shape
carat
color
clarity

PLEASE cast your vote for favorite ring combo...

Gemstone pairing/design

• Total voters

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the pep talk, my friend!!
1237380ar500lxyn4.gif

Not sure if I've shared it before actually! It's 2ct., about 9x7mm, Muzo, minor oil. It's almost eye clean. Smaller than I wanted, but I really don't think you can find better color. It looks a lot nicer in person. Keep hunting... you'll eventually find just the right combination of the 4 C's for your perfect emerald!

Capturecaco.jpg

That emerald is gorgeous!!

Re: design…that mint combo is yummy!

ETA: I am an idiot..sorry about the peri being lost :( I hope it makes its way home!

That emerald is gorgeous!!

Re: design…that mint combo is yummy!

ETA: I am an idiot..sorry about the peri being lost :( I hope it makes its way home!

Thank you, my friend! Actually the peach tourmaline (that I was going to pair the peri sapphire with) was the one lost. Still sad, but I'm glad the peri is safe and sound. I think I am going to set it in a toi et moi with the pink spinel trillion I posted above. We shall see! :)

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you, my friend! Actually the peach tourmaline (that I was going to pair the peri sapphire with) was the one lost. Still sad, but I'm glad the peri is safe and sound. I think I am going to set it in a toi et moi with the pink spinel trillion I posted above. We shall see! :)

Whew. My reading comprehension is absolutely horrible these days ha! Glad the peri is safe, hope the peach somehow makes its way back to you…and can’t wait to see the toi et moi!!!

Whew. My reading comprehension is absolutely horrible these days ha! Glad the peri is safe, hope the peach somehow makes its way back to you…and can’t wait to see the toi et moi!!!

Too much bling and backstories (interesting as they are) to keep track of on this forum! I have always loved a ring here that included a large spess haloed by pink spinel. I cannot, for the life of me, remember who it belongs too or where I saw it... try as I might!! :roll:

Stunning! Thanks for sharing! Because of you I reached out to George again and asked him to check his stock for me. Fingers crossed!
/Threadjack

How exciting! He really can find something for every budget too... he sources stones not only from Muzo and Chivor, but also Cunas, La Pita, and Coscuez. I'm really jazzed to see what you end up buying! :appl:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the pep talk, my friend!!
1237380ar500lxyn4.gif

Not sure if I've shared it before actually! It's 2ct., about 9x7mm, Muzo, minor oil. It's almost eye clean. Smaller than I wanted, but I really don't think you can find better color. It looks a lot nicer in person. Keep hunting... you'll eventually find just the right combination of the 4 C's for your perfect emerald!

Capturecaco.jpg

just looking at my podgy little fingers that looks a nice size indeed

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results