shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Pink spinel earrings

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOOOWWWW!!! They are incredible ArtNouveau!! The colour is astounding, and they look heaps better than the ''before'' shot!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous spinels!! I love the colour!!
30.gif
30.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Those earrings are totally amazing!! They came out so well. You must be excited!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Stunning. That shade of pink is DIVINE.
30.gif

Anastasia

Shiny_Rock
Yummo! That color is amazing.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them!!
30.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous stones! Love the earrings, too! What a good idea to have the stones switched . . .

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Oh AN - I think we need another GTG just so we can all drool over those AMAZING earrings - SO GORGEOUS
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

The design is just perfect - it really shows off those incredible stones - I just LOVE them
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Beyond beautiful - I love those!! They look splendid on you!
36.gif

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everybody for your nice comments. I am quite happy with how they turned out. I love the color of the spinels. My photos may not have captured the color exactly. It''s like an intense shocking pink with a tinge of orange; also kind of like a ripe watermelon, and the stones looks like they glow for within. The next step is to find clothes to go with the earrings. Pink and peachy colors are ''in'' for spring, so I should be able to find something without too much trouble. This may sound strange to some people, buy most of the time, I buy clothes to go with my jewelry, not the other way round.

Asscher Girl and AG, I will bring these to the next Bay Area GTG. We definitely need to have one before AG moves to Texas. There is a Faberge, Tiffany and Lalique show going on at the Legion of Honor. Perhaps if there is enough interest, we can see this show instead of shopping for the next GTG.

AN

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi AN, That show would be awesome! What are the dates of the event? Is the Legion of Honor in SF?

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
WOW those earrings are beautiful, that colour is just something else...in such a good way

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Those are absolutely amazing!!! The spinels are completely mesmerizing!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous stones--and the setting showcases them very well! Wear them in health!

cheers--Sharon

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy cow, they are stunning! I love the color of those Spinels!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowie, those are gorgisimo! Wear them in good health!

Good to see you AN!
35.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YUM!!!! Those are gorgeous!!!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/22/2009 3:43:40 AM
Author: Art Nouveau
Thank you everybody for your nice comments. I am quite happy with how they turned out. I love the color of the spinels. My photos may not have captured the color exactly. It''s like an intense shocking pink with a tinge of orange; also kind of like a ripe watermelon, and the stones looks like they glow for within. The next step is to find clothes to go with the earrings. Pink and peachy colors are ''in'' for spring, so I should be able to find something without too much trouble. This may sound strange to some people, buy most of the time, I buy clothes to go with my jewelry, not the other way round.

Asscher Girl and AG, I will bring these to the next Bay Area GTG. We definitely need to have one before AG moves to Texas. There is a Faberge, Tiffany and Lalique show going on at the Legion of Honor. Perhaps if there is enough interest, we can see this show instead of shopping for the next GTG.

AN
I just had to wipe myself off the floor after that yummy description.
3.gif

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2009 1:32:38 PM
Author: Art Nouveau
Spinel earrings under incandescent light:

I have died and gone to gorgeous pink spinel heaven!!!!

WOW....that is the most beautiful set of earrings I''ve ever seen! Congrats!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Chicago

Shiny_Rock
Pretty in pink to the max!
emlove.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Oh my goodness me!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Serious amounts of drooling. Stunning stunning stunning Spinels. You lucky thing - enjoy wearing them.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning earrings. I love the color!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my, those spnels are soooo fabulicious. They look great on you. What a fabulous pair of earrings they are. You have such an amazing collection!! Wear them in the best of health!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow. Everything with those earrings is perfect - the color of the spinels, the setting, everything. I am soooo in love.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are absolutely divine!!!! Love them!!!!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Wow, those are beautiful. I love the color of the stones. What a beautiful shade of pink.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Amazing!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
What a magnificent transformation. You have a great eye, as always. Those earrings show your spinels beautifully and the overall look is so much better than the all diamond look. I think this was a great way to get the project completed quickly with less stress and expense. Congratulations on such a lovely result!

I absolutely look forward to seeing these live and the Tiffany, Faberge, Lalique show would be perfect!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results