a halo is going to be huge assuming she had less than a 1.5 ct stone before. So you are sure a 2 ct diamond with a halo fits into her social circle? I don't think a halo is very practical for someone with babies. We have a member here right now trading her halo ring in for a solitaire partly because it will be easier with frequent hand washing with a baby.

The Guinevere setting halo is too square. I am not sure what you don't like about the original Ritani because I saw that ring in person two weeks ago and it is very delicate in person.

http://www.whiteflash.com/engagement-rings/diamond-settings/ritani-french-set-cushion-halo-diamond-band-engagement-ring-3376.htm

You could get maybe a 1.7-1.8 ct for a halo.

http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-3075972.htm

OR go with the 2 ct stone from GOG which is a good price for 2 cts:

http://www.goodoldgold.com/ecommerce/2.05ct-i-si1.html

EB recommended this solitaire and I happen to have it and also recommend it:

http://www.goodoldgold.com/ecommerce/vatche-engagement-ring-90.html

This halo in platinum might be good (if the brand is Coast) and if they can order for a round:

http://www.goodoldgold.com/ecommerce/18k-diamond-halo-engagement-ring-r1104.html

Hi diamondseeker2006, thanks for your continued help. Please see my post above for some additional insights. I never thought buying a ring would be so difficult but thanks to the help of people like you I feel like I am getting pretty close.

qanda

Rough_Rock

JDDN|1456057211|3993620 said:

Thanks JDDN for these links. Super helpful and beautiful rings.

Please see my post above for some additional info I just discovered. Seems like I have all pieces of the puzzle sort of figured out. Now I just need to combine them...

rocks

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Set it into a simple pendant. She can wear it until you get home, and you have no worries about the ring fitting ....then she can participate in designing the ring.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium

So she wants a cushion halo with a MRB. Okay, you know that which is good. You said you want to order the ring by Monday in one of your previous posts. Is that tomorrow?? Like I mentioned.....settings can be very tricky and your wife sounds like she is picky (in a good way, trust me) in that she knows what she wants, knows what she doesn't want. I think you're finding out that there are all sorts of details about a setting and that a halo isn't just a ring of diamonds around the center stone!

Narrow your search to a cushion halo. When do you need the ring by? You can look at stones on Bluenile too you know. If they have a cushion halo you think she'd like then that's a fair option. They have a 30 day return policy too which is always important for an inspection period. They don't provide performance images but if you stick within the below parameters you have a good chance of getting a really nice stone. Also, it may be a good option with your budget.

Also, not to overwhelm you (and you can think about this after you choose a ring and stone), but if you're traveling with this ring, consider getting the insurance before you go ;-) .

Table: 54-58%
Depth: 59-61.9
Crown angle: 34-35.5
Pavilion angle: 34-40.9 (can go 41 with a shallower crown angle like 34)

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium

rocks said:
Set it into a simple pendant. She can wear it until you get home, and you have no worries about the ring fitting ....then she can participate in designing the ring.

We've suggested this (or in a simple presentation setting) but he wants to have a finished ring to surprise her with on a trip.

Travelgal

Shiny_Rock

I know you say you want a finished ring, but it does sound like your wife has a vision. If I was your wife, I would greatly appreciate a solitaire stone with you allowing me to pick my setting. I know I am not your wife, but halos can vary greatly and unless you are 100% confident you can pick the "right halo," I would let her be engaged in the process. I am surprised that no one has recommended brilliantly engaged- they make nice halos as well. Perhaps it's your timing, but something to look at as well.

qanda

Rough_Rock

JDDN|1456074890|3993678 said:
So she wants a cushion halo with a MRB. Okay, you know that which is good. You said you want to order the ring by Monday in one of your previous posts. Is that tomorrow?? Like I mentioned.....settings can be very tricky and your wife sounds like she is picky (in a good way, trust me) in that she knows what she wants, knows what she doesn't want. I think you're finding out that there are all sorts of details about a setting and that a halo isn't just a ring of diamonds around the center stone!

Narrow your search to a cushion halo. When do you need the ring by? You can look at stones on Bluenile too you know. If they have a cushion halo you think she'd like then that's a fair option. They have a 30 day return policy too which is always important for an inspection period. They don't provide performance images but if you stick within the below parameters you have a good chance of getting a really nice stone. Also, it may be a good option with your budget.

