shape
carat
color
clarity

Platinum and diamond earrings and stackers

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My mother recently got some platinum and diamond dangle earrings. They are newly made with a vintage vibe. I haven't seen an earring back like this before. I know how many PSer's are on the quest for the perfect earring back so of course I had to share. :D The little metal disc looks like it will help keep the earrings from falling forward. She will pick them up next week and hopefully find them comfortable.

In addition, my CvB Elsa got some new friends over the past few months. The bottom band is a platinum and single cut diamond full eternity band that was fairly inexpensive at a local antique jewelry shop. It has the original owners' initials and wedding date of 9-4-28. Love how romantic that is. The next band is a CvB sapphire full eternity I found preloved. Thankful for LT and DB as I wouldn't have been able to afford this otherwise. The sapphires shift from blue to purple. It is a little large so I have to wear it with other bands. The next band is a platinum and diamond half eternity. In between the diamonds are little balls of platinum. I like it because it's not matchy-matchy with the others. On the downside, I had a local jeweler make it and it was over budget, late and not exactly what I asked for. I mostly wear the stackers all together but if I'm going for a simple look I just do the single cut band.

img_13636.jpg

img_13637.jpg

img_13638.jpg

img_13639.jpg

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The stackers.

img_13640.jpg

img_13641.jpg

img_13642.jpg

img_13643.jpg

angela06

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Those earrings are so glamorous! And I love the diamond and sapphire stackers. Congrats!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous additions!! The earrings are so elegant and sophisticated. I also love your new stackers for your (stunning!!!) Elsa :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, your mom's earrings are gorgeous! Very art deco looking which I love! :love:

Your bands look beautiful with your Elsa! Every time I see an Elsa, I think I may need to make that one! Problem is, narrowing it down to just one! :lol:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those earrings are seriously gorgeous! Your Elsa is just stunning as is your OEC! and your stackers are yummy icing on the cake! Beautiful :love:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Orgeous! I especially love the sapphire band!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, all beautiful! LOVE everything you posted but your Elsa is the star. :love: :love: :love:

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gorgeous!!! All of them. I think the earring backs are to keep the earrings from tilting out of the ear (they're likely heavy).

Love the sapphire band - all of them. And Elsa! OMGORGEOUS!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE THEM ALL. ALL. They're perfect for your OEC. Esp the sapphire. :love: :appl: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results