shape
carat
color
clarity

Please analyse this stone

veridot

Rough_Rock
We're looking for a diamond for my engagement ring, and are looking at one top contender. We're buying online, though, so things are a little tricky.

Could people please take a look at these specs and comment? I plugged it into the HCA and it came back with a score of 0.9, which I read may indicate that it's too shallow/have obstruction issues...

0.81 carat

Depth 61.4%
Table 55%
Crown angle 34.5
Pavillion angle 40.7

Thanks everyone!:)

jp201845

Brilliant_Rock
We're looking for a diamond for my engagement ring, and are looking at one top contender. We're buying online, though, so things are a little tricky.

Could people please take a look at these specs and comment? I plugged it into the HCA and it came back with a score of 0.9, which I read may indicate that it's too shallow/have obstruction issues...

0.81 carat

Depth 61.4%
Table 55%
Crown angle 34.5
Pavillion angle 40.7

Thanks everyone!:)

Based on the numbers the diamond falls in ideal category and the angles work well together.
To further evaluate light performance are you able to get Aset/Idealscope images?

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I plugged it into the HCA and it came back with a score of 0.9, which I read may indicate that it's too shallow/have obstruction issues...

But it may not also. An HCA score of less than 2 is an indicator that the stone is worthy of further consideration, nothing more can be assumed.

Wink

veridot

Rough_Rock
But it may not also. An HCA score of less than 2 is an indicator that the stone is worthy of further consideration, nothing more can be assumed.

I understand. But like I said, this is an online buy - so what should I base my decision on?

veridot

Rough_Rock
Based on the numbers the diamond falls in ideal category and the angles work well together.
To further evaluate light performance are you able to get Aset/Idealscope images?

I'll try and get my hands on these!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I understand. But like I said, this is an online buy - so what should I base my decision on?

An Aset or Idealscope image if you can get them.

Do you have a link to the stone with pictures and/or video? If so, put the stone on hold and provide the link.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results