Also, not to overwhelm you (and you can think about this after you choose a ring and stone), but if you're traveling with this ring, consider getting the insurance before you go ;-) .

Table: 54-58%
Depth: 59-61.9
Crown angle: 34-35.5
Pavilion angle: 34-40.9 (can go 41 with a shallower crown angle like 34)

DDN, I am not sure what an MRB is. Is that a different cut?

In summary I think what she wants is a round stone like the 2.05ct I have been looking at GOG. A thin cushion halo and some sort of scalloped pave on the ring. But I think all you guys are starting to convince me to wait on the setting and let her decide. This has been more complicated than I though...

Looking at the stone at GOG I can see on the GIA certificate that some of the parameter fall slightly outside of what you recommended. Would you mind looking at the stone and letting me know what you think? It might be the only 2ct stone I can afford without going lower on color and clarity, which I don't want to do. Even though I don't necessarily agree, it seems that size is VERY important to her and after all, this is all about her. http://www.goodoldgold.com/ecommerce/2.05ct-i-si1.html

And yes, if possible I want to order the stone today. I am not sure how long it will take since the GOG stone is not in house. I need to have the stone by Mar 17th. Also since this is the only 2ct stone on my list so I don't want to loose it to someone else.

THANKS!!!!!!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ok, that GOG stone is not the most ideal cut stone even though it's in the GIA 3X category. Remember, cut is what is going to give the stone sparkle and edge to edge brightness. It's crown angle and pavilion angle could be more complimentary and the table is rather large. It's not the stone I would choose. You can see on the ASET and IS that there is some light leakage under the table. Look, it's probably a fine stone, but there is a reason it's priced as it is. I think you can do better. A couple of the below stones will be stretching your budget a tad, but a couple won't. I love the second one because you are almost at that 2 carat mark. With a cushion halo around a 1.8-1.9 carat stone it will look plenty big. If she's comparing her ring with 3-4+ carat rings, then well......up your budget!! :lol:

The below are going to be gorgeous.

P.S. And YES put stones on HOLD if you like because they will get snatched up. Also, it's not always easy to find great 1.8-1.9 carat stones as they are a great value ::) .

http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-3365302.htm

http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-3508593.htm

http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-3143302.htm

EDIT: a MRB is a modern round brilliant...the stones above and the GOG one you linked

qanda

Rough_Rock

JDDN|1456155409|3993979 said:
Ok, that GOG stone is not the most ideal cut stone even though it's in the GIA 3X category. Remember, cut is what is going to give the stone sparkle and edge to edge brightness. It's crown angle and pavilion angle could be more complimentary and the table is rather large. It's not the stone I would choose. You can see on the ASET and IS that there is some light leakage under the table. Look, it's probably a fine stone, but there is a reason it's priced as it is. I think you can do better. A couple of the below stones will be stretching your budget a tad, but a couple won't. I love the second one because you are almost at that 2 carat mark. With a cushion halo around a 1.8-1.9 carat stone it will look plenty big. If she's comparing her ring with 3-4+ carat rings, then well......up your budget!! :lol:

The below are going to be gorgeous.

P.S. And YES put stones on HOLD if you like because they will get snatched up. Also, it's not always easy to find great 1.8-1.9 carat stones as they are a great value ::) .

http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-3365302.htm

http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-3508593.htm

http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-3143302.htm

EDIT: a MRB is a modern round brilliant...the stones above and the GOG one you linked

Thanks JDDN! Even though I almost wish I hadn't asked :tongue: It is hard for me to decide between a stone that might look more beautiful like the ones you suggested vs the bigger stone which I know is very important to her. Man this is very difficult!

So looking at the 1.836 ct I can clearly see inclusion on the stone even though it is specified as eye-clear it may not be as clear as indicted, so probably a no.

Here is how the other 3 stack up:
CT Clarity Price $ diff
1.814 SI1 $15,336
1.874 VS2 $17,241 $1,905
1.918 VS2 $19,750 $2,509

The price difference from the 1.814 to the 1.874 is almost 2K. Is it mostly due to clarity? Is it worth it?
The price difference from the 1.814 to the 1.918 is $4,414. That seems very steep to me given that the size difference of .1ct is probably imperceptible to the eye right?
The information and certificates provided by GOG made it a little easier for me to see differences among stones so your help here is very much appreciated!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results