shape
carat
color
clarity

Piratefan finally got her 1.18 L AVC!! Lots of pics!!

Doc_1

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness........that thing fires and it is a light show power house....WOW!
I was a little bit worried when i bought J 1.01 carat (finding its home now by Mark Morrell in a fancy torchier) about the color...when i saw yours, it put my worries away....GOG AVC are amazing hands down. Your shots in the rose on the first page of the thread with the two together and your stone firing rainbows made me smile, how the L took the show from the D. It was very very difficult to tell the color was L, may be a hint in some slanted poses but that is amazing!.
WOW....exquisite....just an exquisite diamond...thanks for sharing!

piratefan

Shiny_Rock
Doc_1 said:
Oh my goodness........that thing fires and it is a light show power house....WOW!
I was a little bit worried when i bought J 1.01 carat (finding its home now by Mark Morrell in a fancy torchier) about the color...when i saw yours, it put my worries away....GOG AVC are amazing hands down. Your shots in the rose on the first page of the thread with the two together and your stone firing rainbows made me smile, how the L took the show from the D. It was very very difficult to tell the color was L, may be a hint in some slanted poses but that is amazing!.
WOW....exquisite....just an exquisite diamond...thanks for sharing!

Doc_1... :wavey: I went through that while I was waiting on mine as well...just every once in a while I would second guess the color and wonder if I made the right decision; but I really wanted the biggest carat weight that we could afford. When I finally put that baby on my finger man-oh-man 8-) friggin' disco ball. Any anxiety I had about the L color washed away. I am excited for you! Mark Morrell makes exquisite settings and you better post pics ASAP when you get it on your finger. :appl: I get compliments on it alll the time I was playing gin rummy the other night at my BFFs parent's dining table and they kept apologizing for staring at it! LOL It was just aglow under the chandelier. :cheeky: Thank you for your wonderful comments!! Can't wait to see yours!

:wavey: Thanks everyone again for your nice compliments!!! :rodent:

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
wowsa! I sure do love that ring and pendant! :lickout:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results