shape
carat
color
clarity

Piratefan finally got her 1.18 L AVC!! Lots of pics!!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Great to see this. I was once thinking of getting this diamond for myself. Such a great diamond and sooooo big for the price. And the color is sooo beautiful. I'm so glad you're giving him a great home!!!

Beautiful!

Congrats!!! :appl: :love: :appl:

chicky monkey

Shiny_Rock
It's beautiful!

You must be so excited!

I love the warmth and I think it's a gorgeous stone in a fantastic setting....LOVE it! :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful!! It reminds me of cream soda, and I LOOOVE cream soda! Yummy!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Your AVC is gorgeous and your photos are beautiful - love those rainbow flashes of light coming off the stone.

E B

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE IT! :love: Congratulations! :appl:

redhead02

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous, congrats!

piratefan

Shiny_Rock
Do I have s'more pictures?? Heh heh... :naughty: ...since you asked so nicely I even took a few more today...Enjoy, I know I sure do!!! :appl:

Thank you soooooo much for all the congratulations, well wishes and compliments!!!! :wavey: I really really appreciate it!!

sunsetrose_1.jpg

whiterose_part2.jpg

whiterose2_part2.jpg

Redrose_1.jpg

piratefan

Shiny_Rock
And s'more new ones....

redrose_2.jpg

redrose_3.jpg

redrose_4.jpg

peekaboo.jpg

piratefan

Shiny_Rock
And a few more...

New_HS_1.jpg

New_HS_2.jpg

Chivesshot.jpg

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Fabulous!

The one with you holding the rose is :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: !! :appl:

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely! I especially love the picture titled, "still more." Congrats!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Truly beautiful! :love: Congratulations! Great pictures too.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh man, this ring is just spectacular! I am so jealous! Fantastic photos! :appl:

By the way, what is your ring size if I may ask?

starburst

Shiny_Rock
Trade
LOVE LOVE LOVE your ring!!! congrats!

piratefan

Shiny_Rock
missydebby said:
Great to see this. I was once thinking of getting this diamond for myself. Such a great diamond and sooooo big for the price. And the color is sooo beautiful. I'm so glad you're giving him a great home!!!

Beautiful!

Congrats!!! :appl: :love: :appl:
Missydebby, Thank you I remember that... it totally is sooooo big for the price...so happy we got it. I actually stalked it before ecf got it and then when it popped back up we just couldn't let it get away again... :cheeky: Love it soo much and I have never seen anything else like it in person :love: But your Leon is stunning and has sold me on the idea of using french cuts whenever we decided to pursue a permanent setting...just soooo gorgeous :love: enjoy it!!!! Thanks for visiting mine!!!

chicky monkey said:
It's beautiful!

You must be so excited!

I love the warmth and I think it's a gorgeous stone in a fantastic setting....LOVE it! :love:
Thank you chicky monkey!! I am excited!!! But Mrs Chicky YOUR setting is flawless!! Love it!! And you have inspired my mom with your "super helix" band to get something very similair from him....I may have had an ulterior motive to posting her pendent which may have the wheels turning for future plans... :naughty: Thank you for for compliments!!

luv2sparkle said:
It is beautiful!! It reminds me of cream soda, and I LOOOVE cream soda! Yummy!
Yes!! luv2sparkle that is a good description!! Sparkly creamy goodness!!! Thanks!

legra said:
Congrats! Your AVC is gorgeous and your photos are beautiful - love those rainbow flashes of light coming off the stone.
Thank you legra!! Ugh I am not very experienced nor do I have ideal equipment so I really appreciate it!! For every decent pic I have several not so much...but I think I am getting better :rodent: Thanks for your compliments!!

E B said:
I LOVE IT! :love: Congratulations! :appl:
Thank You E B!!

redhead02 said:
Gorgeous, congrats!
Thank You redhead02!!

susimoo said:
Fabulous!

The one with you holding the rose is :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: !! :appl:
Thanks Susimoo!!! Means a lot coming from my ring twin!! :wavey:

Venice said:
Lovely! I especially love the picture titled, "still more." Congrats!
Thanks Venice!! That is def one of my favs...just shows how the AVC reflects everything around it...the peach from the rose, blue from the sky...soooooo amazing, def was not prepared for this!!!!!

HotPozzum said:
Truly beautiful! :love: Congratulations! Great pictures too.
Thanks HotPozzum for the compliments!! Love your avatar btw...All the men in my immediate family are in the military... :appl:

Laila619 said:
Oh man, this ring is just spectacular! I am so jealous! Fantastic photos! :appl:

By the way, what is your ring size if I may ask?
Thanks Laila619!! My ring size is a 5. And the dimensions of the diamond are 6.42L x 6.23W x 4.05 D

starburst said:
LOVE LOVE LOVE your ring!!! congrats!
Thank you Starburst! Btw love your ring!! My first diamond love was stepcuts and will hopefully own one someday!!!

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beutiful! I love the antique color and the faceting...reminds me of a stone from another era. Congratulations!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love seeing all these AVC diamonds and the fact that they face up larger for their carat is just another huge bonus! Just gorgeous! Look at the Fire!!!! :love:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful and classic ring, congrats!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, how beautiful! Love the setting and that gorgeous stone...it's like stepping back in time, a truly classic ring...I love it!!

BLING BLING GIRL

Rough_Rock
Beautiful and so romantic. I also love the pics with the flowers. Congrats :appl:
Here's a pic of my new blingy babies that I just got from my fh. also a beautiful romantic proposal at cinderellas castle in disney world.

IMG00083-20100729-2245.jpg

piratefan

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all sooooo much for taking the time to leave the kind words and congratulations!!!! We really appreciate it!! :wavey:

piratefan

Shiny_Rock
BLING BLING GIRL said:
Beautiful and so romantic. I also love the pics with the flowers. Congrats :appl:
Here's a pic of my new blingy babies that I just got from my fh. also a beautiful romantic proposal at cinderellas castle in disney world.

WOW Bling Bling Girl...That is VERY sparkly 8-) need shades to look at it :cheeky: Congratulations!!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!! Look at that thing sparkle!!!! Congrats on your engagement!!!!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Piratefan,

I've been waiting to see the final ring since you posted in RT about the diamond. Congrats girl! It's gorgeous and looks great on your hand! :love: :love:

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Piratefan - it looks fabulous on you! It's a firecracker of a stone, and the light show it puts out is nothing short of amazing - so glad to see it went to such a loving home!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I'm both a warm diamond lover, and an antique cut lover. Your stone is simply spectacular! Such gorgeous chunky facets, beautiful light play...stunning!

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
WOW!! I like it very very much!! :appl:

piratefan

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all so very very much for stopping by and saying such nice things :D I don't think I will ever tire of looking at it myself :rodent: ecf Thank you! I am so glad you saw this :wavey:

DuckLovingVegan

Shiny_Rock
I love warm colors in the K-M range especially in old cuts stone like your cushion. It is absolutely draw dropping gorgeous! :love: :love: :love: :love: I love the warmth and I would prefer it to the D color RB any day. Congrats and enjoy your ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results